Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married (1256 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / The Possibility Of The Children Of Two Ex-lovers Getting Married / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
I need a good answer for this question...WHY IS IT
REAR OR SCARCE FOR FIRST LOVERS TO
END UP GETTING MARRIED??

And when I say good answers I dont want insult ooo

I needed people who have had the experience to share so we call all learn ....

cc: lalasticlala, Twaci,Wristwatch, tosyntoomuch,INTROVERT.
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by falconey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
naivety in handling a relationship.

Relationship is complicated.......we have to learn somehow.
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by DrObum(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wait! Na 'rear' abi na 'rare'?

Flash me when you correct it!
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by Gurgle(f): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
depends on the people involved

most of the married couples in my family are first lovers

if you are emotionally mature enough and you sight what you want in time, there is no need to keep going through different people

but its a long road sha
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by jmoore(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think my first love will end up as my wife.

Back to your question. Most folks jump into a relationship too early, coupled with the fact they ain't mature enough. Therefore, the first love easily fades away.
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by wordbank(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:
depends on the people involved

most of the married couples in my family are first lovers

if you are emotionally mature enough and you sight what you want in time, there is no need to keep going through different people

but its a long road sha
Abeg wia ur family dey
I need to come select one fresh fish
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by Gurgle(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
wordbank:

Abeg wia ur family dey
I need to come select one fresh fish

LOL few are roaming

market don close for my house, better try another place
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by chigoizie7(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
We er never patient, remember, it was the 1st, there are so many things to learn, we ve to learn so much about life, but we are never patient enough to learn them, we resort to breaking up, no doubt, if u ask everyone here what they feel about their 1st love, 80% will tell u that they are the only ones they ever loved and still loved.

But the society is messing all of us up. Society has made us not to learn from our mistakes, society has tot us to always move up and never to make amends.( That mistake u made with ur ex will eventually repeat with ur next) so, why den did we move on instead of correcting our mistakes?

From ^^^^, 80% will also tell u that they will never go back to their ex, despite the fact that they still love them( no one is perfect,we are all bound to make mistake) most times we never know the value of what we had until we loose them, its an adage and that makes it a norm, so, when that person realizes that he/she has lost a good thing and decides to come back, why don't we give them a chance? NO, we won't because, the stup!d society that care less about our welfare has tot us to always MOVE ON.

My brother, that is partly the reason why ur question is almost unattainable.
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Becos we all need to "tear eye".
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op it kinda rare becos most relationship kick off at a very young age, the teenage gal wil kinda go for a guy that is handsome,popular, boyish swag and mostly do it becos her frnd is doing it,while the teenage boy wil be looking for a beautiful gal,the smart gal e.t.c, bt their value change as they grow with time, the attraction may fade out leading to breakup or boredom in the affair, until they became adults and their value changed,frm beautiful to wellbehaved,honest, caring e.t.c.... Bt by then the might have been in their fifth if nt more, so u see,that why first love rarely get married becos they dnt really knw wat they want at that young age...
Re: Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kinda surprised to read this cos I got lot of first love friends getting married...though some of us might not be that lucky

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Great Tool To Spice Up Your Romance Life(for Men Only) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences. / 2 People Commit Suicide After Their Details Were Exposed In Adultery Website.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.