Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (13151 Views)

.. / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Simple question: how do you feel Before, During, and After kissing your partner? Lets share our daily/monthly experience of this feeling. For me,luckily i have a good kisser as a g.f and sometimes i prefer kissing for long minutes to being intimate.aside d goose bumps,The bond btw us kinda strengthens.enuf said, over to you
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by berylLOL(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
strengths??
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
my pata gets wet. wink
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Areaboy2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
my first thoughts when i saw the topic *only a woman will open such a thread, and only the randy NL men will reply*

I guess i have to get stuffed with my own words lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dem don come o. Which one be strength? Na energy drink? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by DExplorer1: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: my pata gets wet. wink
Idowu, what's pata? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

Idowu, what's pata? undecided
my nika boga grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by DExplorer1: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my nika boga grin
What's nika boga? Is that french? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by seuntola: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: my pata gets wet. wink
Id haaaaaa!!!!I didn't feel anything wet oo...*lips seald*
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
seuntola: Id haaaaaa!!!!I didn't feel anything wet oo...*lips seald*
u no sabi kiss b dat o!! tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
I feel like foreplayy undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
@berylol, it was a typo blunder, i agree,buh its dat all u hav to say...pathetic!
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: my first thoughts when i saw the topic *only a woman will open such a thread, and only the randy NL men will reply* I guess i have to get stuffed with my own words lipsrsealed
obviously u lack romance and passion in ur life and perhaps the devil z fvcking u left and ryt.#pity...it doesnt mean others' lifes are nt pleasurable like urs...#stillpity
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by ghettodreamz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Euphoria... Most girls get wet when a guy kiss them passionately. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by okooloyun1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Before kissing i feel hot,during kissing i feel horn(y),after kissing i felt horrible.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
When actually kissing? Wellll, since there's not just one (kissing) partner, that would depend on her breath at the time.
If it's after clubbing then she's probably been smoking and/or drinking, or even kissing other guys, so I'd be feeling like "awww lorrrd get it over with already..."
If it's early in the morning when she thinks I'm loving up already because we had siex, I'll just submit my tongue, hold my breath, and let her do. After all I'll be headed for my toothbrush immediately after.
If it's the kind you text or call when you're just hoo.rny, then chances are she'll come prepared, and I'll give her some apple juice just to make sure, and I'll probably be feeling like "ohhh k very nuuiice...but when do we start other important matters?"
If it's the more consistent ones that I kinda like feel something for, deyyummm I'll be in da zone! Could just go on for a while and be happy with a polite ee.rec.tion.
I wonder if it will feel any different when i find the wife... Hmmmmm
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Mary4life1(f): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Never kissed before so i dont know how it feels
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: Never kissed before so i dont know how it feels
ewwww! Sounds like we av another NL virgin besides onila.keep it up babe,d ryt guy will let u knw hw it feels...
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: Never kissed before so i dont know how it feels

sorry but how old are you?smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Feel like am flying over the moon without wings cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Mary4life1(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

sorry but how old are you?smiley
i'm 17
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Mary4life1(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
binger: ewwww! Sounds like we av another NL virgin besides onila.keep it up babe,d ryt guy will let u knw hw it feels...
thanks,thats when i get married.in my family,my married sisters were virgins till they got married.i cant break the custom
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: i'm 17

shocked shocked and you haven't kissed, not even a peck on the lip?
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: thanks,thats when i get married.in my family,my married sisters were virgins till they got married.i cant break the custom
umm oh k
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Mary4life1(f): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

shocked shocked and you haven't kissed, not even a peck on the lip?
not even a peck.who am i deceiving if i've pecked a guy
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: not even a peck.who am i deceiving if i've pecked a guy

if you're not bothered about it, then you're then the strongest woman I've seen
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: not even a peck.who am i deceiving if i've pecked a guy

these dayz, @ 17 a girl would have to be either verry strong ugly or a 24hr prisoner at home to not have at least pecked the opposite sex.
wait what am i saying?? while attending covenant university i had a 18yr gf whose first kiss i was. but dats wat she claimed so we can't be too sure...
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Mary4life1(f): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:

these dayz, @ 17 a girl would have to be either verry strong ugly or a 24hr prisoner at home to not have at least pecked the opposite sex.
wait what am i saying?? while attending covenant university i had a 18yr gf whose first kiss i was. but dats wat she claimed so we can't be too sure...
on the contrary sir,i am not ugly.i get compliments from boys i'm older than,men who are older than me and old men.when i was 14,a guy in his 20s proposed to me but i refused.even now,there is another guy that is threatening to see my parents for marriage proposals and many others.so you see,it has to do with my will.my will is mine.
Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mary 4 life: on the contrary sir,i am not ugly.i get compliments from boys i'm older than,men who are older than me and old men.when i was 14,a guy in his 20s proposed to me but i refused.even now,there is another guy that is threating to see my parents for marriage proposals and many others.so you see,it has to do with my will.my will is mine.

smiley this I like

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Mary 4 life: on the contrary sir,i am not ugly.i get compliments from boys i'm older than,men who are older than me and old men.when i was 14,a guy in his 20s proposed to me but i refused.even now,there is another guy that is threatening to see my parents for marriage proposals and many others.so you see,it has to do with my will.my will is mine.
this i love...more contributions oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry / Former Boyfriends On Facebook / Playing Your Cards Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.