Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom (23743 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by zeefa: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]You tried so hard to sound intelligent but man are you dumb or what?(Please forgive my language, this matter is very sensitive for me). Just what kinda useless questions are you asking? Read your post again and see if you can make any sense outta it, Jesus! What makes you think they didn't shout? That they didn't plead? Did you even see the crowd? How do you think their voices can possibly rise against that of an angry mob? Have you ever seen where a crowd is gathered especially for cases like this? Do you know everyone in such crowds talk at the same time on top of their voices? Just how do you think they can run from such blood thirsty demons? Have you ever been exhausted upto the point of not having energy to move a limb?didn't you notice how even with a broken skull and brains pouring out that Ugonna was still trying to struggle against the fire?
Oh lord! This your post is only making me angrier, next time if you have nothing sensible to say you best shut da feck up. [/quot

Hmmmmmmm! I dnt av ur tym freecocoa! May d soul of the victims rest in Peace. Besides, txs 4 puttn more lite on tins I dnt kw! And am sure ur comments was based on wht u heard from ppu, non of us witness d details of the whole story. Please, next tym u nid 2 respond 2 a comment, try n hold ur anger cos whn tins lik dis hapnd, ppu seems 2 luk @ it frm dif perspective!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by KayDee4: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigerian Police !!! What a hopeless bunch. SMH. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: some of you need CLOSURE. however the truth of the matter is the boys are gone now. they are with the lord. the lord does not let these type of things happen to good people

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?

THE QUESTION NOW IS, THOSE OF YOU READING THIS, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES FOR SATAN TO OVERLOOK YOU AND NOT DESTROY YOU ? CUZ BELIEVE ME THAT WAS NOT ALUU THAT DESTROYED THOSE BOYS. THAT WAS SATAN. THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE PUPPET THAT THE VENTRILOQUIST USED. ARE YOU A WICKED AND COVETOUS PERSON ? RETURN TO THE LORD. BUY A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE AND START READING. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

Nice one bro. I troway salute !

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by bblacky(f): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [b][size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

Mtcheww!!!!!!! Ds s not a room for ur religious advert neither s ds a place to criticize oda religions! Watch t.

Come to thnk abt t! Wch muslim state hz nt shed zillions of innocent blood?

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
[/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by kemoolala: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

"No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM" your anabi muhammed said u shud be using islamic sword on christian, to be slaughtering christian but come to think of it is it fair just cos someone said he prefer christianity to islam? u killed him cos of that and ur saying no religion will be accepted except islam. Says who? you? JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Ehisod(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: if e pain u well well, simply kill urself n join dem n stop sayin rubbish all in d name of quotin me, c u tawkin as if u wud av done sumfin if u were at d scene, mah ask u sef, if u had gone der, den u asked wah happened n d aluu people told u d boiz were thieves, shey u wud stop dem 4rm beatin d boyz, den later u nau hear dat d boyz were innocent, will u be hear condenming d aluu peeps, fink deep, if d aluu people were 2 go 2 court wiv a lawyer, dey will still av reasons, dey had d impression dat d boyz were thieves dahz y dey did wah dey did, u r tawkin asif d aluu peeps will just c sum1 on d road n start beatin n burning dem, d way una dey paint d aluu black n carry ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ 4 head na dey vex me, r dey d first set of peeps dat haz done such a thing, go 2 jos n c hau innocent peeps r killed n burnt, y u no go protest 4 jos n kano, u no go fit cough

Guy you should just sit on your lousy typing hands and stop typing trash if you cannot read between the lines of my post.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by cupid4ig(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: Na 4 aluu head una wan tk get mouth, y una no go north go protest 4 boko haram
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]u are just a big fool
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by GhostFaceKiller: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: some of you need CLOSURE. however the truth of the matter is the boys are gone now. they are with the lord. the lord does not let these type of things happen to good people

JOB 4 VS 7 "Stop and think! Do the innocent die? When have the upright been destroyed?

THE QUESTION NOW IS, THOSE OF YOU READING THIS, DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES FOR SATAN TO OVERLOOK YOU AND NOT DESTROY YOU ? CUZ BELIEVE ME THAT WAS NOT ALUU THAT DESTROYED THOSE BOYS. THAT WAS SATAN. THE ALUU COMMUNITY JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE PUPPET THAT THE VENTRILOQUIST USED. ARE YOU A WICKED AND COVETOUS PERSON ? RETURN TO THE LORD. BUY A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE AND START READING. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.

How did Christ die? Christ was flogged, mocked, spat on, insulted, stripped naked and nailed to the cross till his last breath.
Dont be a foolish bigot. I hope to see your crushed by a train and latter sitting on your pit latrine throne in hades.
Goat
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by AK481(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
and once again another genuine case for state police.
If these vigilante were the police and were doing so under the ambit of the law,they ll simply hand them over to their superior legally,rather than killing them.if this is the case then they ll be praised.
Once again, I say yes to state policing. Won't you rather say yes wit me?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Chomzy19(f): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

NO MAN WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST SHALL MAKE HEAVEN, REPENT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR U, U DONT KNOW WHEN U WILL DIE

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by AK481(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
and once again another genuine case for state police.
If these vigilante were the police and were doing so under the ambit of the law,they ll simply hand them over to their superior legally,rather than killing them.if this is the case then they ll be praised.
Once again, I say yes to state policing. Won't you rather say yes wit me? ...
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by mamagee3(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Of course they were there during the whole ordeal

What more can you expect from m0rons who serve as policemen sad
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
cupid4ig: [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]u are just a big fool
guy u knw wah u'll do 4 me nau

Simply go 2 a river or any flood close 2 u n drown urself plz

No tym 4 ur stupeedity nau

Av gat berra people 2 argue wiv, nat a lowlife, so u can die nau

Plz dnt quote me again

Abeg!!!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ehisod:

Guy you should just sit on your lousy typing hands and stop typing trash if you cannot read between the lines of my post.
I can't remember quotin u or reading ur comment
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4APDVRbunns

[size=17pt]Port Harcourt Killings: Government should be held responsible (Part 1)[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLTil0Gf5sw

[size=17pt]Part 2[/size]

Ankko Briggs an environmentalist reacted to the gruesome murder of four University of Port Harcourt undergraduates in Aluu/Ekwere community in Port Harcourt River state saying there is no human decency anymore in the country and she is blaming these on government and the people as everybody is learning to mind their businesses and government on its part is turning a blind eye to these rot in the country.
The environmentalist who appeared on the Breakfast show Sunrise Daily said the Aluu/Ekwere commu8nity must be held responsible for the gruesome murder of the four undergraduates of the University and a death penalty be passed down to the perpetrator of these acts, also the police officials manning that community should also be held accountable as the killing must not go unpunished.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Josephnice: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
zeefa: I don't kw y ppu can not ask Questions abt did terrible killing. I have watched the video and d Question I askd mysf was Y r the guyz not makin an attempt to run or speak loud for ppu in d community to kw they do not commit d crime leveled against them. I mean, they are not kids. Its painful to see them just speechless witot sayn a word that will make ppu have a change of mind to either save them or reduce d satanic act being takn on them. My heart still bleeds cos so many questions still run tru my mind about the killing! D whole story seems difficult to read and understand cos there r so many signals picked from the video bn circulated on the internet.
Someone shld tell me Y those guyz are not shouting for HELP!
If they are not in anyway involved in2 anytin discriminating, there shld be a way to sa somtin loud to allow ppu that came arround see reason they shld be freed. Their cloths were removed, molested and killed, still non of them cld atleast insist on comments that might likely get in2 d minds of those arrnd to help them.
Well, only God kws the real story! May d souls rest in peace.
zeefa: I don't kw y ppu can not ask Questions abt did terrible killing. I have watched the video and d Question I askd mysf was Y r the guyz not makin an attempt to run or speak loud for ppu in d community to kw they do not commit d crime leveled against them. I mean, they are not kids. Its painful to see them just speechless witot sayn a word that will make ppu have a change of mind to either save them or reduce d satanic act being takn on them. My heart still bleeds cos so many questions still run tru my mind about the killing! D whole story seems difficult to read and understand cos there r so many signals picked from the video bn circulated on the internet.
If they are not in anyway involved in2 anytin discriminating, there shld be a way to sa somtin loud to allow ppu that came arround see reason they shld be freed. Their cloths were removed, molested and killed, still non of them cld atleast insist on comments that might likely get in2 d minds of those arrnd to help them.
you must be a fool of this present century to have imagine that someone whom everyone have condemned to die will not have a word that'll hardly fell on the deaf ear of those who are hell bent on seeing them dead. If you said you watched the video then, psychologically you can be grouped as a retardem. Ppl being hitted continually on their head to an extent they can no longer scream. Have u had an headache before and just imagine how it makes one feel. I'm totally disappointed in your comment.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Josephnice: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
you must be a fool of this present century to have imagine that someone whom everyone have condemned to die will not have a word that'll hardly fell on the deaf ear of those who are hell bent on seeing them dead. If you said you watched the video then, psychologically you can be grouped as a retardem. Ppl being hitted continually on their head to an extent they can no longer scream. Have u had an headache before and just imagine how it makes one feel. I'm totally disappointed at your comment.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Bunchersstab(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria police force should b scrapt...
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP2FZx1POGQ

[size=15pt]Police failed abysmally - (Legal Practitioner)[/size]

Malachy Ugwumadu a legal practitioner on the recent Port Harcourt killings said the killings were a mop action. Mr. Malachy said the killings were controversial as it is possible that the four undergraduates were probably framed as they are different stories flying around on the murder of the four undergraduates. "The police failed abysmally on the killings of the Aluu/Ekwere community in Port Harcourt as the situation would have been different if the police were proactive because the perpetrators had time to perpetrate their acts of killing, and as a university environment, the state government would before now situate a police post or security outfit in the environment". He said
The legal practitioner said the police institution in that region were not proactive in curbing the heinous act of the community after the deputy commissioner of police CID of river state; Sam Okaula reacted to the killing via telephone interview after which the legal practitioner said in his own opinion "The commissioner is leading from behind" from his reaction as he is not accountable enough on the killings.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

How did Christ die? Christ was flogged, mocked, spat on, insulted, stripped naked and nailed to the cross till his last breath.
Dont be a foolish bigot. I hope to see your crushed by a train and latter sitting on your pit latrine throne in hades.
Goat
Christ died full of sin. thats why he died. without sin he would not have had to die. the sin of his people is why he died. he was full of the sin of his people.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Goldieluks: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Enough of the long talks, something should be done before its too late.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by zylkenny(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
for long i have been following up on the gruesome murder of those young souls. my heartfelt condolence goes out to their families. I however still have some questions which despite the number of days passed, have still not been answered.
1: what is the report given by the Chief to whom the boys were purportedly taken to b4 their death.
2: where is the lad who was oweing them money. How come he is not known yet?
3: many faces where clearly seen in video. How many of them have been arrested and why haven't they given their accounts yet?
4: how come not even a single person decided to oppose the killing in a crowd of over 150 people including women? were they convinced beyond doubt that they were guilty? if yes, why hasn't anyone come up with their excuses?
5: where are the vigilante that were on duty? have they been arrested and what are their reports?
6: where are the laptops that were supposedly stolen. what about the victims phones? who is the real thief here?
This isn't a difficult case at all. there are loads and loads of evidence.
I thought that by now, meaningful conclusions would have been drawn and justice quickly met ted out. only that can appease us and the family of the deceased.
In conclusion, i am not comfortable with the slow progress made thus far!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: Christ died full of sin. thats why he died. without sin he would not have had to die. the sin of his people is why he died. he was full of the sin of his people.

...and you are full of what? righteousness?

Remember Romans 3:23 "...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...". I'm guessing you can read between the lines.

#justsaying.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Claus(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
taharqa: What i dont get is the level of hypocrisy many of you guys are displaying in response of this terrible terrible crime. Aluu is not d 1st of such madness in Nigeria; it is one amongst many. It didnt start today, it has bn happening even b4 many of us were born; infact, it has kind of reduced in its frequency lately. The only diff bw dis particular one and odas is that in dis case there was a VIDEO- which has forcd us(hopefully) to really see the severity and callousness of taking laws into our hands and maybe ask d questn why sm ppl wud feel d 'need' to do such in d 1st place..... Aluu didnt happen cos many of its ppl were muslims, but cos they are Nigerians who cud sm times get away wit impunity

It's not hypocrisy!

The bolded comments explained it. There's no point being condescending about the rage that people rightfully feel based on what they saw.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by jumobi1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Even police lynch. Nigeria is finished abeg.

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: what angered me most was when CHANNELS TV had a call-in interview with the DPO he stupidly said that the police had no idea something like that was happening.the edioot went further to say that it was when the boys were murdered they got the info! Can you imagine that? "Angry"

^^^Yeah, i saw that interview. It's either he was lying to cover their failings, or he hadn't a clue what went on seeing how useless and incompetent the police are....either is possible with these bastards.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by charles424(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2012

You are stupid and naïve,with your stupid islamatics...how many mosque has the christians attack since you started your campaign of clear the christians out of existence? This aluu people are the one christians and muslims should preach to and bring them out of idols worshiping,but you muslims are only after the christians,forgetting that your mohammed run away to stay with the christian clerics during his travail...Do you think aluu peoples are christians? NO christians will never do this..they are idol worshippers like you people boko harams..No difference.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by uncleb(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012

So daft, why are you bringing religion into this.

I dont want to go into details, but please don't show your fanaticism here, bloody fool.

By the way, have you read that the community leader is an Alhaji, pleased read the below thread. You see, God has exposed your foolishness. it obvious now that the so called evil was masterminded and executed by your "ever blood-thirsty jihad" brothers

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/uniport-muurder-omuokiri-aluu-monarch-10-others-charged-to-court
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by GhostFaceKiller: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: Christ died full of sin. thats why he died. without sin he would not have had to die. the sin of his people is why he died. he was full of the sin of his people.

AND YOU ARE HOLY THATS WHY YOU ARE STILL ALIVE?

MUMU
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Sxsells: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Definitely a conspiracy between the police and the community...
10 living criminals is worth more than a dead innocent fellow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Mad’ Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikire, Osun State / Mary Yakubu: Suspected Trafficker Intercepted With 27 Children In Taraba / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.