Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married (12155 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Morning people i know most of y'all will be at work or school so if you can contribute on this thread please do,rest of us that are available your attention is needed here...

so i have been observing this two beautiful people for a while and all i see is a very hot chemistry that could explode anytime....what am trying to type is that they are in LOVE and we all know how to be in LOVE feels...well lets give it up for

miss PUnKYvEeR and mister CaNdYrAiN grin

hope you two do the needful someday and make people believe that nairaland is a place you could meet true love embarassed

okay i know some people will be like whats my business,please note that it is my business coz am a sucker for true LOVE and miss punkyveer is my friend on and off nairaland...

all the thread derailers and bashers please leave this thread and close the door behind you...have a good day also

good people of romanaceland do you think one can meet true love online especially on nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Is that How your parents met

No Offence angry!!!

13 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by grad2012(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Yes nah one can.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by chocolateme(f): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2015
I am looking for my love on nairaland (true talk)

3 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
Morning people i know most of y'all will be at work or school so if you can contribute on this thread please do,rest of us that are available your attention is needed here...

so i have been observing this two beautiful people for a while and all i see is a very hot chemistry that could explode anytime....what am trying to type is that they are in LOVE and we all know how to be in LOVE feels...well lets give it up for

hope you two do the needful someday and make people believe that nairaland is a place you could meet true love embarassed

okay i know some people will be like whats my business,please note that it is my business coz am a sucker for true LOVE and miss punkyveer is my friend on and off nairaland...

all the thread derailers and bashers please leave this thread and close the door behind you...have a good day also

good people of romanaceland do you think one can meet true love online especially on nairaland?

Please make yourself more useful, young lady. So you are proud that others are busy working and in school, while you are here on a thursday morning, creating a thread that reeks of immaturity, uttermost mediocrity and stupidity?

Get busy with something more productive, please.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

I can see you are seeking for TRUE love

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
LMFAO. I'm going to kill you for this, Posh!

Candyrain & I are just buddies. We just like to tease one another wink If it ever develops into something bigger than friendship, I'd come here to gloat about it grin Trust me.

Nothing to be seen here. Let's move right along.
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Decker:

Please make yourself more useful, young lady. So you are proud that others are busy working and in school, while you are here on a thursday morning, creating a thread that reeks of immaturity, uttermost mediocrity and stupidity?

grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Is that How your parents met

No Offence angry!!!
actually i don't know,would have asked buh they are not around thank you...

now contributr to the thread or find ur way out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Decker:

okay thanks for the advice now get out tru the door not the window

2 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by CharlyNick: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Online marriage never do u something before.....
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Dat candyrain is a faqqot, punkyveer is also a biitch, i wonder what they wud give birth to when the marry *Goes, back to playing Shekininini*
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
Miss spicy
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I can see you are seeking for TRUE love
yes i am..is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
actually i don't know,would have asked buh they are not around thank you...
now contributr to the thread or find ur way out
YOLO
Lolz

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2015
chocolateme:
I am looking for my love on nairaland (true talk)
me too embarassed
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Candyrain & I are just buddies. We just like to tease one another wink If it ever develops into something bigger than friendship, I'd come here to gloat about it grin Trust me.

Yeah rite
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

You and Punkyveer are friends?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by chocolateme(f): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

me too embarassed
cheesy
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dat candyrain is a faqqot, punkyveer is also a biitch, i wonder what they wud give birth to when the marry *Goes, back to playing Shekininini*
candyrain punkyveer please ignore...

frustrated troll alert

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

It's 'thru', or 'through', not 'tru'.

Why don't you spend your time and money on English lessons or something productive, instead of wasting it displaying childish attitude on Nigeria's biggest online forum.

I didn't know there were people who justified doing silly stuff.

10 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahahaha... Abeg ooo Punky and I are just friends. Misspicy make you no cause kasala ooo, I believe there's someone else seriously "eyeing" Punkyveer. I wouldn't like them to come kidnap me. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

af been watching from afar miss its veyond buddy buddy....i can feel d chemistry mysef tongue
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Decker:

Why don't you spend your time and money on English lessons or something productive, instead of wasting it displaying childish attitude on Nigeria's biggest online forum.

thank you once again,now leave or be ignored forever
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Candyrain(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Give her a break dude, she's only catching her fun. Why are you taking it so serious? Or is there something else we should know? Chill man.

Decker:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by kinibigdeal(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

yes i am..is that a crime?

Actually is not
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Bennyzino:

You and Punkyveer are friends?
yes problem?
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:

See jealousy grin

We'd give birth to cute babies, unlike the little gremlins you're about to give to your future wife if she's dumb enough to let you nut in her.

2 Likes

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by misspicy(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahahaha... Abeg ooo Punky and I are just friends. Misspicy make you no cause kasala ooo, I believe there's someone else seriously "eyeing" Punkyveer. I wouldn't like them to come kidnap me. grin
you havr nothing to fear man,i got your back,okay u guys are just friends ryt,i can feel thr chemistry between you two,just take a step and ask her out,punkyveer is in love i swear she told mesmiley

1 Like

Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Yeah rite

But it's the truth undecided
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
yes problem?
No at all
Why u not responsive to my mails
Re: Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Give her a break dude, she's only catching her fun. Why are you taking it so serious? Or is there something else we should know? Chill man.

Because she mentioned your username on her silly post?

I am only airing my honest opinion, which I believe shouldn't be any of your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint / I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / 95% Of Girls In Nigeria Are Only Good For Sex And Nothing Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.