Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (12191 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by larrymoore(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ok, I'm gonna confess, I was one time guilty of it. Tho the guy in question was not a partner, and the reason I did was because he was lying and I needed to find out the truth and there was no other way (considering the time factor). So I checked his phone and gbam the truth was right there! I was glad I found out the truth but I felt a little bit bad.

Imo, I think if we are completely honest with each other there won't be need for all that, checking my/his phone won't be necessary or a big deal if he/I does/do so.

Someone like me could go to any length to dig out the truth with evidence even if it means setting the guy up.

The experience? Well, sometimes it could be horrible if u don't brace urself up for whatever u are snooping around for, cos u might find out much more and its gonna hurt u.

Two wrongs don't make a right? Yes! I totally agree with u.....but sometimes when a smooth criminal guy/babe (an expression) is involved two wrongs then make a right! Some people are born liars and they leave you with no choice than snooping around. But yea I agree with u, ITS A BAD THING!
grin[quote so u can be dat desperate? Some a professional, no matta hw had u try u dey keep singin 'catch me if u can' l feel u lass!author=vivian chinaza]Ok, I'm gonna confess, I was one time guilty of it. Tho the guy in question was not a partner, and the reason I did was because he was lying and I needed to find out the truth and there was no other way (considering the time factor). So I checked his phone and gbam the truth was right there! I was glad I found out the truth but I felt a little bit bad.

Imo, I think if we are completely honest with each other there won't be need for all that, checking my/his phone won't be necessary or a big deal if he/I does/do so.

Someone like me could go to any length to dig out the truth with evidence even if it means setting the guy up.

The experience? Well, sometimes it could be horrible if u don't brace urself up for whatever u are snooping around for, cos u might find out much more and its gonna hurt u.

Two wrongs don't make a right? Yes! I totally agree with u.....but sometimes when a smooth criminal guy/babe (an expression) is involved two wrongs then make a right! Some people are born liars and they leave you with no choice than snooping around. But yea I agree with u, ITS A BAD THING!
[/quote]
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by larrymoore(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
brixton: My fiancee is d queen of snooping.she does it in a provocative manner den cmes baq to fight me ova ha findings. I neva check hers cos 'wat u dnt knw won't hurt u'
l support u 'wat u dont knm wont hurt' a lady culd ve toasters whom she she doesnt care 4. Bt at d same tim we need 2 be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Ariyke: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
I Used to do that bt i ends up hurting my feelings so i made up my mind dat what i dont see cant hurt me so i dont anymore
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by fennels007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
mimima: Am doing it and i dont regret doing it.So that i will know when my things becomes another person's kini

you did nt mince words and i lov u 4 it. Thumbs up.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by ashaju33: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
k2039: if you have to sneak 2ru their phone to see if ur relationship is in trouble,ur relationship has been in trouble
to me it worked for me while i was away. i logged into my ex acct then and i discoverd she was having affairs with more than four guys at a time...hrt brk straight up and i wise up
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by k2039: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
ashaju33:
to me it worked for me while i was away. i logged into my ex acct then and i discoverd she was having affairs with more than four guys at a time...hrt brk straight up and i wise up

Thats my point,once you start sneaking their is a problem(Trust is betrayed).
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by meiragerica23(f): 3:58am On Oct 12, 2012
I'm doing it because my partner lied to me many times and i am suspecting that he's doing something bad so i check he's email and phone when i feel something bad to him.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by vivianc(f): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2012
larrymoore: grin

Sorry mate, but u don't make any sense! What am I desperate for? If I may ask?
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by vanstanzy(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2012
mimima: Am doing it and i dont regret doing it.So that i will know when my things becomes another person's kini

Its natural to ladies. So am not surprised.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by ivorybabe88(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2012
brixton:

Sweetie, it won't hurt me later cos i love wit ma brain not ma heart... I can always knw thru oda means wen she start dancin etighi to anoda nigga's kukere song! I will nt snoop to knw wots goin on in ma woman's lyf, else ma smartness is useless!!! Snooping is fo jobless and disrespectful minds

Lol another niggahs kukere song, its loving with your brain, that will lead her to that...anywayz when u really fall in love, all that will change... wink
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by ivorybabe88(f): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2012
baddestday: I do dat and u can't blame me considering a past experience. I was dating a lady where I used 2 work b4. She was cheating on me wit a co-worker dat was supposed 2 b a relative of hers. They even live 2gether wit d MD. They belong 2 a difrnt tribe 4rm mine nd always speaking der language in my presence. I used her phone 2 cal one day nd wat I discovered was beyond my imagination. She apologised wen I found out. U wld b surprised @ d level of evil nd harm sum1 u thnk u r datin nd in luv wit can do 2 u.
thats y i want to know things despite the say , wat u dont know wont hurt you, before i get too emotionally involved...
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by james2man: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2012
deekseen: Snooping has saved me on almost every occasion i tried it. Some people are angels in the open and something else in secret places like facebook.

Same with me, Snooping has saved and i never regret doing it because it exposed alot to me. ladies especially can be so deceitful and good at pretending when they are cheating if a guys is not smart you can never know.pretends to be faithful in d open and they are something else on social networks. In fact you'd surprise with what you're reading with your eyes,snooping will make understand better that never TRUST anyone because humans will always be humans.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
i do it with style even though i trust my babe. As a bad sharp guy u av to be on check 24/7 so you don't end up bin a FOOL. No matter how smart a very badt sharp gurl cud b, her fone, emails and social networks cud reveal a lot of anomalies if u agree. PTO !

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by matiz(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2012
a player like you?wow.i wish i know your girlfrd ....u sound like a he goat
brixton:

Buddy, a playa lyk me is neva scared to replace a punana... in short na ma babe i de pity fo cos i knw she neva eva trusts me and each tym she try d snoopin option, i de fall ha hand yakata. stop usin urself as a model to judge me **u'dig**
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Samelle(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't do it secretly. I just do it. cheesy
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by aadetoyin(f): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
I feel its all about trust. I don't bother checking my husband's phone and sincerely he doesn't bother to check mine.
We use d same password 4 our phones so that other people can't check it but we don't hide it from one another.
Its wen u ve sometin to hide dat u'll turn ur fone to private thingy .
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by awofasteph: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2013
Yes i do and have found out some interesting things. I do it openly in front of him now. But honestly facebook and other social networks can bring the death to a relationship. The main point in creating facebook was to meet people and find people you may have lost touch with over time. But once you found that special someone, why go hunting on social networks for others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.