Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless (5181 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by almondjoy(f): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2008
babyosisi:

I sabi five alive well well.
I smuggled one pass  some yeye European immigration on my way from Naija last time and proudly drank it at my lay over time.
wait o,I don't remember if it was five alive or chivita.

my name originale always have been,I was forced to go back to it after my dear name was prohibited
about the poster,[b]he ought to hone his job getting skills not his woman getting skills.[/b]first things first

babyosisi is the original and the best of all your names. I did not like nwando at all! cheesy Anything with osisi in it is just you! Please don't change it or keep adding more osisis to the new names! cheesy

I see you are an expert on those drinks.  Belle no run you? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I am sure this poster has received our messages. No job, no sex even with condoms.  Jobless men's condom do burst frequently! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 10, 2008
I must confess I had diarrhoea at different times but I don't think it was the five alive.
The drink is good,I liked it.
It's a million times better than the treetop orange squash we drank as kids.
That was some orange poison cocked with a white top.

This girl ought to get away from the poster,desperate men like him can even bite large holes into the condom and the girl is trapped for life.
THis one he wants her at all costs,his strategy may be to paralyse her for nine months and work his way in while she's down.
You don't know these people.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by almondjoy(f): 5:48am On Feb 10, 2008
babyosisi:

I must confess I had diarrhoea at different times but I don't think it was the five alive.
The drink is good,I liked it.
It's a million times better than the treetop orange squash we drank as kids.
That was some orange poison cocked with a white top.

This girl ought to get away from the poster,[b]desperate men like him can even bite large holes into the condom and the girl is trapped for life.[/b]THis one he wants her at all costs,his strategy may be to paralyse her for nine months and work his way in while she's down.
You don't know these people.

I beg no make me laff--bite holes in the condoms ke?
Are you for real? shocked  With what does he want to trap her with?  Sufferhead?  I did not know men trapped women.  Nigerian man? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Please it is his ego that is working here.  The moment this dude gets paid, this babe is history for even discussing the matter or "putting pressure"  on him.  He just does not want to be the one doing the ditching.  You know how some Naija dudes think abi? cheesy

Dear babyoooooooooooooooosisi, off I go jare.  Time for round 2!  Pleasant dreams if I no meet you when I return.  I have 7 hours to go here!  Sleep don dey catch me but I will keep typing my rubbish even if I am drooling on the keyboard! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Later love! kiss
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2008
almondjoy:

I beg no make me laff--bite holes in the condoms ke?
Are you for real? shocked With what does he want to trap her with? Sufferhead? I did not know men trapped women. Nigerian man? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Please it is his ego that is working here. The moment this dude gets paid, this babe is history for even discussing the matter or "putting pressure" on him. He just does not want to be the one doing the ditching. You know how some Naija dudes think abi? cheesy

Dear babyoooooooooooooooosisi, off I go jare. Time for round 2! Pleasant dreams if I no meet you when I return. I have 7 hours to go here! Sleep don dey catch me but I will keep typing my rubbish even if I am drooling on the keyboard! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Later love! kiss

alright dear,me sef sleep don catch me
round 2 what ?
abeg take am easy o
my brother may not survive seven straight hours without breaks.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by almondjoy(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2008
babyosisi:

alright dear,me sef sleep don catch me
round 2 what ?

abeg take am easy o
my brother may not survive seven straight hours without breaks.

You no well at all! grin  Working tonight of course--to go look at my next round of orders before my computer starts beeping "overload" ---- not what you think. Then you do not know your brother at all,at all. His religion does not follow him into the bedroom at all. cheesy  Why do you think I avoid my house at all costs? cheesy Don't want my bowlegs to get worse.  Between him and Nairaland I am lucky to still be walking! tongue

Later ma dear! kiss
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
@post
am sorry o. . . i dnt blame her, i can't marry a jobless man either. . .haba, am not paying all the bills while some potbelly man sits on the couch and drink beer all day. . . . or else he's a millionaire, no probe jo. . .but he still has to be active someway!!
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by elderz: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
morenike09:

@post
am sorry o. . . i dnt blame her, i can't marry a jobless man either. . .haba, am not paying all the bills while some potbelly man sits on the couch and drink beer all day. . . . or else he's a millionaire, no probe jo. . .but he still has to be active someway!!

ole, olojukokoro, elenufe tongue tongue

@post
u sef, don't u know how to do yahooze cheesy abeg do sumn or else ur own don be
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2008
elderz:

ole, olojukokoro, elenufe tongue tongue

sharrap there!!

elderz:

@post
u sef, don't u know how to do yahooze cheesy abeg do sumn or else your own don be

ahhh elderz, your secret is out now!! yahoo boi. . grin
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by elderz: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2008
see you ooh, how do u think i got the money to buy the lexus i sent to you cheesy
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
elderz:

see you ooh, how do u think i got the money to buy the lexus i sent to you cheesy

you don't. . . you sent me a toy Lexus. . . why do you think its in the trash can? angry grin lipsrsealed
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by elderz: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
oh, u threw it away, there was a key inside to the lexus that's parked outside ur house grin fill in the blank space:
don't judge a book by it's . . . . . . .
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2008
lol. . . you got me there grin
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by hotchic1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
It depends on so many factors
How old is the girl?
Are you age or class mates?,
Is she working now?
This are the things we need,it takes endurance to go through some things in life,There is limit to human endurance,you got know that,two years is a lot my dear brother and the point is not too many ladies would wait for that long nowadays.
I wish you good luck.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by ST3V3(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
This sounds harsh though, but its the truth. Jobless men should'nt have girlfriends!

only few reasonable men can see it this way.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by zheroes(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
ST3V3:

This sounds harsh though, but its the truth. Jobless men should'nt have girlfriends!

only few reasonable men can see it this way.

true talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but waht if they were already going out before the jobless situation sets in? automatic break up? am just guesssing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by opokonwa(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

You guys dated in your University days.
Sad story.

Now this is the real world.
If that relationship was meant to continue, job or no job, it would survive.

But if one partner decides to quit and pursue new adventures b/c school boundary has been broken and scope enlarged,
Then it is a pitiable story but that's a harsh reality that you must accept.

She was probably never your real girl but your lay in school.
And it is not a must she will continue to be your lay in the real world.

Other boys dey, besides scope has enlarged.

Dry your tears and move on.
It has happened to many of us.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by phillip001(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
When i look back at this post and comments i just laugh.thank God it ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by baralatie(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
wtf
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
phillip001:
When i look back at this post and comments i just laugh.thank God it ended in praise.
congrats
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by smarttm: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
phillip001:
please house,i have been into a relationship for five year now,we started when we where in the university, we finished our nysc last  two years, now due to no good job the relationship needs Gods help to continue as the girl is afriad to stay.i dont know what to do cos i love this girl very much.please want do i do??

If you truly love her ,free her...

Better days ahead...
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Rubby007: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
kerzakov:

i used to think i ve seen it all( i mean human beings with goat brains) but i ve been proved wrong. almond idiot still exists.
in developed countries, this isn't an issue but in undeveloped minds like the one with her quote up, its a big issue. instead of looking for a guy that will feed u the rest of your life, why not try and become independent. are u so daft that u can't do anything to better the situation of a guy that is jobless?
what if after m,arrying the guy, he then loses his job. then it means u would run away and leave him. i use to respect your contributions. not any more. i despise u. you are nothing but the biggest mistake in human form i ve come across not only in this forum, but in my entire life. i pity the guy that will marry you becos u are a shame to be a called a wife. do you think the guy intentionally remained jobless?
answer now- if you ve the intelligence to answer sha. let me not waste my precious time on u
bros easy now somone can not play with you ni? anyways it quite unfortunate the kind of girls we have in dis generation o its seems devil as bought the franchise of making girls from God or something i don't understand o
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
phillip001:
did you guys end up together?.
Re: She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless by gigante: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
phillip001:
Did you guys later marry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video) / I Am Starting To Hate Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.