Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? (9262 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Homosexual "behaviours" is not a justification of being homosexual.

I am yet to see any proof of homosexual animals.

People put up homosexual behaviours to foool you. Ask them to show you a homosexual animal, not an animal exhibiting homosexual behaviours.

Prisoners exhibiting homosexual behaviours in jail is not proof that homosexuality is natural to them.

What is the difference between homosexual and homosexual behaviours?

Wouldnt you be a homosexual to engage in homosexual acts?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by vedaxcool(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03: @ Sagamite and Manmustwacc.

It is very wrong to say that homosexuality is unnatural.

Everything that occurs in nature is natural in the first place.

There are animals that engage in homosexual behaviours.

You cant change into a gay just the same way a gay cant chnage into straight.

After making the above statement, I know that a foolish religionist would not have the brains to counter the argument but incorrectly assume or state that I am gay. That is the point of this whole thread.

Vexdafool is a fool.

and the moderator cannot see this insults only the one vedaxcool says. we are all witness to how ethical atheists are!

1 Like

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
What is the difference between homosexual and homosexual behaviours?

Wouldnt you be a homosexual to engage in homosexual acts?

So, in your view, when a 6ft5, gymed-up prisoner is locked up for life and has no access to women then decides to start ra-ping fellow prisoners, that means he is gay?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by vedaxcool(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Not quite. Not all atheists support homosexuality. However,, I do think most of them support it

Well on the contrary I think most of them support Homosexuality, the op makes the case that because atheists tend to support homosexuality, then we can infer using this position that most atheists support homosexuality would it be right to claim that atheism will automatically be the sort of argument a gay would likely buy? that is my wonderment. and you can see rather than address the OP they simply started labelling themselves gay and jerking in rage! what a pity! grin grin grin grin
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

and the moderator cannot see this insults only the one vedaxcool says. we are all witness to how ethical atheists are!

Insults? lmao.

This coming from someone calling atheism a gay religion? You have no moral grounds to even say anything. Just shut up and let the big boys comment
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
vedaxcool:
Well on the contrary I think most of them support Homosexuality, the op makes the case that because atheists tend to support homosexuality, then we can infer using this position that most atheists support homosexuality would it be right to claim that atheism will automatically be the sort of argument a gay would likely buy? that is my wonderment. and you can see rather than address the OP they simply started labelling themselves gay and jerking in rage! what a pity! grin grin grin grin

Atheism is becoming fashionable. Human beings are generally ediots that follow whatever fads they are fed without question.

So a lot of people are becoming atheist based on follow-follow, not an ideological critical analysis. Most Atheists are liberal-wannabes who want to feel among and be cool. Liberal-wannabes tend to support homosexuality. Hence most atheists will most likely support homosexuality.

Note:
1) Despite this, someone calling Atheism the religion of Gay people is a cretin.
2) Most religious people are equally dumb. Most times, they only follow their religion because they were born into it, not because of any critical analysis.

1 Like

Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Atheism is becoming fashionable. Human beings are generally ediots that follow whatever fads they are fed without question.

So a lot of people are becoming atheist based on follow-follow, not an ideology critical analysis. Most Atheists are liberal-wannabes who want to feel among and be cool. Liberal-wannabes tend to support homosexuality. Hence most atheist will most likely support homosexuality.

Note:
1) Despite this, someone calling Atheism the religion of Gay people is a cretin.
2) Most religious people are equally dumb. Most times, they only follow their religion because they were born into it, not because of any critical analysis.

But wait, are you a conservative?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
But wait, are you a conservative?

What is a conservative?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

What is a conservative?

Seriously bro?

Are you a conservative? If you can throw "liberal" around, you should know what a conservative is
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by vedaxcool(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

So a lot of people are becoming atheist based on follow-follow, not an ideological critical analysis. Most Atheists are liberal-wannabes who want to feel among and be cool. Liberal-wannabes tend to support homosexuality. Hence most atheists will most likely support homosexuality.

Note:

ok point noted, would consider logic an example of such wannabe atheist following the fad?

and Truly you really diminish humanity in your post by infering most of our actions are hardly based on reason. and i disagree with that.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
Seriously bro?

Are you a conservative? If you can throw "liberal" around, you should know what a conservative is

I just wanted to be clear that we have a mutual understanding of what you meant by that question.

Here is the answer:

Some of you describe yourselves [proudly] as liberals.

Some of you describe yourselves [proudly] as conservatives.

You stick rigidly most times to positions to emphasise which of these 2 you stand for.

I am not a liberal and I am not a conservative. I am just sensible.

I simply follow a position that makes sense on the issue, not some rigid, moronic ideological stance.

So don't call me a conservative or a liberal, call me a sensibly.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

ok point noted, would consider logic an example of such wannabe atheist following the fad?

What is wrong with logic?

vedaxcool:
and Truly you really diminish humanity in your post by infering most of our actions are hardly based on reason. and i disagree with that.

Human beings are majorly daft.

About 90% are fucktards! They definitely don't act based on reasoning. The world is too complex for their winnie brain, so religion is useful for simplifying it for them.

www.nairaland.com/1069077/summerise-bible-one-sentence/1#12501606

www.nairaland.com/1069077/summerise-bible-one-sentence/1#12501861
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

I just wanted to be clear that we have a mutual understanding of what you meant by that question.

Here is the answer:

Some of you describe yourselves [proudly] as liberals.

Some of you describe yourselves [proudly] as conservatives.

You stick rigidly most times to positions to emphasise which of these 2 you stand for.

I am not a liberal and I am not a conservative. I am just sensible.

I simply follow a position that makes sense on the issue, not some rigid, moronic ideological stance.

So don't call me a conservative or a liberal, call me a sensibly.

In short, you are a person

When labelling people, you too should be labelled.

What makes you think that most atheists are even liberal? What about progressives? What about libertarian?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

In short, you are a person

When labelling people, you too should be labelled.

What makes you think that most atheists are even liberal? What about progressives? What about libertarian?

You are a cretinous person!

Your moronic arsse did not know the concept of progressivism and libertarianism is rooted in liberalism?

You are a person!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Your moronic arsse did not know the concept of progressivism and libertarianism is rooted in liberalism?

You are a person!

Does that mean that they are the same? huh? person?

It would be like arguing that christianity came out Judaism so we should not mention that there are different Abrahamic faiths

It's quite painful when you're the one being called a person, eh.

The painful thing is that I agree with you on most issue but you come off as a smarty pants! wink
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Does that mean that they are the same? huh? person?

It would be like arguing that christianity came out Judaism so we should not mention that there are different Abrahamic faiths

It's quite painful when you're the one being called a person, eh.

The painful thing is that I agree with you on most issue but you come off as a smarty pants! wink

You are a person!

They might not be the same, that is why they have different names you bloody cretin, but instead of listing all possible philosophies, liberalism can be used as an overarching umbrella, foooool!

Now, I am still waiting for your answer on the prisoner example I gave you.

Your cretinous arsse thinks gay behaviour means something is gay?

Follow-follow, gullible cretin!

I wait.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

They might not be the same, that is why they have different names you bloody cretin, but instead of listing all possible philosophies, liberalism can be used as an overarching umbrella, foooool!

Now, I am still waiting for your answer on the prisoner example I gave you.

Your cretinous arsse thinks gay behaviour means something is gay?

Follow-follow, gullible cretin!

I wait.

A prisoner that engages in homosexual se.x is either gay or bisexual

There are prisoners that dont engage in gay se.x. They get prostitutes from outside or they self-service.

What was your point again?

As for Liberalism, you have to give a very concise definition to put it as an overarching umbrella for progressivism and Libertarianism.

Liberalism is a vague word in the sense that you have various definiton s and types of liberalism.

Progressivism arose as a political philosophy in reaction to the social changes brought by the industrial revolution. While it holds similar features to liberalism, to say that it comes out from liberalism can be a very difficult notion to defend.

cool cool
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
A prisoner that engages in homosexual se.x is either gay or bisexual

There are prisoners that dont engage in gay se.x. They get prostitutes from outside or they self-service.

What was your point again?

Where do they get prostitutes to go into jails? How many prisons?

You are a person!

Logicboy03:
As for Liberalism, you have to give a very concise definition to put it as an overarching umbrella for progressivism and Libertarianism.

Liberalism is a vague word in the sense that you have various definiton s and types of liberalism.

Progressivism arose as a political philosophy in reaction to the social changes brought by the industrial revolution. While it holds similar features to liberalism, to say that it comes out from liberalism can be a very difficult notion to defend.

cool cool

You are a person!

I have to give a precise definition for what? For a simple point?

Bloody cretin that did not know progressivism and libertarianism is rooted in liberalism.

Moronic product of a failed education system!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2012
manmustwac: Well I don't because it goes against the laws of nature. The key was designed to enter the ignition.

beautifuly stated.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Where do they get prostitutes to go into jails? How many prisons?

You are a person!

How do they get prostitutes in prison?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=694391&publicationSubCategoryId=63

Ignorance is a disease.

Sagamite:
You are a person!

I have to give a precise definition for what? For a simple point?

Bloody cretin that did not know progressivism and libertarianism is rooted in liberalism.

Moronic product of a failed education system!

Who is the real person between me and you? Claiming something that you clearly have never read about.

History

The Progressive Movement began in the late 19th and early 20th centuries in cities with settlement workers and reformers who were interested in helping those facing harsh conditions at home and at work. The reformers spoke out about the need for laws regulating tenement housing and child labor. They also called for better working conditions for women[citation needed]. One believing in moderate political change and especially social improvement by governmental action (Mirriam - Webster dictionary)
Political parties, such as the Progressive Party, organized at the start of the 20th century, and progressivism was embraced in the administrations of American Presidents Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Lyndon Baines Johnson.[2] Moreover, in Europe and Canada, the term "progressive" has occasionally been used by groups not particularly left-wing. The Progressive Democrats in the Republic of Ireland took the name "progressivism" despite being considered centre-right or classical liberal. The European Progressive Democrats was a mainly heterogeneous political group in the European Union.
In contemporary times, the term progressivism is used to describe a wide range of views associated with left-wing political movements.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
onetrack:

Nature is oftentimes very subtle in her methods. I cannot necessarily conclude that it goes against the laws of nature....there may be a natural explanation we just have not yet discovered.

very confusing i say

onetrack:

Nature is oftentimes very subtle in her methods.

in what sense is nature very "subtle"

is it not a fact that things are made made male and female?

Manmuswac stated a fact that:
manmustwac: Well I don't because it goes against the laws of nature. The key was designed to enter the ignition.
i dont know why you countered it.

Does facts need to be complex?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
truthislight:

very confusing i say

in what sense is nature very "subtle"

is it not a fact that things are made made male and female?

Manmuswac stated a fact that:

Tell me if you havent heard of asuexual reproduction?

Anyway, the point is that the natural argument makes no sense. Anything that happens naturally (in this case biologically) is natural.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by truthislight: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why are you foolish?

Didnt I counter him with the "terrorist argument"?

its high time you learn manners boy.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

What is wrong with logic?

sorry meant logicboy!

Human beings are majorly daft.

About 90% are fucktards! They definitely don't act based on reasoning. The world is too complex for their winnie brain, so religion is useful for simplifying it for them.

www.nairaland.com/1069077/summerise-bible-one-sentence/1#12501606

www.nairaland.com/1069077/summerise-bible-one-sentence/1#12501861

using examples like the above in my opinion does not quite validate the point you are making, as they could be at best considered examples where people failed to reason as you would expect. But I do get most humans aren't intelligent as the extremely intelligent few, but my point is that humans reason time to time in order to achieve their goals, sometime the logic fails flat on its' head!

Modified
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
truthislight:

its high time you learn manners boy.

It's high time you learn to stop lying, boy.

You were saying that I avoided his argument and now you are shifting the issue to "having manners"

GTFO
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

How do they get prostitutes in prison?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=694391&publicationSubCategoryId=63

Ignorance is a disease.

You are a moronic product of a failed education system!

Foool, so it is not allowed in all prisons? And it is not even allowed in majority of prisons?

And you talk about ignorance?

I will intellectually humiliate your fucktardious arsse!

Logicboy03:
Who is the real person between me and you? Claiming something that you clearly have never read about.

You are a person!

So why did you ask me if I was a conservative?

Why did you not ask me if I was a conservative, progressive or libertarian?

Moronic cretin! Because you know liberalism is a general umbrella?

Why are progressives also called "social liberals" or "classical liberals"?

Why not "social conservatives" or "classical conservatives"

Have you ever heard of anyone being labelled a conservative progressive?

person! You are too stewpid to debate with me. I will intellectually slaughter your daft arsse.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
Tell me if you havent heard of asuexual reproduction?

Anyway, the point is that the natural argument makes no sense. Anything that happens naturally (in this case biologically) is natural.

You are a person!

Mad cow disease is also natural?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

using examples like the above in my opinion does quite validate the point you are making, as they could be at best considered examples where people failed to reason as you would expect. But I do get most humans aren't intelligent as the extremely intelligent few, but my point is that humans reason time to time in order to achieve their goals, sometime the logic fails flat on its' head!

I think there is a word missing by error in your post that has lead to it not being incoherent.

I don't get what you wrote. Maybe a "not" might be missing.

Review and repost.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a moronic product of a failed education system!

Foool, so it is not allowed in all prisons? And it is not even allowed in majority of prisons?

And you talk about ignorance?

I will intellectually humiliate your fucktardious arsse!

Lol....I said that they either masturbate or get prostitutes in prison. Two options.

Did I ever mention that all prisons allow Conjugal visits? Why are you using a straw man?

The fact that some prisons do is enough to make my point that prisoners can get prostitutes and I backed that up with fact.

You embarrassed yourself, Strawman person.

cool cool cool Guess, you have been only arguing with real fucktards and thats why you cant handle me.

Sagamite:
You are a person!

So why did you ask me if I was a conservative?

Why did you not ask me if I was a conservative, progressive or libertarian?

Moronic cretin! Because you know liberalism is a general umbrella?

Why are progressives also called "social liberals" or "classical liberals"?

Why not "social conservatives" or "classical conservatives"

Have you ever heard of anyone being labelled a conservative progressive?

person! You are too stewpid to debate with me. I will intellectually slaughter your daft arsse.

Just because they have similar views doesnt mean that one came from the other.

Where in the history of progressivism did you read that it was born out of liberalism as you clearly stated before? Hmm?
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol....I said that they either masturbate or get prostitutes in prison. Two options.

Did I ever mention that all prisons allow Conjugal visits? Why are you using a straw man?

The fact that some prisons do is enough to make my point that prisoners can get prostitutes and I backed that up with fact.

You embarrassed yourself, Strawman person.

cool cool cool Guess, you have been only arguing with real fucktards and thats why you cant handle me.

You are a person!

So why did you make an assumption that the prisoner I described has access to conjugal visits when majority do not?

Cretin, how does the fact that a minority can get prostitutes become proof that prisoners can get prostitutes? That is a "fact" in the educational system that nurtured you? grin grin grin

Is that what you were taught in your moronic school? Which school failed you?

Logicboy03:
Just because they have similar views doesnt mean that one came from the other.

Where in the history of progressivism did you read that it was born out of liberalism as you clearly stated before? Hmm?

You are a person!

Explain to me why you did not ask me if I was a conservative, progressive or libertarian? Why did you just ask only conservative?

Cretin! I will intellectually gut you today. A foooool never challenges his God except he has lost his mental functions! You must have lost yours today.

We will take you to a psychiatric ward!
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So why did you make an assumption that the prisoner I described has access to conjugal visits when majority do not?

Is that what you were taught in your moronic school? Which school failed you?

I never made such assumption. Another straw man by the straw man person.

I said that they either masturbate or get prostitutes. What happens if they cant get conjugal visits? Self-service.

You keep embarrassing yourself.

Sagamite:
You are a person!

Explain to me why you did not ask me if I was a conservative, progressive or libertarian? Why did you just ask only conservative?

Cretin! I will intellectually gut you today. A foooool never challenges his God except he has lost his mental functions! You must have lost yours today.

We will take you to a psychiatric ward!

Lol grin grin grin grin grin

I asked you if you were a conservative because you mentioned liberals in a negative light. Conservatives dont really like liberals as they hold many opposing views. I wanted to be sure of my hypothesis. Conservatives are also not much for gays.

Very simple and logical thing to do.
Re: Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion? by vedaxcool(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And think this is the best time, if i were logicboy to get banned from posting! just to protect myself from intellectual anguish and hurt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi / Divine Destiny Vs Natural Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.