Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Ex Named Her Child After Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Named Her Child After Me (11655 Views)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / His EX Named Her Pet (dog) After Him / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by mercurie(f): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
It happens 2 so many pple who end up not marrying who dey love. What she needs now is self control and 2 lose ur contact.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
black_beau: AvoiD her at all costs and change your phone number.if she meets you on the road,don't smile at her.
My dear, I don't tink this is an option but thanks so much for the advice.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
why would someone name their child RICHARD

as in what the heck!

why not name her child OJOKORORO after the OP

Since the OP doesnt have sense to differenciate between good and bad!!! angry angry
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by deshclones(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

as in what the heck!

Since the OP doesnt have sense to differenciate between good and bad!!! angry angry

No mind d op...but naija women get mind sha...them no get joy nd fear of God...to even marry dey fear me walahi
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

as in what the heck!

Actually I considered people like you while writing this post, I knew it wasn't meant for some people who type with their anus.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by deshclones(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2012
Richard.:

Actually I considered people like you while writing this post, I knew it wasn't meant for some people who type with their anus.

Shut up u shameless dolt...u r happy ur ex is still lusting after ,a woman dat has spent close to a year in marriage is still lusting after u nd u r happy...how do u think her husband feels?she even named her son after u..bro u r mean..better talk some sense into dat lady nd urself..what goes ard def comes ard.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by specialguest(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2012
How am i sure no be the rat get the pikin... Abi the mother just decided to name the baby rat out of the blues.. * thinking out of the box*
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Mynd44: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Richard is in for trouble. When the husband finds out, everyone is in trouble
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2012
specialguest: How am i sure no be the rat get the pikin... Abi the mother just decided to name the baby rat out of the blues.. * thinking out of the box*

You may not be far from the truth. The *naming thing can't be that trivial...there's gotta be more to it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2012
deshclones:

Shut up u shameless dolt...u r happy ur ex is still lusting after ,a woman dat has spent close to a year in marriage is still lusting after u nd u r happy...how do u think her husband feels?she even named her son after u..bro u r mean..better talk some sense into dat lady nd urself..what goes ard def comes ard.
Hmmmm *touch my chin and nodes my head* I think I can sense a genetic line of the proposed rat killer.

Excuse me sir did ur wife give birth recently and did she name ur son Richard?? No offence jus doing ma job
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Some people lack manners!
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by hoyehdiran: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
you just beat me to that....i can imagine ao u feeling at the moment
venorite: Wierd things happen nowadays...re u even sure its even a good idea getting married....
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by joelala(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Richard, first NL is the rongest place to come for advice, they criticize and u'd wish u never tlked abt it...anyway been there before, mine was even worse she visited me nd spent the night couples of day b4 her wedding and said thats a bye...couples months later she got pregnant and she kept calling and wld go mad if i dnt return her calls...a year after she put to bed she came around to see me and we got intimate again over and over...and this was basically becos i had no GF then..but wen a GF came, we detached gradually...so the only way to forget abt sumfin is to think about something else.having a GF you really love is the only way to detach from her, except she stops calling again...good luck.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
joelala: Richard, first NL is the rongest place to come for advice, they criticize and u'd wish u never tlked abt it...anyway been there before, mine was even worse she visited me nd spent the night couples of day b4 her wedding and said thats a bye...couples months later she got pregnant and she kept calling and wld go mad if i dnt return her calls...a year after she put to bed she came around to see me and we got intimate again over and over...and this was basically becos i had no GF then..but wen a GF came, we detached gradually...so the only way to forget abt sumfin is to think about something else.having a GF you really love is the only way to detach from her, except she stops calling again...good luck.

Are you saying you sha..ed another man's wife? Some days before her wedding...after the wedding...even after giving birth? And you said it's because you did not have a steady girlfriend?

I'm perplexed!
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by ITbomb(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Richard.:
Some people lack manners!
Some people lack conscience with another man's wife

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by mastro: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
ITbomb: i saw this coming. the husband will smell a rat. start searching for the rat. finds the rat. and kill the rat.
lets pray the name of the rat is by no means same as the name of his first son

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
fluid26:

Are you saying you sha..ed another man's wife? Some days before her wedding...after the wedding...even after giving birth? And you said it's because you did not have a steady girlfriend?

I'm perplexed!
i am more than perplexed.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Arkti3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Beync: ok, op when u marry name ur first daughter after her.
it seems u r not letting her go too.
what stops you from telling her plain to mind her family
and stop disturbing you with her calls and sms?
rather you told her u have not got a gf since she left.
in other words, ur heart is vacant for her to occupy till u find someone

Hmmm....Benyc, I smell something here and it seem's you're the woman in question here?
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Arkti3(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
mastro:

LMAO! I think i know the rat's name, the name is: RICHARD
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Battery1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Arkt!^3:

LMAO! I think i know the rat's name, the name is: RICHARD
Bros, this is a direct insult by calling d poster a rat and yet he hasn't insulted u, dnt take his gentleness as an advantage cus dia are ppl here who take drugs for someone else's illness, am one of them, just b4 u make a mistake of replyin me anyhow, take time and read my posts. This is first warning, my name is ORIGINAL NOKIA BATTERY, ask 190, he wil tell u.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Battery.:

Bros, this is a direct insult by calling d poster a rat and yet he hasn't insulted u, dnt take his gentleness as an advantage cus dia are ppl here who take drugs for someone else's illness, am one of them, just b4 u make a mistake of replyin anyhow, take time and read my posts. This is first warning, my name is ORIGINAL NOKIA BATTERY, ask 190, he wil tell u.
Hmmm..your name alone is something else. Honestly, you are not only irritating and troublesome as you said in your proflie, you are equally funny. I don't know why some people like trouble.
Welcome to my thread.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by ikekings(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lol @the battery guy.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Battery1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
ikekings: Lol @the battery guy.
My bro, can u imagine, d dude jst threw sumtin for pple to tel him wat to do and som ppl are here insultin d dude, do they tink its easy for sum1 to stil luv and die for his or her ex? Wat of dose dat hate dia exs cus of wat he or she did to them? Make I see anybody wey go talk pim against d dude again, let me open a thread for d person. Let me go and charge nw that there is lite. AMEN!
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
richard you must be careful so you dont get into serious wahala
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by lovethsophia: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Its a serious matter that needs to be handled wisely. But all is based on your decision. Do you really want to let her alone? Then zero your mind and let that communication link between both of you to be short. then gradually she will loose interest and stop admiring you.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2012
deshclones:

grin grin grin

Richard my ars,e and see the dude Jumping up and down happy
how are we sure nor be him even get that pickin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
ITbomb:
Some people lack conscience with another man's wife

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2012
fluid26:

I'm perplexed!

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2012
Battery.:

Bros, this is a direct insult by calling d poster a rat and yet he hasn't insulted u, dnt take his gentleness as an advantage cus dia are ppl here who take drugs for someone else's illness, am one of them, just b4 u make a mistake of replyin me anyhow, take time and read my posts. This is first warning, my name is ORIGINAL NOKIA BATTERY, ask 190, he wil tell u.

undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin

Richard my ars,e and see the dude Jumping up and down happy
how are we sure nor be him even get that pickin grin grin grin
Am very surprised how d guy just took it so personal and started insultin me here, maybe u are rite.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by specialguest(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
fluid26:

You may not be far from the truth. The *naming thing can't be that trivial...there's gotta be more to it.

I also like people who think #outofthebox like you just did.. Besides she cant just name the baby after the ex just because he talks to her on fone.. Abi na only him be the manfriend wey she dey follow talk ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.