Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? (5447 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Sometimes back, I can remember some of these songs were very common on our A.M radio stations, can also remember my brothers playing these tracks in their rooms when their babes are around. My sisters will play them alone in their rooms during the night holding their pillows.
Myself and my friends were busy buying walkman, lyrics books, and miming. But the boarding house students were the best when it comes to miming of these songs.

check the list and don't forget to add yoursgrin

1. 3T.
*I will do anything for you.

2. LIONEL RICHIE.
*All Night Long.

2. MADONNA.
*La bonita.

3. KEITH SWEAT
*Twisted Love.

4. BOYZ II MEN.
*End Of The Road.
*I'll Make Love To You.
*Letter To Mama.

5. R KELLY.
*I believe I can fly.
*Satisfy You. Feat Puff Daddy.
*Did you ever think feat Nas.
*I wish.
*Turn back the hands of time.

6. JOE.
*I wanna know.

7. KCI&JOJO.
*All my Life.
*Crazy.

8. CRAIG DAVID.
*Seven Days.
*Walking Away.
*Fill me in.

9. COOLIO.
*See you when you get there.

10. FAITH EVANS/PUFF DADDY.
*Missing You.
*Love like this before.

11. CELINE DION.
*Falling into you.
*Because you love me.
*Power of love.
*My heart will go on.
*Immortality.
*Its all coming back to me now.

12. WESTLIFE.
*World of our own.
*Coast to Coast.

13. BACKSTREET BOYS.
*The one.
*Show me the meaning.

14. CARLOS SANTANA.
*Maria Maria.

15. ASHANTI.
*Foolish.
*Happy feat Jarule.(Murder Inc.).
*Whats Love(fat joe/Jarule).

16. JENNIFER LOPEZ.
*Love don't cost a thing.
*If you had my love.

17. BRANDY&MONICA.
*The boy is mine.

18. TUPAC.
*Baby dont cry.
*California Love.

19. SHAGGY.
*Angel
*Wasn't Me.

20. WYCLEF JEAN.
*911 Feat Mary J.Blige.
*Guantanamera.

21. BLU CANTRELL
*Hit em up style

22. BRANDY.
*full moon
*Right here

23. BUSTA RHYMES
*Baby if you give it 2me.

24. ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
*Hero

25. MARC ANTHONY
*I need you

SHAKIRA.
*Whenever Wherever

26. NELLY.
*Dillema feat Kelly Rowlands.

27. PLANTATION BOYZ.
*Knock me off.
*You and I "are meant to be together Baby"

28. TUFACE.
*African Queen.

29. STYL PLUS.
*Olufunmi
*Runaway.
*Imagine dat

30. PAUL PLAY
*Angel of my life.
*Forever.

31. PSQUARE.
*Say your love.
*Temptation.

32. MIKE OKRI.
*Omoge.

33. BLACKY.
* Can I have a dance "Rosie".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
No i dn't
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by falconey(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
sorry OP I'm a heartless wench.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
R kelly.
Joe
Kci&jojo.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Craig David
westlife.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Ewizard(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
angry
I dey talk, d guy still dey post pictures.
I go slap u ooo
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by alberto2k(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Op, where's Danfo driver - swor?
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by yhusiee(f): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Blood of sweet Jeez! Guy u r officially my crush on NL. Ur list rocks soooo hard, n I naturally fall in luv wt ppl dt luv music. I dnt knw wt 2 add cuz da list is knd of complete. Oh oh, I remember 1 now:
* Scrub by TLC
*Independent woman, Bootylicious, say my name by Destiny's Child
*Rain on me by Ashanti
* Derz ds oda 1 by Matt, it wsznt Eng bu I luv it soo much.
I contributed! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! LOLZ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Eddie Murphy - Red Light
Michael Jackson - You are not alone
Westlife - Unbreakable
Frank Edward - Holy Is thy Lamb
Choir Project - Am In Love With Jesus
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by stag: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
The 90s rocked abeg!

The love songs were toasting lines, even the party songs had people gate-crashing house parties. Warren G, Nate, Timberland & co.

More than the 00s and even this decade, that decade bred music with gusto!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2015
yhusiee:
Blood of sweet Jeez! Guy u r officially my crush on NL. Ur list rocks soooo hard, n I naturally fall in luv wt ppl dt luv music. I dnt knw wt 2 add cuz da list is knd of complete. Oh oh, I remember 1 now:
* Scrub by TLC
*Independent woman, Bootylicious, say my name by Destiny's Child
*Rain on me by Ashanti
* Derz ds oda 1 by Matt, it wsznt Eng bu I luv it soo much.
I contributed! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! LOLZ

Am blushinggringringrin
Thanks...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2015
The boy is mine Vid.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Lool!

I remember these songs from the late '90s and the early 2000s. cheesy

Very cool and lovely. cheesy

Though I didn't have any girlfriend then.

Too little to date cry
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
shaggy

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Sile12:
The boy is mine Vid.www.nairaland.com/attachments/2308902_20150414105203_jpega9711aff0df73b8c349997cc3b3b449b
"You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The boy is mine
I'm sorry that you
Seem to be confused
He belongs to me
The boy is mine"

Brandy,,monica and the other two. Can't remember their names. grin

How about "My Love don't cost a thing"?

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lool!

I remember these songs from the late '90s and the early 2000s. cheesy

Very cool and lovely. cheesy

Though I didn't have any girlfriend then.

Too little to date cry
grin
Thanks bro, nice having you here.

You changed your font
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by stag: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Sile12:
Sometimes back, I can remember some of these songs were very common on our A.M radio stations, can also remember my brothers playing these tracks in their rooms when their babes are around. My sisters will play them alone in their rooms during the night holding their pillows.
Myself and my friends were busy buying walkman, lyrics books, and miming. But the boarding house students were the best when it comes to miming of these songs.

check the list and don't forget to add yoursgrin

Hahahaha! That British 505 headphones with a walkman was a great combo to chill with listening to Dr Dre's Chronic, Snoop's Gin & Juice, the Big Poppa himself, The notorious B.I.G and Tupac with their silly beef, buying Tiger batteries with my pocket money.
Those lyrics books were printing words different from what was being sang and at other times just plain gibberish. Only Ayo Animashaun's Hiphop magazine tried much.

A fantastic era! Keep it up bro, we're behind you cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Dillema.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2015
stag:

Hahahaha! That British 505 headphones with a walkman was a great combo to chill with listening to Dr Dre's Chronic, Snoop's Gin & Juice, the Big Poppa himself, The notorious B.I.G and Tupac with their silly beef, buying Tiger batteries with my pocket money.
Those lyrics books were printing words different from what was being sang and at other times just plain gibberish. Only Ayo Animashaun's Hiphop magazine tried much.

A fantastic era! Keep it up bro, we're behind you cool

gringringrin
Thanks
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Sile12:

grin
Thanks bro, nice having you here.

You changed your font
Lol...yea I do that periodically. cool
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Love don't cost a thing, you're not alone, speechless, the whole of them....Had there Albums at home though I seriously hated music then
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Pdiddy,Usher&Loon.
*I need a girl.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Strongfaze(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Case- missing you, soul IV real- I can't wait, ll cooj J- imagine that, montell Jordan- careless whispers and Matt he's not English though.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by valmunich(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
I'll pay anything to bring back the days of Craig David and backstreet boys. . .

Those days. . . Cramming rap lines was the swag cool

Fill me in has refused to leave my head sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Burger01(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
I can't see songs from Sonya Spence angry
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Puff Daddy&Faith Evans.
I'll be Missing You (For B.I.G).

"I'll Be Missing You" (feat. 112, Faith Evans).

Intro: Puff Daddy(skipped)

Verse 1: Puff Daddy

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
Notorious, they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be (uh-uh)
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone, we still a team
Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right)
In the future, can't wait to see
If you open up the gates for me
Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-
huh)
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living your life, after death

Chorus: Faith Evans

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

Puff: I miss you Big

Verse2: Puff Daddy

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah)
Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh)
Watchin us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Til the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts Big I just can't define (can't define)
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me taking flicks
Makin hits, stages they receive you on
I still can't believe you're gone (can't believe you're
gone)
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living you're life, after death

Chorus: Faith Evans:

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

Faith Evans: Somebody tell me why

[Interlude: Faith Evans]
On that morning
When this life is over
I know
I'll see your face

Outro: 112
Every night I pray, every step I take
Every move I make, every single day

Puff: Every day that passes

Puff: Is a day that I get closer

Puff: To seeing you again

Puff: We miss you Big... and we won't stop

Puff: Cause we can't stop... that's right

Puff: We miss you Big

music fades out

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wow...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:
Wow...

Wowgrin..Drop yours too na.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sile12:

Wowgrin..Drop yours too na.
You guys have said it all.

Phil collins- one more night.

Elton John- Sacrifice.

The Corrs- One night.

Spice girls- Viva forever.

Whitney Houston- My love is your love.

Sade - Soldier of love, By your side.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

You guys have said it all.

Phil collins- one more night.

Elton John- Sacrifice.

Spice girls- Viva forever.

1000 Likesgrin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by sinizia: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
God bless you immensely OP. This your thread brought inexplicable nostalgia surging up my veins.

Those were the days of good music unlike these days of 2chainz and Soulja KID making migrane-inducing musics.

All of them brought good memories especially R.Kelly's TP-2.com, Craig David's Born To Do It and most importantly, Ja Rule's Pain Is Love. That's was when Ja Rule held sway mehn!! Until 50Cent ended his career. My elder bro was Ja Rule fanatic. Could rap all his hit songs back then.

I still remember bumping to Dilemma and I Need A Girl. They were the banging love rap songs of the good 'ol days. sad

Back then, these good ballads helped us survive the untold hardships and corruption in this country.

Nowadays, Terry G and Timaya no dey gree man pikin rest for night again on top our sufferings. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / An Apology Letter. / What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.