Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali (17666 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AAG Qualifiers): 8 - 0 On 10th April 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Emad(f): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2008
Nigeria has good players,
the problem is Vogt who does not know how to coach
He did not know whom to put, when and where.
He was confused and so were the players because there was no game plan
See how confused MIkel was After the game? sad sad

Vogt must GOOOOO
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by dejahvu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
our midfield was zero, cos dey had mack 4(diarra) doing the marking, e be like say i will support mali, im a madrid fan and diarra is the only madrid player in nations cup
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by oziomatv(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2008
why not call back evguarvon?
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by ojoabidemi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
God help dat useless white man
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by camegirl(f): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2008
cameroon is back
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by abohrandy: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
Vive le CAMEROON
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by uchetobi(f): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2008
We are so out even if ivory coast thrashes mali. I wonder why Nigerians think we will win Benin. so far we have not scored any goal in the tournament and i doubt that is about to change, super zeroes
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by theboy0808(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2008
Really I think MAKINWA, BERTI VOGTS, MARTINS, YAKUBU should be given the treatment mothers give to their children when they steal.

[size=20pt]PEPPER IN EVERY OPENING ON THEIR BODIES!!![/size]

MOTHERF**KERS
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by camegirl(f): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2008
so when are the GREEN PIGOENS COMING BACK HOME
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by timbahama(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2008
Naija boys make we go wait those motherfuckers at the airport especially vogts and Yakubu.
that yakubu guy and makinwa stopped us from going to the world cup after losing all the clear chances against angola and they are still in the team.
see lazy yakubu and martins no fit control ball even to shoot na hardwork.
big uppssss to mikel and taiwo and shittu
Bleep makinwa, yakubu and martins
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by TCUBE(m): 5:42am On Jan 27, 2008
I was shocked when I heard the news, Nigeria havnt scored a single goal yet in two games at the nations cup. It has never happened before, whats really up people?
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Emad(f): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2008
camegirl:

so when are the GREEN PIGEONS COMING BACK HOME

Buuahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Frando29(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2008
so when are the GREEN PIGOENS COMING BACK HOME

Here in Ghana,the talk is that the Eagles wings has been clipped!!! How are the mighty fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by tommyex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2008
I feel that NIGERIA will manage to qualify,or better still will be given a chance,because i can bet my lunchi like food alot that CIV will beat Mali,but will Nigeria win benin?Just like the chance that was given to ENGLAND 2 qualify 4 d Euro2008
We can,because Olofinjana wont play,Hopefully Vogts will remember that when Martins n Uche played 2geda they did well.At least if they get to the knockout stage we will know from there.
Have hope folks!

By the way SIASIA 4 2010 world cup,the only good Nigerian coach that doesnt favour tribe,big boy or connection-based players.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by lawyerchap(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2008
Quote from: seun001 on December 03, 2007, 07:13 PM
@bimbayo,
a those prices supposed to be for brand new cars.
because a friend of mine got a hyundai aceent 2007 model for over 3m.though it was bank financed.

@Seun001
You must have gotten the numbers or the make of the car mixed up. There is just no way a Hyundai Accent will be sold for 3m. It's simply impossible. Sort of like the sun rising in the north, or throwing a thirteen with a pair of dice, or Super Eagles making it out of the group stages at the Nations Cup next month, simply impossible.

@Tommyex
Long time bro. what's been happening with you? You see the rubbish our boys dey play?
From the day the draws were made, i knew we wouldn't qualify from that group. See my post above dated December 3rd 2007. See the portion in bold. There is hope yet though. If we manage to beat benin and Drogba and co decide to defeat his inlaws, it would open the door for the eagles to have a chance at qualifying. But we need these two highly unlikely events to occur contemporaneously. Now, honestly, what are the chances of that happening?
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by salinco(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2008
oziomatv:

why not call back evguarvon?
Eguavoen even perform better than that Vogts. Vogts is Nigerian Team problem.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by tommyex(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2008
Hey
My uncle LC,
The chance of CIV beating Mali is high,but i must confess Benin may be a hard nut,lets see how it goes,But i feel we may just qualify.
Bros i have been ok we thank God,i ll get ur number from that sweet drink so we can talk,I neva knew u watched football,I hope ur TV aint overworked! wink

Topic
Ghana may lose out today though,lets watch n see
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Raimond(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2008
Just like i predicted

Lagos,Naija

Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali
« #26 on: January 24, 2008, 04:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigeria-0 vs Mali-0

Report to moderator 196.220.12.74

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Rexcel: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2008
Hi Raimond,

You are too good a prophet.
Did you see the scores in a
dream? You are Good.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Cedar1: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2008
tommyex:

Hey
My uncle LC,
The chance of CIV beating Mali is high,but i must confess Benin may be a hard nut,lets see how it goes,But i feel we may just qualify.
Bros i have been ok we thank God,i ll get your number from that sweet drink so we can talk,I never knew u watched football,I hope your TV aint overworked! wink

Topic

I do not want to dash off the hopes of patriotic naija guys and babes, but the truth has to be said Drogba and his boys would let off their guards to allow 'any side' to beat them or allow a modest draw if only to ensure that giant super eagle does not stag a come back in the ANC. cry cry
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by Cedar1: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2008
tommyex:

Hey
My uncle LC,
Bros i have been ok we thank God,i ll get your number from that sweet drink so we can talk,I never knew u watched football,I hope your TV aint overworked! wink

Topic

I do not want to dash off the hopes of patriotic naija guys and babes, but the truth has to be said Drogba and his boys would let off their guards to allow 'any side' to beat them or allow a modest draw if only to ensure that giant super eagle does not stage a come back in the ANC.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by eleda(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2008
All what is wish is that is fool team should come back home no hope Ghana 2008
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by shilex(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
hey guys plz am new here.i don't even knw aw 2 navigate my tru dis site.plz culd any luvly person help me tru?
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by yewaman1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
I wonder why we could nt hav used the boys that won the under 17 cup,
this gba yas always mess up when you expect the best from them.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by yewaman1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
I wonder why we could nt hav used the boys that won the under 17 cup,
this agba yas always mess up when you expect the best from them.
Re: Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali by mendax: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
funny, i hav to read this after naija has qualified for the quarter finals

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

AAG Fallout: U-23 Eagles In Congo With One Set Of Jerseys? / Wayne Rooney: Ronaldo,Tevez's sale started Manchester United's Decline / So Anthony Joshua Is A Muslim? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.