Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2821 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? / D Reason Y My Gurlfriend Jilted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
jstringz: I don't really know if its right but why should my gurlfriend know the exact amount I take home every month?

Is this not suppose to be strict and confidential? Even, one's parent can hardly place the precise amount one earn?

Is it improper 2 avoid disclosing this info 2 ur girlfriend especially when she wants 2 know the exact amount and not the range?

guy be careful ooo
dat babe wan use u hammer grin grin
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
A g/f to know how much you earn? HELL NO that’s none of her business to know the exact amount or even the range. But if it’s a wife then that’s fine...
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by pendo89(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
jstringz:

Exactly what I thought bt dem babes fit make u feel so guilty. angry

Exactly what I thought bt dem babes fit make u feel so guilty.

Guilty why? You should only feel guilty if you have made a serious commitment to her and a serious commitment to me means engagement.
I love it when a man has his secrets.I don't need to know it all.No.I love feeling there's something yet to be discovered.
But hey we are all diff.

Again,just wondering why I should know his earnings if I am comfortable in the relationship.I will not feel comfortable disclosing mine either because that is my privacy.Only my boss should know.
Comfort here meaning enjoying the basics of dating.
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by jstringz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
pendo89:

Guilty why? You should only feel guilty if you have made a serious commitment to her and a serious commitment to me means engagement.
I love it when a man has his secrets.I don't need to know it all.No.I love feeling there's something yet to be discovered.
But hey we are all diff.

Again,just wondering why I should know his earnings if I am comfortable in the relationship.I will not feel comfortable disclosing mine either because that is my privacy.Only my boss should know.
Comfort here meaning enjoying the basics of dating.

Did u really mean what u said about loving ur guy keeping his secret and u keeping urz?

Don't 4get d aphorism which says "tiny drops of water makes a mighty ocean"

Just saying O •°˚˚°•
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by yommy2sure(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue cool cool shocked angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
It's up to you to withold or disclose that information, as she's just your girlfriend.
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
It's up to you to withold or disclose that information, as she's just your girlfriend.
But, if you're in a committed relationship and you trust each other, I don't see why you should be secretful about it.
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yield: It's up to you to withold or disclose that information, as she's just your girlfriend.
But, if you're in a committed relationship and you trust each other, I don't see why you should be secretful about it.
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by dmcdad: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
jstringz: I don't really know if its right but why should my gurlfriend know the exact amount I take home every month?

Is this not suppose to be strict and confidential? Even, one's parent can hardly place the precise amount one earn?

Is it improper 2 avoid disclosing this info 2 ur girlfriend especially when she wants 2 know the exact amount and not the range?

Do u know that alot men dont even disclose this to their wives? Although I dont support not letting ur wife know. Buh thats just to tell u that if some men can hide it from their wives, how much less your gurl friend. Bottom line is... She has no right to know. You can tell her if you deem it necessary buh if u must do that, then dont tell her the actual amount, you can tell her 2/3 of ur original salary
Re: Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? by jstringz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2014

Gbam#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? / My Wednesday Women Crush "Wwc" / See What This Lady Was Caught Doing On Camera That Has Got People Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.