Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do (5451 Views)

Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This / If You Have A Woman Like This / Can You Marry A Woman Like This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by bknight: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2012
nchewi:

I am equally proud of u Chinaza. I saw ur line of argument from the other thread (Sex difference). U seem to have a good sense of self-worth, n u understand the correctable flaws of the male nature. U are a model for Womanhood! Ur husband is indeed a lucky man. Cheers!

tank u tank u tank u...its not been easy finding her tongue
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Shollypopz: The sad truth is some women do not see themselves as queens, no matter how much u treat them as one.

And if they don't, ur actions would be in vain as she won't know how to treat you as her King.

All your efforts would be resisted and returned with doubt cos she's not used to that type of treatment.

The way she views herself matters allot for ur theory to work.

I love this point. This's sadly true for some women.

Are you speaking from experience, Shollypopz?

Good thinking.

1 Like

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by chocoLove(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE COUPLE IN THE PICTURE THANKS smiley
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by kandiikane(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
Kandii's promise to future husband or partner=treat me like a queen and I will give you the world.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by seunfly: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2012
sanb: I know you'll say something absurd about Nigerian ladies. It appears you’ve had bad experiences with them...

but that is the truth, it may not be applicable to anyway. But Nigerian girls are like that.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by zannie(f): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2012
No matter what them dudes say, you cannot live without women.
My lecturer once said everything a guy does in life is for a woman; directly or indirectly. Complain all you want but its the truth.
I'm extremely proud to be a woman, an educated and forward thinking one at that.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Oh dear... not another bad experience
seunfly:

but that is the truth, it may not be applicable to anyway. But Nigerian girls are like that.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Goldieluks: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
wait ooh

D OP didn't specify wic women cos if she's talkin abt Nija women

Hehehe - I laff in aluu commuunity

Sssshh...'like' the thread if you are proud of your mum ans sisters.
or simply stfu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.