Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? (621 Views)

Interracial Relationship: Does He Really Love Me???? / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by LilMizzGood(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Some people say's the further a person is the greater and stronger the love is.
Is this saying true?
Can a long distance relationship last longer than a normal,close relationship?

Please
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
Impossible
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by gunners160(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
yes but it deals wit trust and understandin.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by claremont(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don't believe all that bullsh-it. If someone cannot maintain a relationship with the people around him/her, it is next to impossible to maintain one with someone miles away.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2012
It is possible for a long distant relationship to work, although, not all will last or lead to marriage. Communication is the blood that keeps all relationships alive. Without it, the relationship will fade. Long distant relationships need continous and steady communication. And from time to time, both parties must meet and see face to face.

When I met my husband, he lived in Abuja while I was living in Lagos. Today we are married because we worked at it. Relationship is work. If you want a smooth sailing relationship, you have to work at it.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by greedie1(f): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2012
It does work out... But it's very tasking. U ve to go extra miles to keep d flame alive. Communication is d key and once in a while, u ve to meet up or else out of sight becomes out of mind. Long distance reationship is very delicate, everytin is heightened! Wat shouldn't ve been a deal ll become a deal cz u guys r just talkin on fone or watever. U ve to be committed, understanding, patient and u must trust ur partner. But it does work out, if u want it to

I ve bin in a long distance relationship for d past 3yrs until few months ago and it was superb
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Depends how much you love each other and want to be together.
If you really want to be together you will make it work.
It definetely makes it better that there is a commitment and a promise of seeing each other sometime
Re: Long Distance Relationship Does It Ever Work Out????? by cupid4ig(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2012
yes it does work but u guys have to trust each other. am currently in one and i am enjoying it so far. we talk everyday, ping when at work, send voice notes and all that, and at home video call on skype b4 gong to bed. and i am 5 hours ahead of her cos she is in the state. i just have to put effort if u want it to work kiss grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Husband, Child And Happy Home / How To Be A Good Girlfriend / There Is Nothing Like ROMANCE For An Average Naija Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.