Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27677 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by AdeniyiA(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2012
Garri reigns
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ektbear: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I don't understand why ppl put milk in their G.arri!! In this thread it's called ground-nut, not peanut!

Why u no chop am d aje pako style?? angry angry

Shey G.arri resemble tea or cereal?? No milk needed jo!! The ingredients remain: Ijebu G.arri, African sugar and mallam/Aboki groundnut or kuli-kuli

I said peanut so he would know what to buy from the store. If you go to the store in yankee and ask for "groundnut", they won't know what you are talking about grin

Anyway, I love my garri with milk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2012
So what can we do to bring down the price of Garri ?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Oluti(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2012
*Shollypopz:

wetin be dis gibberish?? I almost had a head ache trying to understand what u wrote up there but I agree. On Seun's defense though, I'll say topics that make it to the front page are topics that ppl tend to comment on the most. If u don't want it to make the front page, then don't comment! Leave d thread blank and it won't cheesy
This not all true. Some topic make the front page without a single comment.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2012
mukina2 banned bbpreye for nuisance . Ban expires at October 15, 2013 at 12:37:37 AM.

Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Troll. Ban expires on 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016

Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Troll. Ban expires on 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016

#operation free the President!

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Rooneyboy(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2012
jtkoko9: What's with the garri thing sef?

are u a Nigerian and reside in Nigeria?
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Burger01(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2012
ochallo: i just knew there was no way, nairalanders would keep talking about the price of garri that it would not eventually be affected. That is the power of the people, and it was really silly for seun and his people to ban people because of garri comments, so silly,have they never had freedom of speech, if seun ever contests for anything in Nigeria, that would be used against him.
I wonder if they don't drink garri o. They just like to turn face..
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by noblegas2(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2012
Thumbs up!!! G-Squad still keeping it real!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Burger01(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

Have an African prepare it for you.

Garri + peanut + milk + sugar with some akara on the side...just heavenly.
And with chilled pure water!!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by abdurrazaq(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2012
senator2k9: Una no dey even think sef !! How can he say garri is sold in Baskets Too much garri don make most of una dey suffer frm GARRIASIS (inflammation of the iris)
Garri is sold with basket. The inner part of the basket is covered with sack to avoid leaking. This is a common practise in the southwest. GARRI is just about 35% increase in price here in LAGOS.
May GOD save us from famine.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Dopefiend(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2012
~Royal~:
i never even knew what Garri was till i visited this site.

I neva knew d importance attachd to it nd how many nairalanders consume it on a minute basis(we r obssessed I guess). I'm sure d MODs drink garri before banning a garri activist sef lol
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2012
How does this not change the price of garri?

grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by SHEAU(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2012
i dOnt care :Pi dOnt care
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by flow1759: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2012
Now dat d price of garri has been affected, let us now say how does dis affect d price of kulikuli, so we go c kulikuli we go use drink d garri
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Boomark(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I don't understand why ppl put milk in their G.arri!! In this thread[b] it's called ground-nut, not peanut![/b]

Why u no chop am d aje pako style?? angry angry

Shey G.arri resemble tea or cereal?? No milk needed jo!! The ingredients remain: Ijebu G.arri, African sugar and mallam/Aboki groundnut or kuli-kuli

It doesn't matter. Once there is garri in side...even though you add bolt and nut you will love the taste. Give it a try!

Ex-Garricullar activities has been stable in osun. Na beans price now dey vex me pass.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Dis is sewious,see wat 9ja is turnin to
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2012
Wonderful, didn't know the garri crusade was this strong.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Handsomeemmy: So what can we do to bring down the price of Garri ?
nothing really, people's farms are flooded, whoever Iڪ able †☺ harvest cassava Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd process it Iڪ king. Hopefully, with the dry season everything will normalise.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ignis: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2012
At last, a topic related to the price of garri making the front page. Garri cabals actually have a dream, they foresaw the future.
Can somebody tell me the scoreline between Seun and the garri cabals? I think the garri cabals are on the winning side as of now.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Boomark(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2012
flow1759: Now dat d price of garri has been affected, let us now say how does dis affect d price of kulikuli, so we go c kulikuli we go use drink d garri

Is it kulikuli or kwulikwuli?
I prefer to call kwilikwili. I don't think its price will be affected since it has no garricious content.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by specialguest(f): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Why wont the SUBSIDY on garri be removed when GARRI commrades have succeeded in making it a popular commodity via your aggressive campaigns and tantrums on nairaland... Now that you have achieved your goal we now see how it has AFFECTED THE PRICE OF GARRI in the market.

Who says we cant use the social network to bring about a change in Nigeria? undecided.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by dabrake(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Grabs phone >> operamini >> google.com >> how to download free garri >> . . .

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by specialguest(f): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Handsomeemmy: So what can we do to bring down the price of Garri ?

The garri comrades must have a plan B and if they dont i advise they hold a national conference and get back to their drawing boards to design a solution. I guess they never saw this coming when they launched the Garri campaign.. That is why planning is an essential part of project management.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by MadCow1: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2012
Instead of Garri to cause problem, make rain fall.. angry

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by lordGrad: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2012
We ought to stage a nationwide protest so dat govt will reduce d price, but all our generals have been jailed, sorry banned, by Seun in collaboration with d central Garri Cabals.. God is watching sha.... Says aminu maiGARRI
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Clemzy16(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Seriously, the price of garri has actually skyrocketed. here in B-C, it was formally N250 now N700 per paint rubber. That's too bad, it seems to be as a result of the flood.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Chudymario: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Enugu: A 'painter' bucket previously sold for #250 now goes for #650. That's a whooping 250% price increase. What makes this more horrible is that there is no guarantee that these figures will jump down, even if the floods recede. Definitely,students will now yawn to bed. No more GARRI!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by MadCow1: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Award is to all those who steadfastly stood by the Garri Squad through our days of persecution by Seun and Mukina and their band of renegade Mods..

We foresaw this crisis coming..

They not only disregarded our warnings but also persecuted us.. Today.. The price of 1 cup of garri is higher than 1 liter of fuel..

Long live G-Unit, Save Nigerian Garri (SNG), Garri United, Garri Cabal, Subsidize Garri Crew and so many more..

To all our fighters in jail bans.. BBPreye, Ijebu Garri, Yellow Garri, G-Squad and co.. One day, you shall all be free again..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.