Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27673 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Ohislee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote
author=blink182]The price of a basket of garri has gone up from N280 †☺
N1300. It Iڪ the staple food of poor nigerians Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I wonder how
they will fare.

What Iڪ the price of the commodity in your area Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd home produced
food crop in general?[/quote]

You can't be serious. You're just blowing d whole thing out of proportn. I just confirmed, a paint sells for #400 and not #1300.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Ohislee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote
author=blink182]The price of a basket of garri has gone up from N280 †☺
N1300. It Iڪ the staple food of poor nigerians Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I wonder how
they will fare.

What Iڪ the price of the commodity in your area Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd home produced
food crop in general?[/quote]

You can't be serious. You're just blowing d whole thing out of proportn. I just confirmed, a paint bucket sells for #400 and not #1300.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Sijo01(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Eze Promoe: GARRI NEWS UPDATE:
PH - N5k/basin
Aba- N3.5k/basin
Yeneogua- N8k/basin
Warri- N6k/basin
Owerri- N4k/basin
Onitsha/Asaba- N7k/basin
Calabar- N4k/basin

MORE ALERTS COMING!

na wa ooo...... So garri don turn big man food.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by 190: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
mrkels: The price of garri has finally been affected! cheesy

grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ibrash600: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
some nairalanders with their garri issue....... Make 1 of u guys dey sell garri and adverstise on NL, na only u seun go dey allow place advert, ppl go rush am coz most of nairalanders too like garri
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Super1759: courtsey of nairaland
hmm! You can say that again! I think Beans Cabal should also be formed as well! Cos Beans and garri are like Taiye and Kehinde.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by cashmentor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wow, Garri and the Gang got a front Page.... Kudos to u guys.... Pls don't forget the flood victims in your next meeting....

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by gabriel212: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Finally GARRI gain a thread on NL express ur mind galore. I cant imagine wat the price of food wil b next year. even at the current price, many live below $1 a day. now, how wil dey cope / survive wt the new price?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
At last, it has affected the price of garri, ebamma and his garri gang can let us hear word grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Garriisback: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Where is the Garri crew...una dey see... angry angry angry
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
The government should quickly do something about this before the masses occupy the nation. Garri is a necessity commodity.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by saintneo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
let me see who will ban because of a simple question...#how will this affect the cost of garri#...now you see the effect of steep differential change in the price of the commodity. Also with the recent declaration by PDP on the potential increase in the cost of living, what will we expect in future.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Ayomax(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is bad news for we students
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by gbomojomo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
If u cant beat them u join them.Finally chief seun has join the garri pple. But i refuse to be their member, becos na wheat and semo me dey shop. That one used to be 1500 but now 1800 naira for PH.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by jesse8048(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
DeCleff:

A basin of garri is now #5000 and a cup is #100 in Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.

Lets know the price in ur area

Habbaaa y u dey exageRate like this na, it hasn't come up to dat
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
†ЂΞ man T.B Joshua is a real Man of God! i watched him live sometime in january wen he said there will be food shortage & farmin in †ЂΞ land, ∂α† people shud go bak τ̅o farmin τ̅o ameliorate †ЂΞ effect. Wow! Wow! Wow! is all i can say! Wowwww

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by manmustwac(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
man must wack O angry
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by yemi2plus(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
I tot dis was a thread 4 d garri crew... Why d hidden post?
#iRepTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Leboska(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
I know d price of garri will increase 1 day, infact d topics in nairaland contributed & d ban on occupy gariland members. Pls moderator help us.
Team occupy gariland
if u na ban me eno gud oo
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by kpozite(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Attention please to save the poor masses. Someone should tell GEJ that all cassava to be used for flour should be diverted to GARRI production with immediate alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by dazzy4real(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mehn some one tell me dis is Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ tru. Cos am yet to recover from dis beans issue n here is garri with its own!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by mike404(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sijo01:

so garri don turn hot cake
Mygarri, why, why, whyyyy
Ask NFF president Alhaji MAI GARRI gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ayomax: This is bad news for we students
eyaaaah! embarassed
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by gentleoyink: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Una see? When the house committee on GARRI were trying to create awareness on the increasing cost of garri, 'House Whip' Seun and his monitors were busy banning them.
Now the thing don affect them.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by eyenCalabar(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
What did u guys expect to happen when our Presido and his crew has used all our cassava to make flour? This must definitely affect the price of garri in the market nah. Or are u surprise?

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by acidtalk: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Babe - Hello honey?
Guy - Hello dear, how are you doing?
Babe - I am not okay joh!
Guy - What's wrong?
Babe - Can you do me a favour?
Guy - What favour dear? Anything for you.
Babe - Can you....
Guy - is it your BIS renewal?
Babe - No!
Guy - Is it the new phone I promised you?
Babe - No! Nah!
Guy - It is the gucci bag?
Babe - Please hold on let me talk.
Guy - okay talk.
Babe can you buy me.....
Guy - The car?
Babe - That will be later joh!
Guy - Buy you what then?
Babe - can you buy me garri?
Guy - What? Are you kidding?
Babe - No nah! It is now too expensive for me to afford.
Guy - I thought you never used to take garri?
Babe - Well, not until it became the most expensive food on Sheraton and Protea Hotels Menu.

Man - Sweetheart, I am at Debonairs what type of Pizza do you want me to buy for you?

Girl - Debonairs keh? No oh! Please just add small money ontop and buy garri instead.

Junior - Mama, saturday na my birthday, wetin we go chop? Akpos mama cook rice and chicken last month for him birthday.

Mother - Junior na Garri and beans we go cook for your friends.

Junior - Mama, garri and beans keh?

Mother - yes keh! We go show them Apkos say we get money, rice and chicken na poor man food now.

35 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by infgost234(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
D basin of garri that was 3k in my area, rose to 15k last week. But right now, its 4k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.