Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16838 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Rencent(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
tomakint: Really love to be all over the world before I quit!

Coutonou
UK (London, Birmingham, Norfolk)
The Netherlands (Amsterdam - dem like Bicycles for that place)
Iceland (Keflavik and Rejykavik - very cold but sweet place to be, even in summer, it was 7 degrees Celsius, the place I witnessed for the first time in my life 20 hours of daylight and 4 hours of darkness)
. H. Hmm True Talk bro . I just came back with my Family from iceland.but its only 2 hours day of darkness.the Place is a Must visit oo
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Rencent: . H. Hmm True Talk bro . I just came back with my Family from iceland.but its only 2 hours day of darkness.the Place is a Must visit oo
that's the exposure of travelling!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by haduwa(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
I normally won't comment, but traveling is my hobby grin
Uk
Qatar (lived there)
Dubai (living here)
Turkey
Singapore*Most Beautiful Country/City have ever been*
Germany
France
Togo
Ghana
Thailand
USA
Morrocco
Eygpt
Italy
Hongkong
*Looking forward to China & Malaysia early 2013*
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Rencent(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
my own are...

Nigeria(live there)
Kenya
Thailand
Cambodia(live there)
Singapore(live there)
Malaysia(live there)
India
Ethiopia
Germany(live here)
Austria
Iceland
Switzerland

planing soon to tour most of the Europeans countries,Asians, Caribbeans and Americans
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by oluoma1: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
From Nigeria to afghanistan to iraq to somalia to sudan to syria to gaza to pakistan to lebanon lybia to egypt back to 9ija. Whot a 1daful trips.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by shaybebaby(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria
Uk
Oman(muscat)
UAE(dubai and abu dhabi)
Mexico(cancun, riviera maya)
Dominican Republic(puerto plata)
Cuba(holguin, havana)
Fuerteventura(spain)
Morocco(agadir)
Albania(tirana,schkoder)
Ghana.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Madawaki01(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi:

America lists these countries as terrorist countries. Shey you join alqueda?
no,i went there as a ...................
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
shaybe baby: Nigeria
Uk
Oman(muscat)
UAE(dubai and abu dhabi)
Mexico(cancun, riviera maya)
Dominican Republic(puerto plata)
Cuba(holguin, havana)
Fuerteventura(spain)
Morocco(agadir)
Albania(tirana,schkoder)
Ghana.

Where in Oman did you stay and what year?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by wawaboy1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
DIS ONE NO BE FOR MI.I GO JUST WAKA PASS , I NEVA GO ANYWHERE
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by shaybebaby(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
noble_gas1:

Where in Oman did you stay and what year?
Al bhustan hotel, muscat(2004). Have you been as well? My husband is the only other person I've met who's actually been there.He lived there for a few years in his teens.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by milkydaddy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote
author=noble_gas1]

Lol, you'd be suprised at the rate some people actually travel. Once at
the canadian embassy in lagos, I saw a man with 12 passports, he's been
to over 25 countries, can you imagine...as 4 me i hav been 2 sudan,iraq,somalia,egypt,buh presently in nigeria(maiduguri)[/quote]
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by sconsults: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
obowunmi:

You either into drugs-pushing or prostitution.

Thats your opinion,if i was into anything like ............. What if i work with interpol?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
shaybe baby:
Al bhustan hotel, muscat(2004). Have you been as well? My husband is the only other person I've met who's actually been there.He lived there for a few years in his teens.

Yeap, I had my Diploma at d International Maritime College in muscat, the school used to be behind Golden tulip hotel, Oman.......lIved in Al-Hail, Barka Al-Rumais, Bousher,Shatti Al-Qurrum, Seeb and even sohar....that was 2008 tho!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by okpurukata(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and Dubai.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by QueenAw(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ghana
Togo
Benin republic
Sudan
Ivory coast
Ethiopia
U.K
U.S.A
China
U.A.E
France
Saudi Arabia
Qatar

Been to most of the above listed countries several times. Lived in a few.
4 continents. Looking forward to visit Australia soon.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Mcfemad(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Benin Republic
Togo
Ghana
India... All are sponsored by my coy. I remember I didn't pay for anything except 1200 for yellow fever!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tyson55(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
USA (Live here)
Canada
Morocco -Rabat, fez, agadir, Casablaca, Marrakech, Tangia.
Tunisia
Ivory coast -Abidjan, Yammasukrou, Jacqueville.
Ghana
Benin
Malta
Cyprus
Ethiopia - Addis abeba, Awassa, Bahir dar, Nazareth, Dire dawa.
Japan - Tokyo
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
Madawaki01: no,i went there as a ...................
Diplomat observing terrorist trainings
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by paris10: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
US (live here, citizen)
UK (lived there, citizen)
Canada (lived there, citizen), still my home though
Paris (born)
Finland
Ireland
Not ideal listing all the European countries, been to most of them
And ofcourse Nigeria (both parents are from there)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by nagoma(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigeria, USA, UK, Ireland,France,Germay,Austria,Sweeden,Holland,Saudi Arabia, Dubai,India, Thailand,Malaysia,Kenya, Uganda,Ethiopia,Rwanda,Zambia,South Africa,Benin,Ghana,Ivory Coast,Mali,Niger. tongue
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by wildguy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
binmacc: Born in Gambia, now live in the USA, been to CANADA, DUBAI, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, GERMANY, UK, SENEGAL AND PLANNING ON A VACATION TO MEXICO NEXT SUMMER.

seriously? I grew up in Gambia. Hoping to go back for holidays.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
In no particular order

Republic of Benin (Cotonou)
Togo(lOme)
Mali(Bamako)
Burkina Faso(Ougadougou)
Senegal(Dakar, St Louis)
Gambia(Banjul)
France(Paris)
Netherlands(Amsterdam)
United Kingdom(London, Coventry, Sunderland, Old Trafford(UP ManU grin)
Turkey(Istanbul, Ankara)
Singapore(Johore Bahru)
Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Putrajaya)
China(Beijing, Guangzhou, Shangai)
United Arab Emirates( Dubai, Al- Ain, Abu Dhabi)
Sultanate of Oman(Muscat, Sohar)
State of Qatar(Doha)
Kingdom of Bahrain(Manama)
Kuwait(Kuwait city)
Islamic republic of Iran(Tehran, Kish Island)
Brasil(Sao Paolo)
Barbados(Bridgetown)
Trinidad & Tobago (Port of Spain)

Australia, North America and Canada next stop!
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
noble_gas1: In no particular order

Republic of Benin (Cotonou)
Togo(lOme)
Mali(Bamako)
Burkina Faso(Ougadougou)
Senegal(Dakar, St Louis)
Gambia(Banjul)
France(Paris)
Netherlands(Amsterdam)
United Kingdom(London, Coventry, Sunderland, Old Trafford(UP ManU grin)
Turkey(Istanbul, Ankara)
Singapore(Johore Bahru)
Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Putrajaya)
China(Beijing, Guangzhou, Shangai)
United Arab Emirates( Dubai, Al- Ain, Abu Dhabi)
Sultanate of Oman(Muscat, Sohar)
State of Qatar(Doha)
Kingdom of Bahrain(Manama)
Kuwait(Kuwait city)
Islamic republic of Iran(Tehran, Kish Island)
Brasil(Sao Paolo)
Barbados(Bridgetown)
Trinidad & Tobago (Port of Spain)

Australia, North America and Canada next stop!
Man,you lastly listed it grin hun? Good. Vry exciting and its fun toosmiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
Demaejy:
Man,you lastly listed it grin hun? Good. Vry exciting and its fun toosmiley

Aha bros, the waka just start as u can see, I'm a Sailor cheesy wink
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by oilfielden(m): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Oman,
UAE, Dubai
Qatar,Doha
Kuwait
Saudi,Jeddah
Iran,
Thailand,
Malaysia
Singapore
France
Holland
Spain
Nigeria
Germany
Uk
US
Canada
Egypt
Ethiopia
Algeria
South Africa
Angola
Gabon
Congo Brazzaville
Congo kinshasha
Cameroon
Kenya
Italy
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by noblegas2(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2012
oilfielden: Oman,
UAE, Dubai
Qatar,Doha
Kuwait
Saudi,Jeddah
Iran,
Thailand,
Malaysia
Singapore
France
Holland
Spain
Nigeria
Germany
Uk
US
Canada
Egypt
Ethiopia
Algeria
South Africa
Angola
Gabon
Congo Brazzaville
Congo kinshasha
Cameroon
Kenya
Italy

Ha! U also stayed in oman? Where precisely and also in malaysia?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ramalot(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2012
smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by iKoksi(m): 1:50am On Oct 19, 2012
As an International Seafarer my list is in-exhaustive.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Jalal(m): 2:13am On Oct 19, 2012
Scotland Uk, Algeria, Ethopia, Kuwait, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Benin Republic, France, Nigeria
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Chinwem(f): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2012
ramalot: Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Deps
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina
Burundi
Cambodia
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Congo {Democratic Rep}
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France

By the way, i lived in all of them too (5 years each). NO, really. I DID angry. Also, what is this 'Nigeria' thing of which you guys speak? undecided
grin are u 4 real?:/
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by AKMoney1(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2012
AK Money: I must not be left out but the countries wey I don go plenty oooo,let's start counting

Abule Egba
Sango
Agege
Iyana Ipaja
Ibadan
Ile- Ife
Egba
Abeokuta
Dopemu
Oshogbo
Surelere
Ogba
Ikeja
Shomolu
Ota
Igando
Ikotun
Egbeda
Iwo
Ilesha
Calabar
Owerri
Edo
Ogbomosho
Benue
Benin
Kano
Oshodi
Auchi
Warri
I don lose count abeg even I don go ALUU come back grin

Oya who among u travel reach me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Petrol Tanker On Fire In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.