Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. (16841 Views)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / The World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by oduz: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Nigeria (Naija) - Great Country, Good .... (domiciled)

K.S.A (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) - Holy Land

Ghana (Gold Coast) - Akwaba

Kenya (Magical Kenya) - Jambo

Rwanda (Land of a thousand Hills) - Genocide Memorial ....

cool
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by programer: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2012
France
Switzerland
United Kingdom
Ghana
Ukraine
and of course
Nigeria (My Home Country)
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by oadeyeye: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2012
Belgium
Netherlands
Spain
United Kingdom
USA
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by steroid: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Greece

Dubai

Nigeria

Ghana

Bulgaria,
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by dunk2011: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
South Korea ...there for two years ...
Canada.... Live like 30 mins to the border .....
London
Amsterdam ...passing through
Norway ....just got there like 30 mins ago ....heading to Sweden then Denmark lol......
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by nagoma(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ Ramalot

You got the list of UN membership and pasted as countries you visited. Why did you stop at F . Since your visit is Alphabetical order. You claimed to have stayed for at least 5 years in each of the 61 countries you listed which is over 300 years already. When are you competing the UN list? Perhaps tomorrow and 5 years each.?

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by mastersr95(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: Nigeria (Of course)
Ghana
UK
Germany
USA
Canada
Netherlands
France

I plan on visiting the Caribbean sometime soon. Also Hungary and Ukraine to visit some close friends.

OFF TOPIC...i would make a good CIA agent grin, its funny how i manage to figure this out from you posts before you post it and am damn right grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
mastersr95:

OFF TOPIC...i would make a good CIA agent grin, its funny how i manage to figure this out from you posts before you post it and am damn right grin
huh? what do you mean?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by mastersr95(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
huh? what do you mean?

Nevermind babes
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by ramalot(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2012
haha
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by tomakint: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rencent: . H. Hmm True Talk bro . I just came back with my Family from iceland.but its only 2 hours day of darkness.the Place is a Must visit oo

Really, but I was talking about my experience in July 2004, it was marvelous,Iceland land of the 'Volcanoes, Geysers, natural warm spring during winter and cold water during summer. Yeah 2 hours is possible but during my time it was 4 hours. Next time pay a visit to the 'Blue Lagoon' you gonna love it. Good job!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Gatsby(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
UK 12 years
US Houston 16 years current residence
France
Spain
Germany
Holland
Belgium
Bahamas
Mexico
Jamaica
UAE Dubai
St Thomas
Grand Cayman
Israel
Greece
Canada
Belize
Honduras
Peurto Rico
St. Maarten
Haiti

Will be in Cape Town SA in Nov, for a destination wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by nagoma(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
ramalot:
*SIGH* way to go! Sherlock Holmes.
Another mindless drone. So even with the clearly satirical post, u're really over here with your magnifying glass and calculator huh?
Good job sir.

You mean I should have ignored you? You are right. I was only being kind, pretending to pay attention to the crap you posted.

Well - next time.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by iz2much: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nigeria
Egypt
Cyprus
Turkey
Latvia
Lithuania

and more to come/...//..
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 16, 2013
iz2much: Nigeria
Egypt
Cyprus
Turkey
Latvia
Lithuania

and more to come/...//..
yes iz2much grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by pdesmond1(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2013
Nigeria.
Ghana.
Netherlands.
Germany.
France.
Austria.
Bulgaria.
Romania.

Continues cum Summer... grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2013
p.desmond:
Nigeria.
Ghana.
Netherlands.
Germany.
France.
Austria.
Bulgaria.
Romania.

Prince, within some months you've toured all these grin thumb up.

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by kellykings84: 6:29pm On May 16, 2013
Nigeria (Abuja,Lagos,Edo,Delta,Imo,Kaduna,Ondo)
Ghana (Accra)
Kenya (Nairobi)
Ethiopia (Adis Ababa)
South Africa (Johannesburg,Durban,Pretoria)
Dubai-----in view. smiley wink
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 16, 2013
kellykings84: Nigeria (Abuja,Lagos,Edo,Delta,Imo,Kaduna,Ondo)
Ghana (Accra)
Kenya (Nairobi)
Ethiopia (Adis Ababa)
South Africa (Johannesburg,Durban,Pretoria)
Dubai-----in view. smiley wink
thumb up bro... grin
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by moonraker(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2013
27 countries and counting. Jamaica in the summer. Cant wait for that.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by chukxie(m): 4:12am On May 17, 2013
South Africa
South Korea
UAE
Egypt
China

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
p.desmond:
Nigeria.
Ghana.
Netherlands.
Germany.
France.
Austria.
Bulgaria.
Romania.

Dude, how did you miss Denmark?
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by pdesmond1(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2013
Demaejy:
Dude, how did you miss Denmark?

Made reservations, among to cum Summer Vacation...
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 17, 2013
p.desmond:

Made reservations, among to cum Summer Vacation...
Ok, all the best bro...smiley
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2013
I have visited 11 countries. I wish to visit more after completing my budget.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by talk2tosep(m): 5:14am On May 20, 2013
Nigeria,namibia,southafrica(capetown)anddubai.
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by rafcrown(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2013
JAPAN
BELGIUM
SWEDEN
GERMANY
GHANA
LUXEMBOURG
RUSSIA
INDIA
ITALY
NETHERLANDS
FRANCE
UK
HONG KONG

1 Like

Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 07, 2014
cool
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where is MrBrownjAY grin ..... He made record on this thread cool
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Femastic: 2:17pm On May 23, 2015
south Africa
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by Crossboy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Araboy:
France Spain USA Jamaica St lucia Trinidad Senegal Gambia Ghana Mauritania South africa Kenya Tanzania Morocco Egypt United arab emirates Lebanon
kilode shocked
Re: How Many Countries Have You Visited In The World. by talk2tosep(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
southafrica
dubai
Canada
usa{rejected entry though}
Mozambique
Zimbabwe
Malawi
Lesotho
botwana
uk soon [visa granted]...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested / UK Home Office: Students Bringing Dependants To The UK Fall By 80%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.