Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend (7888 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by realkemmy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
i am a bit confused here.

i need your views nairalanders
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by omega25red(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
how would you find out if she is single or not that is if you respect that sort of thing
As you know a lot of people do not respect the fact that a person is attched they just want what they want
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by blogtech(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
You're right, in addition you have to respect them though,it's personal and she has to decided
wether to tell you or not don't ask her because it's not right, assume you don't know.
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by realkemmy(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2008
thanks man

really appreciate your answers
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by blogtech(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
You are Welcome smiley
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by fkay(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
there is nothing wrong in asking but u definately have to be smart about it
and mind u it depends on how long u have known the girl. There are some dumb guys that
ask dt when they just met a girl, it makes u lookm nosy. u have to be tactical abt it
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Faitymine(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
No!
Never talk or discuss about it at all, just keep on doing her good and to be happy, then wait for the MAGIC to take place!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by dipo2much(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
ITS OK TO ASK ,BUT ITS NOT NECCESSARY. THEY ALWAYS SAY 'YES I HAVE A BOY FRIEND' BUT ITS NOT ALWAYS TRUE. EVEN IF SHE DOES HAVE A BOY,TRY TO DO BETTER THAN HIM AND U COULD DISPLACE HIM.
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Dreloaded(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
Oh please

Let me tell you the lame line most guys say in order to check if your girl is single.

"you are quite prettty, YOUR BOYFRIEND is very lucky" or something along those lines where they try to imply that you must have a boyfriend already

They say this to see if you would say "Yes he is" or "Thanks but I actually don't have one"

I hear that garbage all the time, you'd think they'd come up with some other trick by now.
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
D-reloaded:

Oh please

Let me tell you the lame line most guys say in order to check if your girl is single.

"you are quite prettty, YOUR BOYFRIEND is very lucky" or something along those lines where they try to imply that you must have a boyfriend already

They say this to see if you would say "Yes he is" or "Thanks but I actually don't have one"

I hear that garbage all the time, you'd think they'd come up with some other trick by now.

so r u single?
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Dreloaded(f): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2008
"yes he is"
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
D-reloaded:

"yes he is"

i asked u the question. r u single?
Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by uspry1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
One lame line for those idiot guy who never been in maried before by looking at my left hand whether if my wedding/engaged ring is there or not, asking me a question, "Are you engaged?". undecided

I looked at my left hand answering his question, "YOU IDIOT! this is NOT A ENGAGED RING, this is my college class ring. You do not know where the ring finger locates".  angry

Re: Is It Right To Ask A Girl If She Has A Boy Friend by Busta(f): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
There is nothing wrong in asking a girl if she has a bf. The question is that wat is the connection btw both of u?
If she is just a casual friend or someone u ain’t got feelings for….u can ask her. Then again, if she is someone u wanna date or u’re feeling her…its not wise to ask her if she has a bf. She will tell herself if she has one or not.

(1) (Reply)

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Say THIS When A Girl Asks, What's Your Name? To Attract Her Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.