Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice (2087 Views)

What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by smallworld(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2008
i am in 12yrs relationship and my boyfriend still womanise and promising marriage in 2010. please advice.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by yimiton(f): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2008
Humanise?  undecided

14 years?  undecided

Wonders they say shall never end.  lipsrsealed
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
14years RELATIONSHIP not marriage shocked shocked shocked. you get time and strength ohhhh.
why won't your boyfriend womanize when he knows he's got a dummy who would bear every shit that is thrown her way. wakeup from your slumber and move on.

If the guy has not made up his mind about you for the last 13 years, trust me he is not gonna do so. so stop wasting your time on someone who is not worth it.

No hard feelings just the truth.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by iceland(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
smallworld:

i am in 14yrs old relationship and my boyfriend still humanise,please advice.
Just tell me why he wont womanise when you are not educated,HUMANISE or womanise?Try to go back to school may be he'll want to stick with u.It's lack of education that made u stayed with a guy for 14 years without marriage.14 whole years!!!. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.Wondering how old u are undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by sistajay(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ Smallworld
You talk sey na 14 years relationship you dey and your boyfriend still humanize, na wao, me I no fit talk anytin for here, dis one pass me.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by EmemJU(f): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
If the guy has not made up his mind about you for the last 13 years, trust me he is not going to do so. so stop wasting your time on someone who is not worth it.
[quote][/quote]

TRUE TALK,

NOW, [color=#770077][/color]14YRS, BABE, U TRY,
PLS tell us for real, how old r u, abi u started dating him wen u were 9??

wonders shl never end
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by stefykarl: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
You are mad!! 14 yrs and he have not married u and u are still talking about womanising, if to say una born pikin 14yrs ago the pikin for don enter secondary skool. Dont you have vision for ur life, how on earth will u date a man for 14yrs and u guys are not married yet,or is he taking care of ur entire community, so till he finishes b4 u guys marry? Good luck in your ambition.

wat type of human being be this safe.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by opokonwa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
I take it that you meant 'womanize'

But 14 years relationship is tooooooo long girl angry

Why won't he womanize? He has browsed you tire embarassed And yet no commitment embarassed

Sounds bad.

Na only him dey this world sef?! undecided
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
e be like say u no know wetin u want.
after 14 yrs u still dey do boyfriend/girlfriend.
forget that guy
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by ohwofasa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
smallworld:

i am in 14yrs old relationship and my boyfriend still humanise,please advice.
14 yrs is no childs play,ur guy still playing around is a thing of d mind/blood,if he really loves u & wants to marry u,he would not b sleeping around with other girls till now,secondly,if u ve bn truely faithful 2 him 4 d 14yrs den i will say u move b4 he moves u
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by uspry1(f): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hmm!! how old you are? Is he your FIRST BOYFRIEND?  Does your boyfriend have a job or is he a student?

Have you and your boyfriend sit down discussing deeper about FUTURE PLAN to get married and have children?

14 year relationship is F**KING TOO LONG!

I strongly believe that on the following below:

(1) Your boyfriend is not into you,

(2) he does not seriously committed to you in the name of marriage,

(3) he plays you to pretend claiming that he does really love you,

(4) he uses you,

(5) he is smooth-talker, slick talker,

(6) he asks you to borrow money, money, money, and finally. . .

(7) he does not love you. PERIOD!

A womanizer is ALWAYS A CHEATER, constant player! I think you must be clingy to hold your FIRST BOYFRIEND too long that you not able to let him go!!!!
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by shens2006(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
u sure sey u no dey lie? wat kind of relationship is dat? if na so, u sef just contact me. am available grin grin grin grin
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Maykelly(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2008
Is a pity! Your story is pathetic. What a girl abi old girl-lady you are. Please continue nothing spoils. embarassed HUMANISE
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by danoba: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hey poor girl,

two questions ;

1. Has he been sleeping with u for 14 years kiss?
2. Did he disvirgin you cry?
3. are your parents aware of your 14years fools' pretense shocked?

If your answers are yes angry, you qualify for the record of the 21st century world's most foolish lover wink; your parents have been very unfair to you especially embarassed; and the guy has just played a 14 years all win game with your heart cry; except you immediately get a way of proving him wrong cool.

I wonder if you ever can have a 10days happy angrymarriage with him if you eventually get him .

sorry for yourself undecidedbut Wise up little Dom shocked.

danoba
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Lolabbey: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
o girl,i realy pity u ooooooooooooo.

my advice get a beta person n pls dnt spend 20yrs wth dis person ooo
or else,i resev my commnets
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
Still humanise?

That's good. At least he deals with humans.

On a more serious note:

What have you been doing for the past 14 years?
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by uf4oma(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
humanise or womanise? thank God for those who can decode nairaland english. whichever one it is, i wonder how u've endured it for the past 14 years. i hope u don't think he's going to change. u either get out now or just learn to live with it and if u've done so for so long u should already be used to it. humanise/womanise, can u substitute one for the other? e don tay when i go school.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by fkay(f): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
shocked
i dont know how u managed to date someone for that long and i'm wondering
just wat ur age could be. I feel u must have gotten the purpose of the r/ship wrong
from the start or rather u are d one dating i'm sure he is not into it.
U can wait for eternity and u wont walk down the aisle wit him.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by baby4u2(f): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2008
am very sure ur not a nigerian girl.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by ChukwusomChuk26(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
My advise for you is that if you cant deal with the guys bad habits of womanizing, you leave the relationship
Very simple...

Pls follow me on Facebook, I need new friends https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082190375703
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by zexy2030(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'm hearing only ur side of the story. It could be 14yrs but was it consistent. That he had allowance to womanize?

I can't advice you till we hear from him.

I guess u r an orphan and perhaps ur first.
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
I hope they finally got marriedgrin
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Magnoliaa(f): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Afrobasic(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Persephone1:
I hope they finally got marriedgrin

Person wey don divorce since 2012 grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/955782/need-process-divorcing-ikoyi-registry
Re: In 14yrs Relationship,boyfriend Still Womanise.please Advice by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Afrobasic:

Person wey don divorce since 2012 grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/955782/need-process-divorcing-ikoyi-registry
Ha ha ha grin grin Life . I hope she's good wherever she is.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Kiss? / Stil Virgin! / E Gba Mi O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.