Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31380 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Dazl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Jojo Armani: @OP seems u re doing it to make or break a record, dis one u re counting, U try anyway some girls have lost count.

As in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15. Hmmmm.

And am sure non of de men nyashed u once, lets assume each of dem did it 4 or 5 times.
Somebody help me get de actual nyashing *my calculator is bad*

cept u mary a virgin,which is unlykly...ud b calculatin d total nos of guys hu banged ur wife nd hw many tyms each....hop ur cal dnt brk down

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?

Funny thing is, my current gf tells me she has had six/seven men.. and i sort of think she is lying anyway. Might be twenty or forty, but i really don't give a baboon's cojones on these sort of things. i guess it may have helped if i have dcked far many more women..just maybe
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by olumaxi(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Kenistry: U r too cheap & loose my dear, if not u wld hv told him d real no.. u probably cant say no.....it's a shame. We men dey chop shit, after 15 diff men don ransack ur punana, one man go com carrly kip for hux....na wa o
na d lucky guy b dat
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by olumaxi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
mamaxxx: I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?
dats an average of mor dan 4 guys a year..i gues ur surname is animasahun
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by vivianc(f): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2012
Are you not the squirt woman on sexuality section?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by bigpastor(m): 2:09am On Oct 14, 2012
mamaxxx: And I'm getting comments from people pretending to be 'holier than thou' when in actual fact, if investigated into properly, the truth will reveal that those with the nastiest comments on here are worse than I am.

Obviously I know that the number of men I've been with is on the high side, but I know that I'm better than most be it male or female.

Thanks for all your comments though!
I quite feel for you.
But d answer 2 ur question is that u were cheap.
ESP considering The risks of STIs ESP HIV.
THE past is gone.
Let's begin afresh again
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ITbomb(m): 3:03am On Oct 14, 2012
I had this female friend who was having problems in her relationship . During some talk she said that she n the guy always have sexx at least twice in a week for the pass 2 years.
Doing a little calculations that means at least 208 nyashing in 2 yrs.

My question is ' one person nyashing u a 104 times a year and 4 persons doing it for 20 to 30 total times, which is better?'

She is 22

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 3:09am On Oct 14, 2012
ITbomb:

My question is ' one person nyashing u a 104 times a year and 4 persons doing it for 20 to 30 total times, which is better?'

She is 22

It is better to be with one person who is also only with you. Those 3 or 4 ppl could have slept with 3 or 4 ppl increasing the risk of disease even more.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ITbomb(m): 3:21am On Oct 14, 2012
UmericanGirl:

It is better to be with one person who is also only with you. Those 3 or 4 ppl could have slept with 3 or 4 ppl increasing the risk of disease even more.

Considering how rough a Nigerian guy might be the very thought of someone's future wife being pound with a hard piston for a 100 times in a year is just unbearable for me.

I mean what is left there na?

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by UmericanGirl(f): 3:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Ok. I have no response. That just made me laugh too much. grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:

maybe she genuinely thought she had something with those guys and they let her down, maybe she just wanted to experiment. What's it to those insulting her. Were you a virgin before you got married(that is if you are married)? If we are to go by what our custom or religion dictates, a woman should remain ure till her wedding day which begs the question, are you or were you? If the answer is no, then you are no better really.
Excuse me? what are you even on about? 15 men in 4 years and your argument is maybe she genuinely thought she had something with those guys, like seriously? I don't even understand where this your virgin question is coming from. It has no correlation whatsoever to the topic being discussed.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12am On Oct 14, 2012
ItsModella:
Excuse me? what are you even on about? 15 men in 4 years and your argument is maybe she genuinely thought she had something with those guys, like seriously? I don't even understand where this your virgin question is coming from. It has no correlation whatsoever to the topic being discussed.
Baby! Y bother? Birds of d same feather support each other. Na d same line of production shaywerey dey na! Can u imagine d bullshito dat wan dey spew? So u go spreading ur leg like butter on toast cus u think u might have something for guys u still on d crossroads wiv? I swear, una puntash na write-off o! Ayama!!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by roymary: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2012
@OP 15 @ 26 is too much but hey...its your kini.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by pleep(m): 5:48am On Oct 14, 2012
You made it all the way to 22 then you decided to become a hoe. THATS SO DUMB LOL

Why couldnt you just buy a vibrator or somthing sheesh.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by raycomray: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Let's be frank when making contributions.
I think the poster could be referred to be modest considering the norm now. Most girls in our universities sleep with at least a new partner once in a every other week.
Now the easiest way to understand this is to take a survey of guys and the number of girls they have slept with in 24months. If girls are cheap, then Guys are more cheap.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
ItsModella:
What is it to you? Are you chaste yourself? Whether it's one bloke or a hundred, if you are of the mind that it's immoral then the immorality applies to you as well if you are unmarried and being shagged. As long as she practices safe sex, it's her life. Who are you to deem it too many, what moral authority have you got? Let he(she)without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Baby! Y bother? Birds of d same feather support each other. Na d same line of production shaywerey dey na! Can u imagine d bullshito dat wan dey spew? So u go spreading ur leg like butter on toast cus u think u might have something for guys u still on d crossroads wiv? I swear, una puntash na write-off o! Ayama!!
If I was a bloke, I'd avoid YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE YOU ARE. Personality-wise, you are gross!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ijebabe: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
I don laff tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
What is it to you? Are you chaste yourself? Whether it's one bloke or a hundred, if you are of the mind that it's immoral then the immorality applies to you as well if you are unmarried and being shagged. As long as she practices safe sex, it's her life. Who are you to deem it too many, what moral authority have you got? Let he(she)without sin cast the first stone.
I am not chaste myself but I have a degree of self-control. 15 men in 4 years is not even immoral, it is plain old whorish by today's standard. 15 men in 10 years would have been a totally different ball game but 15 men in 4 years? Please, give me a damn break. Somebody with genuine intentions doesn't travel that fast with men, because the last time I checked it was supposed to be a slow, steady process and not at a concorde jet speed.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
ItsModella:
I am not chaste myself but I have a degree of self-control. 15 men in 4 years is not even immoral, it is plain old whorish by today's standard. 15 men in 10 years would have been a totally different ball game but 15 men in 4 years? Please, give me a damn break. Somebody with genuine intentions doesn't travel that fast with men, because the last time I checked it was supposed to be a slow, steady process and not at a concorde jet speed.
15men in two years and then ends up with her life partner or 15 men over 10 years, the end result is still the same. They've both shagged 15 men. Who yet again says it's supposed to be slow and steady? I have mates who took it slow and steady and are still single till date when most of the other ones who according to you might be considered whorish are happily married today.
Part of your youth is to experiment, test boundaries because it is a learning process. She is still young(regardless of what most of the useless fellas on here might ave her believe) and has time to make mistakes and learn from them as well. You mind your minge, your agbero mate mind hers and the op will mind hers as well. Let's refrain from passing judgement on something that neither adds nor detracts anything to your life.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
If I was a bloke, I'd avoid YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE YOU ARE. Personality-wise, you are gross!!!
Bad idea
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Bad idea
Ta, I should still avoid her regardless. *Note to self* By giving it attention, I'm giving it the satisfaction and recognition it so badly craves.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
Ta, I should still avoid her regardless. *Note to self* By giving it attention, I'm giving it the satisfaction and recognition it so badly craves.
And if she comes at you, you will claim innocent right? Okay wait for the rain
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by jonath0012(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Op, i'm not suprised at all; infact ur own better cos u can still count. I once had a girlfriend, who was NOT 17 yet, confided in me that she had had sex with countless numbers of guys. though I loved her i had to let her go
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
And if she comes at you, you will claim innocent right? Okay wait for the rain
..selective vision mynd?? Here I was chipping in my 2cent and in it comes with insults. Incase you missed it, i suggest you have a look again(or perhaps you didn't miss it and think it did nothing wrong)
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
..selective vision mynd?? Here I was chipping in my 2cent and in it comes with insults. Incase you missed it, i suggest you have a look again(or perhaps you didn't miss it and think it did nothing wrong)

It does that all the time. But the good news is you don't even need an original insecticide to get rid of it.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:
Sometimes, its just better to move on. Don't you think so?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sometimes, its just better to move on. Don't you think so?
Yeah, You do have a point there and I heartily agree. I'll chalk it up to a moment of weakness. You are one of the few mentally sound people on here.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
ziqqz:

It does that all the time. But the good news is you don't even need an original insecticide to get rid of it.
I'm going to heed zen master mynd on this and let it pass. I'll stow away the insecticide.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
raycomray: Let's be frank when making contributions.
I think the poster could be referred to be modest considering the norm now. Most girls in our universities sleep with at least a new partner once in a every other week.
Now the easiest way to understand this is to take a survey of guys and the number of girls they have slept with in 24months. If girls are cheap, then Guys are more cheap.

let me make a little correction

girls can be cheap. men are for free grin
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
shaybe baby:

I'm with you.

what bothers me the most about women calling other women words all in the name of safe sex is that most of the time these same women don't mind to be with players or even marry them. safe sex adieu! these same women are very tolerant when it comes to their hubby cheating on them. this society is so so hypocritical. lipsrsealed

and when I read the posts of some men here, I no longer am surprised that so many women lie about the number of partners they slept with.

I am not advocating sex with multiple partners. the best way to protect yourself from STDs is to be abstinent. to sleep with many men MAY also do some harm to the young female psyche. I know women who bitterly regret having slept with so many men BUT it's every one's individual choice and just because you have had fewer sexual encounters it does not make you a better person nor have you achieved something terrific. so as long as you don't care about a person's, physical and psychological, health, keep your judgements to you. always remember: you will also be judged one day.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by shaybebaby(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I'm with you.

what bothers me the most about women calling other women words all in the name of safe sex is that most of the time these same women don't mind to be with players or even marry them. safe sex adieu! these same women are very tolerant when it comes to their hubby cheating on them. this society is so so hypocritical. lipsrsealed

and when I read the posts of some men here, I no longer am surprised that so many women lie about the number of partners they slept with.

I am not advocating sex with multiple partners. the best way to protect yourself from STDs is to be abstinent. to sleep with many men MAY also do some harm to the young female psyche. I know women who bitterly regret having slept with so many men BUT it's every one's individual choice and just because you have had fewer sexual encounters it does not make you a better person nor have you achieved something terrific. so as long as you don't care about a person's, physical and psychological, health, keep your judgements to you. always remember: you will also be judged one day.
A gazillion likes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.