Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Dear, Do You Need A Sex Chip For Your Brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, Do You Need A Sex Chip For Your Brain? (1087 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear, Do You Need A Sex Chip For Your Brain? by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
My dear,
The most powerful sex organ is not your penis or vagina, but your brain.
It is your brain that gives you your most intense sexual pleasure, because what causes ripples in your heart and tickles in your loins starts from your brain.
That is why I was not surprised when I read the report on the sex chip developed by scientists and was the buzzing news in 2008.

As reported then, the implementation could be risky, because of the complex nature of the Orbitofrontal Cortex the target of this so called sex chip. A wire has to be run from the chip in the brain to a heart pacemaker. Now that would be really risky.

Neurosurgery professor Tipu Aziz had noted:

"There is evidence that this chip will work. A few years ago a scientist implanted such a device into the brain of a woman with a low sex drive and turned her into a very sexually active woman. She didn't like the sudden change, so the wiring in her head was removed."

Chris Irvine reported in the Telegraph that “the chip works by sending tiny shocks from implanted electrodes in the brain.” And the. technology has been used in the United States to treat Parkinson's disease.
The report also said an electronic machine, named the Orgasmatron, taken from the 1973 Woody Allen film Sleeper was already under development by a North Carolina doctor, who is modifying a spinal cord stimulator to produce pleasure in women.

~ By Orikinla Osinachi

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 10 Things That Turn Guys OFF / Facts About Guyz Believe It Or Not! / Love,lust And Infatuation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.