Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31357 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ikmomentum: God have mercy on u,what were u thinking!..U lost ur virginity@22 and u've committed fornication more than those who started b4 u and who are still younger than u...Jox repent O..u are not cheap but u are a sex freak

let he that hath not sinneth throw the first stone angry
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: lol...the Stiffmeister was right after all: "When a girl tells you she's slept with x no. of men, multiply x by 3, and you'll get something close to the real figure."

Check this out:

5 x 3 = 15.

Tada! Rocket science...lol

American pie innit? grin Dude you just nailed it.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by collinsn007(m): 12:39am On Oct 13, 2012
mamaxxx: And I'm getting comments from people pretending to be 'holier than thou' when in actual fact, if investigated into properly, the truth will reveal that those with the nastiest comments on here are worse than I am.

Obviously I know that the number of men I've been with is on the high side, but I know that I'm better than most be it male or female.

Thanks for all your comments though!
shut up my frnd u even get mouth 2 talk later wen u marry u will say d guy is nt satisfyin u cos ur punana na borehole u no try run 2 Jesus Christ 4 deliverance o

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by blasterman(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2012
It's either ur cheap or an amateur prostitute. 15 +\-5 men know ur password. U better change ur password b4 ur get virus. Gone r the days when a many sees a woman that has slept with only 2 men. Gone r those days and its all cos of luv of money also some women r nmpho. Meanwhile wat is ur password since it's an open secret
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Ivynwa(f): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2012
Are you cheap? No, you are expensive. tongue tongue
Sounds like a lady business Magnate/Amazon dealing in the importation and exportation of d*ckies. grin grin
I'm still trying to understand how a 23 year old was able to be rock'n rolling 4 different d*ckies in one year and counting 15men in 4 years.

I appreciate your honesty though but you need to slow it down girl.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Yall are just hypocrites
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2012
Ivynwa: Are you cheap? No, you are expensive. tongue tongue
Sounds like a lady business Magnate/Amazon dealing in the importation and exportation of d*ckies. grin grin
I'm still trying to understand how a 23 year old was able to be rock'n rolling 4 d*ckies in one year as 15 men in 4 years translates to 4men in a year?

I appreciate your honesty though but you need to slow it down girl.
Thank you. The biggest hypocrites on this thread are those calling others hypocrites. Stop pumping her...15 men in 4 years is not fresh at all. OP, I don't know the average number of men for a lady your age but 15 is definitely a large figure. You really really need to slow down and ask yourself why you slept with all these men. What is driving your change in men? You need to ask yourself the why and what before hoping this present one leads to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Afam4eva(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2012
I don't get...is it that you've slept with 15 men one time each or you've had sex 15 times irrespective of how many men you slept with. If the latter is the case then you shouldn't feel that bad but if the former is the case then one word comes to ming "SLUT".
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by free2ryhme: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2012
incredulous story
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
mawojuuche:

i'm dead!!
my current galfrnd told me 6 went we started dating. but i'm sure shez telling d truth cuz shez jst 19...

You're sure she's telling the truth 'cos she's 19 ?! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Allwell:
lol...american pie. It's the rule of 3.

Spot-on. The Rule of Three.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
pDude:

American pie innit? grin Dude you just nailed it.

Yep. It's from American pie, alright. The Rule of Three. grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
like honestly!
you multiply the number if it is a woman but you substract when it is a man.
men want to have as many as possible to show off. women are suppossed to hide their libido and act holy.
crazy world. like Einstein said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
carefreewannabe: like honestly!
you multiply the number if it is a woman but you substract when it is a man.
men want to have as many as possible to show off. women are suppossed to hide their libido and act holy.
crazy world. like Einstein said: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Actually, you divide - by 3 - when it's a man.

And here are Einstein's exact words: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former."

Same meaning, different strings. undecided
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

Actually, you divide - by 3 - when it's a man.

And here are Einstein's exact words: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former."

Same meaning, different words. undecided

it comes down to the same thing: he wasn't sure about the universe but he was about the stupidity. anyway. thank you for the correction.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by pendo89(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
26 years= 15 men?

Wow! I can't comment
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia5: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Btw

People trying to be nice here, doesnt mean there are no p.imps in this world who would be doing calculations on your behalf?

Because some girls might be reading this thread and feeling sexually emancipated. Remember, human trafficking is real and italy is full of nigerian girls o.

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
ItsModella:
Thank you. The biggest hypocrites on this thread are those calling others hypocrites. Stop pumping her...15 men in 4 years is not fresh at all. OP, I don't know the average number of men for a lady your age but 15 is definitely a large figure. You really really need to slow down and ask yourself why you slept with all these men. What is driving your change in men? You need to ask yourself the why and what before hoping this present one leads to marriage.
By the way do u av a twitter account also called "ItsModella....." cos if u do then I guess I'm in luck.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
That's what u get when girls av numerous boyfriends at once. Assuming u jst av one bf at once and u manage to sleep with all of them u'll av had sex with say 4 men. And cos life is not perfect let's add 2 men to it for say flings, "mistakes" etc. So totalling a number of 6. Which according to stiffmaster law u wud call 2 which is not too bad. But now u have done 15 guys which u're calling 5. And u're 22. Kk jst imagine u telling me dat u've don 15 guy when I've done only 3 girls. I swear I'll run from u. CONCLUSION: Stop sleeping around. The thing sweet but overdo no good.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
once 'beaten' more dn 15 times 'shy.ed' - result of addictive(she "loved it"wink nature of s3x.@22,a virgin n within 4 yrs mor dn 15times?
chuu!, u're not cheap,just 'community servicing'.
can u tell us an endurin gains 4rm all dis ur adventures?none!
only vanity and self debasement.
we need to re-invent our value system on chastity,dis sort of thin makes marriage to me a black market,unattractin n disturbin or ao do u think a man wil satisfy such a lady?
God 4bid dt i condemn u cos am a sinner 2,BT STOP IT

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Revolva(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

LovePeddler that's you?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
berem: Nairaland is all about Hypocrisy my dear! We all pretend to be what we are not sometimes.just go on and be a good girl and know that God loves you more!

Nne,why you dey always pastorize everything na?? Stop being a "diikk blocker". @op,stop giving it up too quick untill you are sure this person cares abt you,loves you and is willing to marry you.shikena
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by WebSurfer(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
mamaxxx: cryY'all should take it easy on me jooor!!
mamaxxx you try jare,,,, contact me ... Lolz
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Okontami: @OP, Mennnnn...OBO E TI TRY. Me am not better o, cos I don yansh over 300 Puccys, but its a man's world of double standard. Men can do it , you cant. A key that opens all locks is a master key, but a lock that can be opened by all keys is a useless lock. Food for thought
She can and is doing it already. What's more, she has a fella who loves her(so she didn't tell the truth when asked but still I bet he's got his own secrets as well.
Man's world my azz.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
so she's a slut by sleeping with four guys a year? smh
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy: so she's a slut by sleeping with four guys a year? smh

4 guys a year means one every 3 months.. Im guessing they were casual encounters or screwed up relationships cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
UmericanGirl:

4 guys a year means one every 3 months.. Im guessing they were casual encounters or screwed up relationships cheesy

thank you like say she doesn't have needs
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

thank you like say she doesn't have needs

She needs a love machine.

Be one of the whatever % who is self servicing.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
UmericanGirl:

She needs a love machine.

Be one of the whatever % who is self servicing.

maybe
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

maybe

IMO Its better to have a love machine than to sleep with multiple men and risk disease to yourself and others.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
ItsModella:

maybe she genuinely thought she had something with those guys and they let her down, maybe she just wanted to experiment. What's it to those insulting her. Were you a virgin before you got married(that is if you are married)? If we are to go by what our custom or religion dictates, a woman should remain ure till her wedding day which begs the question, are you or were you? If the answer is no, then you are no better really.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
UmericanGirl:

IMO Its better to have a love machine than to sleep with multiple men and risk disease to yourself and others.

I don't think she's sleeping around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.