Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class (3006 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by sacasa: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2012
i love this girl and she claim to love me too and i am the best student in class, so i help her with assignment and teach her. We even sit together in test and exam, but she was dis virgin by her boyfriend which is also in the same class, but she say the boyfriend want to marry her, people said she using me. I lov her and the boyfriend promise marriage and she said we are friend and she love me. I am confuse.
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by tai2(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2012
She IS using you. Stop listening to what she's saying and leave this doing of assignment business. Are you a mugu? Except you're sleeping with her. If not, disembark she's just playing on your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by 190theclown: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2012
why don't u try dancin sacasa 2her probably dat mite interest her
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by venorite(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2012
why dont u face your studies and leave girls alone...must you even love someone...you are doing homework for someone that is getting married soon...mtscheww
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by Generalpipe1: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2012
All this campus relationship ting are all poo. Both you, the girl and the boyfriend should all face your books. As for you poster maybe she want to make youi the assigment boyfriend and marry the one dat disvergin her.
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by olumaxi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
guy! Wat clas r u?..i op it isnt sss..either sec or tertiary,i'l advise u to face ur lyf..d gal doesnt love u..she's only usin u
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by 190theclown: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
General pipe: All this campus relationship ting are all poo. Both you, the girl and the boyfriend should all face your books. As for you poster maybe she want to make youi the assigment boyfriend and marry the one dat disvergin her.

I tell ya#
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by Sijo01(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
Assignment boyfriend!
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by BasseyJ(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sijo01: Assignment boyfriend!
Gbamest!! Thats what she wants you for. You can still gain sha, forget about marriage/love talk and take your ''share'' wink
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
She's merely using you. It happened to me. A female coursemate of mine wanted to befriend me for my brains. I simply declined. She had to turn to another guy though intelligent but loves to show it. The guy looked like an errand boy to her.
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
sacasa: i love this girl and she claim to love me too and i am the best student in class, so i help her with assignment and teach her. We even sit together in test and exam, but she was dis virgin by her boyfriend which is also in the same class, but she say the boyfriend want to marry her, people said she using me. I lov her and the boyfriend promise marriage and she said we are friend and she love me. I am confuse.
na wah ooo.see as girl dey play u mugu grin.na JSS3 u dey?
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by movicy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
sacasa: i love this girl and she claim to love me too and i am the best student in class, so i help her with assignment and teach her. We even sit together in test and exam, but she was dis virgin by her boyfriend which is also in the same class, but she say the boyfriend want to marry her, people said she using me. I lov her and the boyfriend promise marriage and she said we are friend and she love me. I am confuse.
c raw english,anyway,just face ur study nd get prepared 4 ur waec
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by kpolli(m): 3:05am On Oct 15, 2012

Ur dumb and deserve to be used
Re: I Love A Girl In My Class But She has a Boy Friend In The Class by deshclones(m): 5:32am On Oct 15, 2012
O boy collect ur share...if she refuses then stop doing the assignments for her...u hv already exhibited the traits of a mugu so I won't advice u to quit now..u must collect ur share..so tell her u want some booty..if she refuses bounce man...

(1) (Reply)

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.