Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom (23753 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
jp philips:

And your point is??

My point is clear: you keep avoiding answering all the questions.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
ezer: J philips. You are clueless, from the youtube video u posted, the eye witness said the fifth guy is the cultist not the innocent boys. They obviously went wit d guy jst to ginger the debtor to pay up.
The video never confirmed the boys to be cultist. Stop this nonsence conspiracy. If your room mate of friend was killed by cultist, does that make it right for this innocent young men to also be lynched in dis gory manner?. You are evil. Your own day of KARMA is coming.
Watch dis space.....

takin a cultist 2 settle d debt, where haz it ended dem, hu z alive n hu z dead, hu waz beaten n hu escaped, Bad company, so 4 of dem cudnt handle 1 boy on deir own. I still stand on wat I said, dey brot it upon demselves
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Philips haz said it all abeg

Its a 70:30 thing
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by ezer(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=dopeJemi] takin a cultist 2 settle d debt, where haz it ended dem, hu z alive n hu z dead, hu waz beaten n hu escaped, Bad company, so 4 of dem cudnt handle 1 boy on deir own. I still stand on wat I said, dey brot it upon demselves[/quote

They thought as teenagers that they were. Probably if the lynchers gave dem a chance they wud av regretted dia mistake. But dia death wasn't justifiable. N how r u sure the debtor hmself isn't a cultist dat has threatened dis young boys n vowed not to pay up. Probably using anoda cultist to fight d debtor was d only viable tin to do at dat time.one tin I do know is dat the God of dis kids who made dia case public,will ensure justice is served to d perpetrators.
I pray for them every night n I know my God will give us all who sympathize with the parents of dis kids closure in a justifiable way. N den we can stop talking abt it. For now, noway!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=ezer][/quote] aite mah broda, I hope so
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
[size=30pt]Nigerians we are not asking for the right thing…we must follow this issue to the end of it…this is not the time speak big grammar and go to sleep after crying like babies. They say “13 people have been caught”..fine , we want to see their faces and ask them how good they feel now about being barbarians…we want to look that community leader walewa in the eyes and ask him since when did he become God to now determine who lives and dies. Finally, that village must cease to belong to them for their (the people/community) own safety because the students of Uniport may wake up one day( maybe after 1year) and remember their slain colleagues again and the fall out might not be funny[/size].
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by tpia5: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
@ jr phillips

unfortunately, the boys are dead now, so they cant defend themselves.

nobody knows what really happened and so far, the only thing flying around now is conjecture.

if you say they deserved to die like that because of what you experienced at ekpoma, I have to ask you: will their deaths remove cultists from the institution.

if things like what you described are happening there, why didnt you or someone sound the alarm before now, so people would be aware what was happening?

you are trying to justify the cold blooded murder of these guys, but unfortunately your case is falling flat.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
no smoke wivawt fire

People dnt jes kill people except boko haram n ritualists

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by mko2005: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
dopeJemi: no smoke wivawt fire

People dnt jes kill people except boko haram n ritualists

THREAD CLOSED
People can mistakenly kill people. So pray you don't get involved !
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by mko2005: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
jp philips:

Stop saying what you don't know, an eye witness had this account

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNLdJdbfnCA&feature=related
[/url]

Now, how many parents know their wards are cultists? what do you expect the mothers to say? i can guess police take control, then they pay 1 million naira and release them, then what? the R@pe, extortion and murder continues. Nonsense!!!

why would students be carrying about guns to their debtor's homes?

why do we have capital punishment like death sentence?

listen; you must reap what you sow. a girl told me when i was in school that a room of 12 occupants have had 6 incidents of r@pe, that is 50% in one room by cultists. the girls are not talking cos of stigma.

Enugu lost over 25men to cultism, don't they have families? how can you join cult to be intimidating, r@ping and killing people and you expect to be alive?

god is not that Merciful.

call it barbaric, call it anything you like, i call it the FIRST LAW OF KARMA

Wole soyinka founded a cult that protested for the incumbent president to assume the position of acting president.
his cult protested for the ogoni people and bakassi people
his cult campaigned against subsidy removal
they sent their members all around the country, documenting and monitoring the 2011 elections.
for his cult not to be abused like the case we have here, he withdrew it from universities.

Now, here we are, arguing why those miscreants that have failed their sponsors and the society shouldn't be killed.

Arrant Nonsense!!!
Guy you are writing trash ! Listen to the video again before you conclude. No body said these guys were cultists. Pls dnt judge them wrongly. If you think what they did to them is right,then keep ur opinion to yourself let's move on with life.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2012
[quote author=DMainMan][size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quote

Oh my God!!!Dis guy na confirm Boko Haram.Idiot,we are talking about crime aginst humanity u dey bring religion to the picture.Animal!oloshi omo.onye ara.nkita lasha kwa gi ike.Anuofia,ozu!so u support the cutting of hand?have u gone out to
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a lot of dirty looking amputated islamists begging for alms cos they enjoy their arms being butchered all in the name of a damned doctrine?illiterate!Am very sure u were brot to dis world thru ur mama assholeOzuoo
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2012
ezer: J philips. You are clueless, from the youtube video u posted, the eye witness said the fifth guy is the cultist not the innocent boys. They obviously went wit d guy jst to ginger the debtor to pay up.
The video never confirmed the boys to be cultist. Stop this nonsence conspiracy. If your room mate or friend was killed by cultist, does that make it right for this innocent young men to also be lynched in dis gory manner?. You are evil. Your own day of KARMA is coming.

Watch dis space.....

lipsrsealed

Normally, i don't spare time for over grown baby elephants suffering from adverse drug reactions, next time you wish to quote me outta context modify this first;

jp philips:

the 5th guy ran away with the Gun and he has confessed to it.
[color=#006600]The guy they went to "chance" (the debtor) has accused them of being cultists.(there is a possibility that the guys may not be cultists but they hired one which is the same in my books anyways)

The first responders to the crime scene and vigilante said they heard gun shots.

what do you expect a community that has being under siege from cult boys to do? fold their arms and live at the mercy of small brats that have failed to realize how much their parents are suffering to see them through school? watch infantile ingrates take away their freedom?

arrest them and hand them over to the police who will in turn collect bribe from their parents and release the boys? abeg use your head!!

hope you are not blaming bush for fighting Alqaeda are you?[/color]

please to comment on a thread is not by force

Someone hires an assassin to kill someone, who did the killing? if the boys are not cultists, then they hired one, why
why will you threaten the life of your fellow student because you can hire a disgruntled lose canon? why??
why will you bring death to someone's doorstep because he is owing you money? why

""for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction""......isaac Newton

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by jpphilips(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2012
tpia@:
@ jr phillips

unfortunately, the boys are dead now, so they cant defend themselves.

nobody knows what really happened and so far, the only thing flying around now is conjecture.

if you say they deserved to die like that because of what you experienced at ekpoma, I have to ask you: will their deaths remove cultists from the institution.

if things like what you described are happening there, why didnt you or someone sound the alarm before now, so people would be aware what was happening?

you are trying to justify the cold blooded murder of these guys, but unfortunately your case is falling flat.

If you say you are oblivious of the menace of cultism in Nigeria's higher institutions then why should i be talking to you? let alone arguing on whether or not the killings are justified?

let me tell you point blank without mincing words;

if you bring someone with a gun, or you come with a gun to my residence for what ever reason in which ever guise,
the least chance i get will leave you in a pool of your blood.

i say it to you the way it works for me, the first rule of survival is "kill or be killed".

from what we heard in the video, the debtor may not wield the Apparatchik to combat 5 individuals who presented a life threatening scenario to his doorstep, he activated the vigilante to survive and the vigilante did their job.

leave justifications for the media. my sympathy lies with the life that was threatened not the miscreants.

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by jpphilips(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Guy you are writing trash ! Listen to the video again before you conclude. No body said these guys were cultists. Pls dnt judge them wrongly. If you think what they did to them is right,then keep ur opinion to yourself let's move on with life.

if they are not cultists, why hire one?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:25am On Jul 09, 2017
armadeo:

And here lies the problem. It didn't affect me so I move on. She has shown and maintained outrage @ a barbaric act and ppl are saying get over it.
I haven't been d same since sat nite when I saw the pics its goin on 6 days now.
Everybody moves on, Badluck to whom ever shit happens to. Until it is known that when shit happens shit strikes back this Country will never move forward.
Complete lack of empathy, naija has a phd there. Someone even said he is tired of hearing aluu. I pity U

Empathy my bro empathy.
Love thy neighbour.

The problem with Nigerias justice system is no follow up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba / EFCC Remands Woman In Enugu Prison For N29.5Million Fraud / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.