Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) (11600 Views)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mehn , i don't know why girls are always careful and responsible, my sister in law chiamaka ukamaka titi came from the village yesterday to my house and as she was arranging my palour. she saw my expensive breakable tea cup on the table so she held with her two hands softly and placed it on the shelf, O lord, very responsible girl, always careful with anything she touches

share your experience in not more 300 words about girls that handle breakable things with care...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Edwinmason(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
click like if you were expecting something different

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Like seriously undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Like seriously undecided
Its her again.... The heavy b**bs one
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pato23:

u av any problem wit it undecided
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
fairly used pant? cheesy. This is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Imoy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:

Hello, i love your boobz.

Were in lagos are u?

2 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by okikiosibodu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
OP open the door, I want to tell you something...don't worry, it won't take long
By the way, you deserve correct military flogging

15 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
No....its fine...its just fine

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imoy:

Hello, i love your boobz.

Were in lagos are u?
undecided
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pato23:

No....its fine...its just fine
Better
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Martinola(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op, u got me thinking
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Better
so,how are you doing..?
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pato23:

so,how are you doing..?
Am doing gr8
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Donexy16(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Like seriously undecided

hi cutie

3 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Am doing gr8
Great...

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
K
Pato23:

Abeg were d boobs I didn't see noting

2 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
askibee:
K

Abeg were d boobs I didn't see noting
Dont mind me,you know at times you have to sound harsh to get your crush's attention...

4 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:
OP open the door, I want to tell you something...don't worry, it won't take long

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajaja

I go follow flog am

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Yinkey6(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
mytime24. ,Hey Watsup cute.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Imoy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided

I am damn serious bae.
I will like us to meet
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imoy:

I am damn serious bae. I will like us to meet
na when you jam witch you go know say jesus is lord cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Piercedclit:
fairly used pant? cheesy. This is funny
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Imoy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

na when you jam witch you go know say jesus is lord cheesy

Hahahahaha,

No be wetin u type dey funny.

Na ur monicker.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by debque(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:
bruh...erhm, what were u expecting na?
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Defaramade(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
click like if you were expecting something different
I wasn't, it seems you don't know fairlyusedpant and his threads.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by okikiosibodu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
debque:
bruh...erhm, what were u expecting na?
I been wan mention you before o, but I think sey you no go dey online 'cause e don tey wey I see your brakelight. You still get that thunder wey I be borrow you that time, make we fire OP yansh?

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by debque(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
okikiosibodu:

I been wan mention you before o, but I think sey you no go dey online 'cause e don tey wey I see your brakelight. You still get that thunder wey I be borrow you that time, make we fire OP yansh?
as in...c as I take enter thread with speed of sound...Na observation mode I dey na..OP!!!

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
debque:
as in...c as I take enter thread with speed of sound...Na observation mode I dey na..OP!!!
Hahahahahahaha. Laughing real hard here, make dem no go buy rope for my enemy.
This one will do, but I wish sey you fit see that thunder own join
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Edwinmason(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Defaramade:
I wasn't, it seems you don't know fairlyusedpant and his threads.
yea you are right
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by smksean(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imoy:

I am damn serious bae.
I will like us to meet
why do we guys still do this shiit can any reasonable babe be gotten this way?.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Imoy:

I am damn serious bae.
I will like us to meet
No p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said No Sex After Seeing This In My Phone.. / Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? / Men Will Treat You Base On How You Portray Yourself,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.