Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16847 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2012
noble_gas1:

Lol, you'd be suprised at the rate some people actually travel. Once at the canadian embassy in lagos, I saw a man with 12 passports, he's been to over 25 countries, can you imagine that!
12 passports, him wan travel 2 heaven ni grin
Noble,how many passports do u hv? smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2012
Demaejy:
12 passports, him wan travel 2 heaven ni grin
Noble,how many passports do u hv? smiley

Just 3
2 International Passport and 1 Seaman Passport

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Kaynee: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2012
Me I have travelled to Casablanca and Marakesh all in Morroco, Amsterdam in Holland, Rome and Napoli all in Italy. My Next destination is Malaysia, the beauty of Asia.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2012
Nigeria
Togo
Cameroun
Benin
Ghana
Senegal
Thailand
Latvia
Sweden
Azerbaijan
Georgia
Laos
Finall Nigeria Again

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
kenzium: Nigeria
Togo
Cameroun
Benin
Ghana
Senegal
Thailand
Latvia
Sweden
Azerbaijan
Georgia
Laos
Finall Nigeria Again
Bro, you are a good Nigerian...grin thumb up!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Kaynee: Me I have travelled to Casablanca and Marakesh all in Morroco, Amsterdam in Holland, Rome and Napoli all in Italy. My Next destination is Malaysia, the beauty of Asia.
Nice xperience bro. Malaysia,the beauty of Asia'' But how will you describe singapore?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Italy
Belgium
Holland
UK (lived there)
Spain
Germany (lived there)
Poland (lived there)
Czech Republic (lived there)
Switzerland
Slovakia
Lithuania
Belarus
Norway (lived there)
Sweden
finland
Denmark (lived there)
China (lived there)
Japan (lived there)
South Korea
Indonesia
Australia (lived there)
Argentina (lived there)
Uruguay
Chile
Peru
Brasil (lived there)
Venezuela
United states
Nigeria
Togo
Benin
Ghana
Ivory Coast (lived there)
Bro u be great traveller,almost 30 countries. Dats good.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nawa oo. God make my journey to holland a successful one o, make I get dis visa and stuff done, so me too can say I have travel to one country outside naija oo, the way people dey form for here gan self no worry topsking we go soon go our own, all of you dey waka go o we dey come

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Demaejy:
Bro u be great traveller,almost 30 countries. Dats good.

as traveling is one of my passion in life, I wouldnt be able to do without it, and my work helps me indulge in it fully!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Talk2naija: Nawa oo. God make my journey to holland a successful one o, make I get dis visa and stuff done, so me too can say I have travel to one country outside naija oo, the way people dey form for here gan self no worry topsking we go soon go our own, all of you dey waka go o we dey come
Lol, whoever is lying here s/he is actually ain't deceive anybody grin I knw d truth shall be vindicated no matter hw long it is, so far NL still in existence.

Bro take it cool jst let it consolidate ur desire..smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by topsyking: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
My broda Talk2naija..very soon we will travel..cuz I don tired for this country and pple wey dey nairaland and formin to av travel all ova d world..na lie o..most of dem never commot for naija
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

as traveling is one of my passion in life, I wouldnt be able to do without it, and my work helps me indulge in it fully!
Not only you, i knw majority love travelling as its an exciting thing!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Demaejy:
Lol, whoever is lying here s/he is actually ain't deceive anybody grin I knw d truth shall be vindicated no matter hw long it is, so far NL still in existence.

Bro take it cool jst let it consolidate ur desire..smiley
thanks jare, we shall excel all, one day will be celebrate this NL annivesary big time oversea. Because I have an agenda to start NL society in abroad so we all can benefits and help our brothers and sistersm a lot of ideas but with God all things are possible
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
topsyking: My broda Talk2naija..very soon we will travel..cuz I don tired for this country and pple wey dey nairaland and formin to av travel all ova d world..na lie o..most of dem never commot for naija
broda very soon we will leave this shore for the first time,just take it easy bro tinz go better.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by mevisbleek: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
USA
CANADA
JAMAICA
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (PUNTA CANA)
BRAZIL
LONDON
HUNGARY (DEBRECEN)
ITALY
FRANCE
SPAIN
GHANA
ZAMBIA
MALAWI
SOUTHAFRICA
BENIN REPUBLIC
ANGOLA
NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Talk2naija: broda very soon we will leave this shore for the first time,just take it easy bro tinz go better.

keep hoping, e go better as they always say grin grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
dahonestboss:

keep hoping, e go better as they always say grin grin grin
...grin grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Talk2naija(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks jare
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
I forgot Cuba and Dominican republic!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: I forgot Cuba and Dominican republic!
you should have modified ur previous post and add them!
Its okay bro,it worths *missing* smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2012
Demaejy:
you should have modified ur previous post and add them!
Its okay bro,it worths *missing* smiley

No country is worth missing, not even Nigeria!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Tolulop001(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2012
Ghana

UK

Italy

Thats all cry
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Ibime(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2012
I can't count. Definitely more than 30. I'm in Morocco right now.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by CrazyMan(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2012
I've been to two countries, Nigeria and biafra smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2012
I have visited every country in the world... On the internet.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2012
11 countries:
USA
England
Nigeria
China
Spain
Canada
Italy
France
UAE
Morocco
Egypt

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by MadCow1: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria.. (Home Base)

Ghana.. (Lived there)

France [Paris] - (Lived here)

Italy [Rome] - Vacation

Egypt [Valley of the Kings... Sight to behold] - Vacation..

Switzerland [Zurich] - Vacation

England [London] - Vacation/lived

USA [New York/Jersey/Atlanta] - Lived here

Canada [Toronto & Alberta] - Second home

South Africa (Durban) - Vacation

Dubai - Vacation

Kenya [Nairobi] - Vacation

NEXT TARGET.. Jamaica, Cuba, Afghanistan, Iran & Mexico

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2012
I have been to only south. undecided
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2012
mevisbleek: USA
CANADA
JAMAICA
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (PUNTA CANA)
BRAZIL
LONDON is not a country.
HUNGARY (DEBRECEN)
ITALY
FRANCE
SPAIN
GHANA
ZAMBIA
MALAWI
SOUTHAFRICA
BENIN REPUBLIC
ANGOLA
NIGERIA
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
MrBrownJ where are u... The global trotter
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by SamMilla1(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
26 Countries spanning 3 continents.

Nigeria - Lives here now
Benin Rep
Togo
Ghana
CIV
Libya
Egypt

Deustschland - 3.5years, speaks d lang.
Portugal - Lived here, speaks little
Espana
France - Lived in Paris
Netherlands - 3 years here
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Sweden - 2009 Xmas in Stockholm
Austria - on my way to
Slovakia and
Ukraine.
Belgium - xchanged train here a lot.
Italy - Roma and Turin
Switzerland - South of Bavaria

China
Thailand - BKK
Egypt
Israel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker On Fire In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.