Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali (17629 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by nateevs(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2008
We will not anything if Berti can not see that he should never play aiyegbeni. It's not just being a striker for everton that matters. His attitude is appaling. . . . He's got no passion when in a nigerian shirt. . .

hungrier players, Martins. . Uche. . Osaze. . . should be played.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Gwazah(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nig - 2 Mali - 0
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by ziimba: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
Our super eagles is going to win mali well well, that's what i am sure of.
      Nig 3 Mali 1
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by otokx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
This is a match Nigeria should win but those guys are something else, sometimes I wonder if they really are Nigerians.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by macgozy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nigeria 2 - Mali 1

wish the chicken eagles luck
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by jaymobb(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
NIG 0 - MAIL 3

There you have it,
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by A40(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
To hell with patriotism may the better team win
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by stellose(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
7mali
nigeria 0, the boys inyanga too much abeg, if na their club match, you go see how them all they gredie to score and shine angry angry angry.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by sley4life(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
I pray Nigeria wins. But I dont know if my prayer will work here because im not the one playing the match. If I want to be fair, Mali will defeat us. Well lets hope we win. If we think about win it will be a slim win. NFA should send Makinwa packing. If Vogt tries to put Makinwa in that match then heads will roll. Nsofor and Uche must be fielded. Enyeama should be fielded because Ejide lacks experience because he is not used to the players playing like Enyeama do.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by itosco2003(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nig 2- 1 Mali, Im a fem and hardly watch match but sometimes I observe what is happening. Though they lost the first match, I guess they will triumph against Mali.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by kingron: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
hmm.our super pregnant eagles would come out top, NIGERIA ;D3-MALI embarassed
MAN OF THE MATCH Taiye taiwo and kanu
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by spora(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2008
Expect nothing! Disappointed not!

The mama eagles can not be trusted for anything. May the better team carry the day! Patrotism, my a*s!
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by gbengeoou: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
Mali 0- Nigeria 1, in Jesus Name!!!
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Tini(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2008
nigeria 3 vs mali 1
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Encomium(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
Actually, Nigeria will win Mali for sure. Once beaten twice shy and they cannot afford to come back home disgraced at this stage of the competition.
The whole coaching crew should be overhaul after the tournament especially Austin Egueavon and co.
I wish them the best of luck in Ghana!!! smiley
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by sod4luv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
we go win 2mrrw sha,
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Hayorbahmy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
I don't know what to say, the Eagles are some unpredictable kinda animals they really disapointed me during their first match I was expecting something far far far better than what they played.
But perhaps we might win with a margin of 2-1 if our midfield can be rectified.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Guk: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2008
The Attitude of the players reflected the attitude of our leaders.

Ghana was filled with Governors and Natioanl Assembly members over that weekend
till Monday, so why should they have passion? Everything is enjoyment to them.

I no dey worry myself over nigeria matter again. Its a waste of precious thoughts.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
it's one thing to lose after an excellent display and quite another to lose out in a dour uninspiring perfomance which is the best way to summarize our encounter with the ivoriens. i bet that's what stung most about that defeat.
For my money, it'd be asking too much of the eagles to crush their next two opponents, cruise over tournament host Ghana whom pundits predict we may meet in the quarters if we make it, then go on to become eventual champions.
but 4 peters' sakes why not?and forget what all those bizarre statistics say about who's the best team in africa even if they are skewed in our favor, this team has enough depth and talent to challenge for that darn title.
what our team lacks is character and leadership, someone in the mold of gallas or an oliseh who can galvanize the lads when the chips are down .
so wats my op about the mali match then, well, i'll quote fergie from a prematch interview betwixt manu and liverpool this season.
"our boys need to get out there and play like men"
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by ikhideman(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
I believe Naija shld win the match, but only if we play well on the pitch (must it only be prayers).

Nigeria 1 Mali 0
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Capacity(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nigeria's T. Adviser should not include Kanu, Mikel and Aiyegbeni in the first half if they really mean business. I will them all success. Nigeria 3, Mali 1
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by PurestBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
I guess there are too much pressure on the Eagles from the Media and the outside world. Please leave this guy alone and let them do what they know how to do best.

To y'all Nairalanders:

I strongly suppose you won't be here criticizing these guys if you know how to play football. I am a footballer and I know what is takes especially when too much is expected of you.

Stop shouting Uche's name as if he can save us, I accept the guy is pretty good but how many victories has he got for Getafe? Can he singlehandedly do the work? What they need is your appreciation and words of encouragement and not condemnation.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Gemini25(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
I think the Eagles will nick it late,

I predict a 1-0 scoreline in favor of the Super Eagles
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by vassilli(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
Una no dey watch d matches!
u sure say Nig fit win any team for this nations cup?
I bow to una oooo.
God help us sha
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by iceland(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
I dreamt we would be beaten 1-0 and it came to pass but this time around i did not dream but i can feel we are going to win on 2-1
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by nazzyon(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
We are improving every year but every country is also working on their weaknesses.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by WarfyBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
i kno go fit deceive myself again, i kno say naija na my country, but 4 dis kind situation, hmmmmmmm

d hat atak wey dem giv me 4 dt match against CIV don do, this time to be sincere its giong to be Mali 5 Naija 0, thats if dem pity us

n i want these goals to b scored in ten mins of play, it wil b beta dt way, if e don reach like 70 - 80 min, na dt time hat atak dey start, me i kno wan die young, make dem kukkuma win us now wey dey competition still dey youngs.

i love naija

Mali 5

Naija 0

pls supa egos dnt giv us hat atak, allow these pipo to win you jejeje, una try, make un kom home back

i love naija
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by folahann(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
I don't think people watch the Mali game against Benin, i didn't see any play that was impressive to outplay Nigeria in that match, they were lucky to have won.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by minto(m): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2008
Nigeria 2 Mali 0
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by stanech: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2008
In Issues like this we pretend to be patriotic. I said it b4 the Ivory Coast game that we are not going to make any impac in this Nations cup. While blame Vogt? Nigerians always like to hold people responsible for thier problems

That guy did his best he made use of the best nigerian players on the planet. We should accept the fact that we are the present place we are now in is where our NFA and sport ministry dragged our sports to.

just dont expect any magic from this game at all. Lets just forget about these guys they did what they have to do. Ivory coast players are the bigger boys you can compare the two teams player by player they are the better team. We played against a better side.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by stanech: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2008
Well lets pray our Super Dove win, but if I am to predict or belt my money sincerely it would be

MALI 2 VS 0 Nigeria
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by blazzee: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2008
omo,anyhow we see am we go take am,afterall them no dey pay me to watch the match,na the small joy wey I fit get from our winning naim be my only consolation, But I believe we will triumph today,there is nothing so special or spetacular about Mali team that we should be scared of,we have a good squad,the only thing they lack at the moment is passion and a spirit of patriotism for our dear nation,so lets wish them well while we fold our hands and watch, Up supa dupa eagles,fly high and blaze high,make una no fall my hand o,I believe una with my second heart,I no fit use my first heart abi na want make I die young of hypertension,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Cardiff To Host Heavyweight Bout On 28october. / "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / World Cup 2018: Donald Trump Congratulates France, Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.