Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? (2121 Views)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Hey fellas,
Wen ur gurlfriend is crushing on a celeb, wat r u suppose to do. Obviously, U'll be jealous buh r U suppose to let her knw dat U ain't cool wif it or wat??
Its up to Nairalanders.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2013
Do Nothing. Nothing you say will change anything. If you behave childishly over the issue, you have given her fresh and very sound reasons to dump you.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by jaybee3(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2013
It's just a crush bro.

I bet you be crushing on toolz/beyonce's big batty as well so ain't nothing wrong with an innocent crush. It's just a CRUSH afterall ain't nothing more than that

Relax and don't let that blood of yours boil abeg
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Afrocatalyst: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2013
I bet You have a crush on a celebrity too. Btw are you 25+?
Sorry I asked,peeps below that age range always have such probs.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Ab025(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2013
Guy, its not only u o.....all of us here sef, if our gf shud just hav a small chance to gist with paul or peter of psquare or dbanj, they won't even know wen they will open leg for them

How did u tink 2face got to impregnate all those beautiful women....or u tink it is luv?
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2013
bia sexkillz, going through so may post, i think u can help me out, ive tried sending messages to some young pretty girls here, but its telling me i cant send, why? and why are most girls not making it easy to be contacted, liking putting a little details or something
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2013
cardinal147: bia sexkillz, going through so may post, i think u can help me out, ive tried sending messages to some young pretty girls here, but its telling me i cant send, why? and why are most girls not making it easy to be contacted, liking putting a little details or something
Bro, google is your friend ooo.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Ab025: Guy, its not only u o.....all of us here sef, if our gf shud just hav a small chance to gist with paul or peter of psquare or dbanj, they won't even know wen they will open leg for them

How did u tink 2face got to impregnate all those beautiful women....or u tink it is luv?
Lol. Na so.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by 2sa2: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Some girls are so stupid, why throw it to ur man's face dat u are crushing over a celeb? Like seriously why? Its like u r telling him to his face dat "meen, dis guy is so hot I will love to 4k him". 4 me I'll tell her to keep it to herself. If she continues, then it means she is insensitive to my feelings.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by homesteady(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2013
What am I suppose to do?
I'll get my own crush now! grin I'll even make her my screen saver! grin
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nomski0(f): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2013
2sa2: Some girls are so stupid, why throw it to ur man's face dat u are crushing over a celeb? Like seriously why? Its like u r telling him to his face dat "meen, dis guy is so hot I will love to 4k him". 4 me I'll tell her to keep it to herself. If she continues, then it means she is insensitive to my feelings.
@bold. Who in God's name told you that!!!shocked crushes are not 100%about sex.tongue tongue.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Ab025(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: @bold. Who in God's name told you that!!!shocked crushes are not 100%about sex.tongue tongue.

U re right, crushes are majorly abt sex....and after d sex, the feelins most times fade away.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by yfo: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: @bold. Who in God's name told you that!!!shocked crushes are not 100%about sex.tongue tongue.

Ronaldo and neymar crushes are so they can teach you soccer bah undecided wink
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by ikekings1: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why disturb urself over nothing.. If she's crushing on a celebrity, crush on her friend.. Simple!!! It's a win win situation nobody go loose...
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nomski0(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
y-fo:

Ronaldo and neymar crushes are so they can teach you soccer bah undecided wink
I already know enough about soccer.....i crush on them cause they're talented and handsome. tongue.

1 Like

Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bro, we've all had celebrity crushes every now and then. It's no biggy. Just laugh it out and the main thing is that she's with u and she loves u...if she didn't I don't think she would open up to u about it.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
jay bee: It's just a crush bro.

I bet you be crushing on toolz/beyonce's big batty as well so ain't nothing wrong with an innocent crush. It's just a CRUSH afterall ain't nothing more than that

Relax and don't let that blood of yours boil abeg

Lol

The title of this thread is funny. grin

Do u want to fight d celebrity ni? Abi na beef u wan beef am? cheesy

Abeg, no fight ur babe o cos of one celeb except if it has turned to obsession.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
sexkillz: Do Nothing. Nothing you say will change anything. If you behave childishly over the issue, you have given her fresh and very sound reasons to dump you.

Lol

She will just claim that he is immature. cheesy
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by chineloSA(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Buy her magazines or anything where he features grin grin grin
She will love you and eventually forget and then idolize you. wink wink
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
chineloSA:
Buy her magazines or anything where he features grin grin grin
She will love you and eventually forget and then idolize you. wink wink
+100
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please how can I close a thread ?
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hehehehe,sum nairalanders brain ehn!!av gat a crush on dis jun pyo guy,hez pix is always on my d.p,bt my bf can neva eva complain,u knw y??cos he doesn't av fish brain!!!
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by switdil(f): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
All na childish attitude
N me I c it as lack of work
Better thing too full my mind than to dey have crush for one yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nothing you can do and nothing you should want to do.
Most of these 'celebrity crushes' are just 'dreams'. Meaning they are not real. And most times they mean absolutely nothing...just wishing for the moon.
I got one of mine wink and it hurts no one.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Mrskillz1(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Seriously? Its no big deal, i crush on celebs eg paul wesley(stefan salvatore) and Ian somerhalder (damon salvatore) but its no big deal. My friends and i joke with it coz we understand each other and its no big deal thats why its a crush, its unrequited!
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by iamteaser: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Please how can I close a thread ?
Easy. Just open the thread and find the close button.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I bet You have a crush on a celebrity too. Btw are you 25+?
Sorry I asked,peeps below that age range always have such probs.
becos you don manage turn 25, you nor want make we hear word again.
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2013
2sa2: Some girls are so stupid, why throw it to ur man's face dat u are crushing over a celeb? Like seriously why? Its like u r telling him to his face dat "meen, dis guy is so hot I will love to 4k him". 4 me I'll tell her to keep it to herself. If she continues, then it means she is insensitive to my feelings.

this is just the answer to OP's worries!
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2013
If it's a crush and not an obsession,it won't take long for d crush to crush itself. Itz nothing out of d ordinary to av a crush on pple so far itz a healthy one
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2013
cardinal147: bia sexkillz, going through so may post, i think u can help me out, ive tried sending messages to some young pretty girls here, but its telling me i cant send, why? and why are most girls not making it easy to be contacted, liking putting a little details or something
grin
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Why disturbing urself on a person(celebrity) she may never see till she dies? What's wrong whiddya? #iJoshy
Re: What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? by Dygeasy(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Take Her To A Show Of The Celebrity, If She's Emotional, She Will Scream His Name In Excitement And Probably Would Faint. Just Leave Her There And Let The Celebrity Carry Her. gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Happy You’re Single / Some Concepts I Find Confusing / It's Her First Visit, I Need Sure Moves To Land My Private Jet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.