Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days (1013 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Victorjoseph(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
[/b]So many people have misunderstood the word (LOVE). Some fink dat love is when you have a bed mate whom you can call upon at any given time and he/she will come then the both of you will have sex together. But I tell you today,true love comes when you and your spourse can sit together,share ideas together, dialog together do all sort of things together that will bring a good fruit
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thread dey hungry u to open sheh?
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by k2039: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Op,become a true lover first,it begins with you
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by UmericanGirl(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Moments of love don't happen between the sheets. Love happens in everyday actions.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl: Moments of love don't happen between the sheets. Love happens in everyday actions.

who told you that? I guess my own definition is more extensive
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Victorjoseph(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
omotola1: Thread dey hungry u to open sheh?
wic bush u tak com 4rm?
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by UmericanGirl(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

who told you that? I guess my own definition is more extensive

What is your definition?
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:

What is your definition?

it kinda involves the bed sheets with lil extra
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by UmericanGirl(f): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

it kinda involves the bed sheets with lil extra
Sure, but you can have amazing s*x without loving the person. The love shouldn't be based from the s*x.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:
Sure, but you can have amazing s*x without loving the person. The love shouldn't be based from the s*x.

love also includes the sex part to me though wink
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:
Yeah, i agree. Sexx is driven by hormonal urge not love.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

Sexx can compel u to tell someone u love him/her when u don‘t mean it at all.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
omotola1:
Sexx can compel u to tell someone u love him/her when u don‘t mean it at all.

lol @ compel. Maybe but you are the judge of what you say. To me, it goes a long way to judging the type of relationship you're in
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Love that is not attached to sexx is “UNCONDITIONAL LOVE“
*That‘s the original love*
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

lol @ compel. Maybe but you are the judge of what you say. To me, it goes a long way to judging the type of relationship you're in
It‘s not abt my relationship, cos it‘s not sexxual.
I am only telling u what i know.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by UmericanGirl(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

You can have great sex with somebody that you love but you simply can't love somebody just for the sex. In that case it is the sex you are concerned with and not the person
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:

You can have great sex with somebody that you love but you simply can't love somebody just for the sex. In that case it is the sex you are concerned with and not the person

Now you're coming to terms with me
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
omotola1:
It‘s not abt my relationship, cos it‘s not sexxual.
I am only telling u what i know.

I wasn't talking about yours
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by UmericanGirl(f): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

Now you're coming to terms with me

Well in that case we have agreed all along.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by omotola1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

I wasn't talking about yours
Ok. I just got the context.
Re: It's Very Rare To Find A True Lover In Our Days by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Well in that case we have agreed all along.

maybe but don't tell me if you truly love a guy and you were told to give reasons, you wouldn't spell out the amazing sex as one of them smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce (process One) / Dealing With The Ex~ Factor / Insecurity & Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.