Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26255 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Orpelin: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2013
yetunde01: @Ogbeche77, pls can a married male corper be redeployed †Φ his family's state?
Yes he can though not on marital ground but with the other option
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2013
no complain
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by xexjudge(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
please inbox me mr hilary nasumu enugu state coord phone number am a batch a 2012 corp member have passed out and my five month allowee have not been paid, i would have copy the number from my coal corper but olowookere was the state coord during my batch please...........and for my experience in awgu it would have been wild if nt for my frnds i made after camp and other indigenes that made my staying @ awgu more lively....i served @ educational authority awgu local govt...i missed the place die, talk of n.a onye market, nnkwo junction, aki nu ukwa and others. u know now those villa where we got ourselves laced with palmiiiiiiii bro ma just pen down abeg help me inbox the state coord number so as to claim my unpaid five month allowee...............thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by profstar(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls when is the next batch going again after this march batch
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
profstar: Pls when is the next batch going again after this march batch
The next batch is batch B (by July).
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ogbeche77 - Can I Still Go Back To My Original Place Of Deployment?..after Redeploying?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Orpelin: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
^Go Back To Do What?
Well, if U have developed & gotten oilly personal relationship with the senior NYSC Official of the state of ur first deployment,then U can go back on social visitation ONLY.
However, now that U have signed out & accepted the "GREEN LETTER in lieu of "2-Copy WHITE Paper Document", forget it cos U are in for REAL!

Seems you are from UNILAG, so what is ur Probs with Lag city self
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
dillycee: @ogbeche77 - Can I Still Go Back To My Original Place Of Deployment?..after Redeploying?
not possible, but have in mind, in Nigeria, there's no impossibility, if u know the right people
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
dillycee: Can I Still Go Back To My Original Place Of Deployment?..after Redeploying?
Why would you want to do that?

It would only create complications for you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by xexjudge(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
please can someone inbox me enugu nysc state coordinator number,most of my colleagues have been paid the unpaid four months allowee which was described that the nysc secretariat staffs are the one behind the unpaid money please am a batch a 2012 corper and have not been paid. please i need someone to inbox me the state coord number to know where there is bleeps
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by profstar(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
CrazyMan:
The next batch is batch B (by July).
Do you know any thing about the international graduates batch?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
profstar:
Do you know any thing about the international graduates batch?
There is nothing like international graduates batch.

You would be mobilized along with the home graduates for batch B...so follow the time and date on the NYSC website.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bankiele(f): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
I dont understand what prank they are tryin to play in kano o.i relocated to oyo before the end of orientation camp and was told my allowance will be paid into my account,fellow nairalander up till now no payment.i'm i the only one with this complain.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2013
bankiele: I dont understand what prank they are tryin to play in kano o.i relocated to oyo before the end of orientation camp and was told my allowance will be paid into my account,fellow nairalander up till now no payment.i'm i the only one with this complain.
that's wrong, u were suppose to collect all ur alawee + transport and bicycle allowance immediately u were leaving camp, since it an emergency relocation. The best bet is to get a high ranking nysc official mobile num and lay your complain, because it not wise visiting kano again just to process the payment of 19k..
Or just relax and hope they ll pay you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bankiele(f): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2013
I'm waiting till the end of today.pls anyone with state coordinators number shld pls help me out.its really nt fear on us over 100 of us left on emergency relocation and we've not bin paid..Haba even if dy want to save d money to yield intrest 4 dm,is it nt over 30days now afterall my frnd in edo camp collectd her money b4 leaving camp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bankiele(f): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2013
bankiele: I dont understand what prank they are tryin to play in kano o.i relocated to oyo before the end of orientation camp and was told my allowance will be paid into my account,fellow nairalander up till now no payment.i'm i the only one with this complain.
bankiele: I'm waiting till the end of today.pls anyone with state coordinators number shld pls help me out.its really nt fear on us over 100 of us left on emergency relocation and we've not bin paid..Haba even if dy want to save d money to yield intrest 4 dm,is it nt over 30days now afterall my frnd in edo camp collectd her money b4 leaving camp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2013
NYSC has just resheduled the coming up batch B corps programme......
This was re-arrange cos of the muslim upfront coming up Fasting that its seems 2 start on 3rd of July.....

Batch B corps programme is now June......no more july....

A friend post this info on his wall on sunday, please @ogbeche n crazyman how true is ds cuz i av try all my possible best to reach ds guy but all proof abortiive. and wen i ask one alfa in my area regarding d fast he say he shld be either ending of june or early july but he did not knw d actual date. pls anybody with any info shld let us knw.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
hepheyemmy: NYSC has just resheduled the coming up batch B corps programme......
This was re-arrange cos of the muslim upfront coming up Fasting that its seems 2 start on 3rd of July.....

Batch B corps programme is now June......no more july....

A friend post this info on his wall on sunday, please @ogbeche n crazyman how true is ds cuz i av try all my possible best to reach ds guy but all proof abortiive. and wen i ask one alfa in my area regarding d fast he say he shld be either ending of june or early july but he did not knw d actual date. pls anybody with any info shld let us knw.
Why would you base your story from a guy's wall...NYSC hasn't updated any information concerning that on their website.

If they do, I would let you know.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
CrazyMan:
Why would you base your story from a guy's wall...NYSC hasn't updated any information concerning that on their website.

If they do, I would let you know.

thanks a lot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Pls help mi..i messed miself up i didnt redeploy while in camp.i heard if i go to abuja nysc head office dat my redeployment ll be done immediately..pls how tru is it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hotice1954: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Pls I'm having a big problem. I relocated from Abia state to Ogun state but I haven't got a PPA yet. And I honestly don't wanna teach. I need help oh. Tanx
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
hotice1954: Pls I'm having a big problem. I relocated from Abia state to Ogun state but I haven't got a PPA yet. And I honestly don't wanna teach. I need help oh. Tanx
why don't u wanna teach, were u not taught by a teacher? Does teaching lowers ur self esteem?
With the current nysc policy, the chances that u are likely to teach is 9/10, better go find a nice sch at the state capital before preceding to do ur registration, if not na ijebu water side abi ipokia u ll find ur self, u ll have wished u stayed back in Abia if u don't find a ppa and wait 4 nysc to post u themselves
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
good day to all my brodas n sistas in the house, please how can i go abt this d company am working wit presently want me to do my service with them. please how can i go about it? as nysc policy say w can either serve in agriculture, education, infrastructural sector.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by jtenna: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Please oh! We were given three weeks break after orientation but due to circumstance, i will have to stay for a month. Please will this incite any form of penalty frm nysc?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2013
First, you will have to write a letter to your principal or employee for appoval to travel, stating the reasons why you will bd staying long. I dnt think they can punish you for any reason as far as you return before the next PV signing. Gud luck
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2013
How do I check my nairaland pm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: How do I check my nairaland pm
Whenever you have a pm, all you need do is to check the e-mail address you registered your nairaland account with...and I'm sure you would be able to view the message[s].
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thanks crazyman. I have a problem with my jamb admission letter. Will it affect me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: Thanks crazyman. I have a problem with my jamb admission letter. Will it affect me.
what kind of problem is it...please be specific?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.