Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Ex Named Her Child After Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Named Her Child After Me (11656 Views)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / His EX Named Her Pet (dog) After Him / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2012
specialguest:

I also like people who think #outofthebox like you just did.. Besides she cant just name the baby after the ex just because he talks to her on fone.. Abi na only him be the manfriend wey she dey follow talk ?
Why not come out open and say what you want to say than beatin abt the bush? Am even surprised that such a thin is coming from someone like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / Guys, If You Are Offered N5,000,000 To Date This Hot Lady? Will You Accept It / Konji Alert! Beautiful Nigerian Actress Put Her Full Boobs On Display At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.