Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam (5047 Views)

Another Ex Muslim Hater Becomes Muslim / How A Western Muslim Left Islam / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
J'ai pensé que ces testimonials des ex-Musulmans pourraient vous intéresser...I
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Zana's Story
Zana'a amazing conversion story. He meets an angel on a bus home from Prison

It all started in late 1980’s when I was detained by the Iranian police for no reason. They thought that I had some connections with Kurdish political parties that were opposing the Islamic Republic. I did not have any connection with any political party or anything of that sort. Months went by without them even letting my family know where I was. Finally, the day came when I was brought into court. The Judge asked me three questions that were asked of many people:

What is your name? -- I said Zana.

What is your ethnicity? -- I said I am a Kurd.

What is your religion? -- I said that I am a Sunni Muslim.

I was taken out of the court, thrown back into my cell and I was beaten all night. Next morning, they put me on a bus headed back to Mahabad, my city in Kurdistan. On the bus, I was sitting next to a man. He opened his bag and took out a sandwich which was wrapped in newspaper. I was very hungry since I had not eaten regular food in almost six months. I did not want to look at his food but I just couldn't stand the smell of the kabobs. He turned around and asked me if I would like one. Without hesitating as we usually do in Iranian culture, I asked for one. Instead of one, he gave me two out of the three that he had with him. I asked for his name and he said that his name was Yacub. I had never heard that name before. So I asked, "What kind of name is this?" He said "Hebrew". "Ahh, so you are a Jew?" I asked back. "No, I am a Christian", he said. I had heard a lot of negative things about Christians in the Quran so I did not want to get into a conversation about Christianity. But something inside me made me wonder why he believed in it (Christianity)? I asked if he believed that Jesus was the son of God. The answer was yes. How could God have a wife? How could God have sex? He started explaining that to say that God had sex with Mary is the greatest sin. But rather Jesus is the son of God in a spiritual way and not like the way we are born. And we never say that God ever had a wife, we believe in a holy God. I wanted to stop the conversation and begin a different subject. I could not think of any other subject, so I asked him why he was going to Kurdistan. He said that a friend needed some help with something. I asked for his name he said Zana. That was my name. But I thought it was a different person. He opened his bag and very quietly gave me a Bible. He put it in my bag. He knew that if someone saw him with that book it could cost him his life. I asked what it was. He told me that I would find out later.

We got to Mahabad and I got off the Bus before he did. I got my bag and was waiting outside for Yacub (Jacob) to come off, but the bus was empty and he still had not come out. I went to the driver and asked him where the man sitting next to me had gone? To my astonishment and confusion he said, "There was no man sitting next to you." Was I crazy or what? I said maybe I was dreaming. But I still had the taste of the sandwich in my mouth. I still had the book in my bag. What was Yacub? Who was he? Why didn't he go to his friend's house? Then I remembered that the friend's name was Zana and only then realized he meant me. I went home and found my mom in the house crying. She was so surprised and happy to see me. I asked what had happened since I had been gone. I found out that soldiers were looking for me and that she was raped by a Jaush (Kurdish for "traitor"wink. When I heard that, I felt like somebody was hitting me in the back with sticks. I went to my room and wept like a baby. I could not believe that this really had happened.

That night when I asked for my older brother Hasan at dinner, they all started crying. They told me that he was hanged. I felt like the food was going through my back. I could not eat. I got up and went to my room for some more weeping. I felt like the whole world was on my shoulders and I felt like I was carrying the rocks. I had nothing to do, so I took out the book and started reading. After reading the first chapters of the book of Genesis, I went to read the Injil. I started reading the book of Matthew. I was surprised. I had never seen anything like this. I stopped at chapter ten and just went to bed. I still could hear my Mom and sister crying downstairs. The neighbors came to cheer them up and talk to them. Next morning life was normal, so I went and visited my brother's grave. Life became normal again until one night in my dream Yacub appeared and told me that I must leave my country. I knew something was up so I went and hid at a friend's house. I did not want to leave the country; I loved it.

Sometime after, I sneaked back to my house at night and discovered that soldiers had been in my house and they were looking for me. Now this time, it was my sister that was raped by the soldiers for no reason. My brother who was executed had some ties to the Kurdish political parties. But what had I done wrong, or what had my sister done wrong? Is this what they call an Islamic Republic? All I could think of was suicide. But I would now leave so many people behind. If it was not for my family I would have killed myself. I knew that Yacub was telling me something. But what? Help me Yacub; what do you want me to do? I went to my room and packed whatever I could because I was going to leave the country. I took the Bible with me and headed for the mountains crossing the boarders into Iraq. I stopped in the middle of nowhere for a rest. I took out my book and read in it. When I came to Matthew 11:28 "Come to me all who are heavy laden and weary and I will give you rest," I was shocked and did not know what to think because the book kind of read my mind. It had what my heart longed for. I found what I was looking for. I found what met my personal needs. Right there in the middle of the night I gave my life to Jesus Christ. I couldn't believe the changes that were happening inside of me. I felt a kind of peace that could not be expressed by words. I was relieved. I could feel all of the weight that I felt on my shoulders coming off. I now understood God and what he was like. It was a good thing that I did not commit suicide. The Lord had a plan for me. I now knew who Yacub was -- an angel. It was very hard to believe. I myself found it hard to believe. But an angel would be the best answer.

I now forgave all of those that done wrong to me. Instead of cursing, I prayed for the salvation of the people who had beaten me in prison. I am grateful for having such a wonderful experience. My sincere prayer is that God Almighty will show you the truth. I am willing to help you find the truth. I can be reached at the following address: Masihim@yahoo.com

READ ABOUT MORE MIRACLES AND ANGEL VISITS HERE

1 Like

Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Testimonials from Ex-Muslims
(murtadd and irtidad)

click picture to enlarge

Photo: this poor frightened woman is buried up to her waist in preparation for her stoning to death.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
pure imagination smh
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
An Untold Love Story
By Yagmur Dursun

2005/03/13

My name is Yagmur (it means "rain"wink. I was born in rural Turkey, in a village. Generally Turkish women enjoy many freedoms, which our Arab sisters can?t even think of. Rural Turkey is a different story. Honour killings take place every day, women don?t have much say (if any) in household matters and female employment is out of question. However, much hard work is done by women because men don?t want to strain themselves; women are like cattle or slaves. If husband tells you to do something, you have to obey.

My mother was a fairly educated woman, she taught me at home and I even went to school. My hobby was reading books. Through them I learnt different languages and acquired a lot of knowledge.

I was a disciplined and obedient girl, unlike my sister who was somewhat uppity. When she was 18, she fell in love with a young man. They both loved each other but he was meant for another girl, thus his parents had decided. Dating is utterly forbidden in Islam, marriages are arranged and often young people meet on their wedding day.

My sister was rebellious. She ?dated? that young man. Every night she would go to see him. They even kissed and actually their relationship went too far. She got pregnant. At first they planned to run away to a big city where they would be safe. They knew in villages, religion rules and they could be in trouble. Authorities don?t care what?s going on in rural Turkey. Sometimes imams, mullahs and elders who try to practice Sharia and break the secular state law are punished but usually authorities are more interested in big cities full of tourists and turn a blind eye to what happens in villages.

I remember their young faces. I didn?t understand the whole situation; I was a little girl. But when I looked at them I could see they were happy. Their happiness made me happy too and I wanted to smile.

Instead of eloping, they decided to speak to my father. "Pregnancy is a very good reason to get permission for marriage", or so they thought.

Alas, my sister had miscalculated my father?s love for her and his obsession with his religion. He became furious. Instead of letting the two young lovers marry and build their nest of love, he took her to the religious elders and they ruled that she had committed adultery. She was sentenced to death by stoning. They showed no mercy even for her unborn child. She had stained the ?honour? of the family and the only way to remove that stain was to nip her life in the bud. Her unborn baby was a stain too and that little creature had to be destroyed as well, so my family could live honorably.

In the evening before her execution, she came to my room and told me that she would miss me. She was crying and hugged me to her bosom. Then she smiled and said that soon she would see her unborn baby. I was blissfully unaware of her fate, but I felt that something bad was about to happen. I was so scared!

I still remember her black eyes; she stared at the sky while she was dug into the ground. She was wrapped in white sheets and her hands were tide to her body. She was buried up to her waist. The rabid mob circled her with stones in their hands and started throwing them at her while the roars of Allah-u-Akbar Allah-u-Akbar added to their frenzy. She twitched with pain as the stones hit her tender body and smashed her head. Blood gushed out from her face, cheeks, mouth, nose and eyes. All she could do was to bend to the left and to the right. Gradually the movements slowed down and finally she stopped moving even though the shower of the stones did not stop. Her head fell on her chest. Her bloodied face remained serene. All the pain had gone. The hysteric mob relented and the chant of Allah-u?Akbar stopped. Someone approached and with a big boulder in his hand smashed the scull of my sister to finish her off. There was no need for that; she was already dead. Her bright black eyes that beamed with life were shut. Her jovial laughter that filled the world around her was silenced. Her heart that beat with such a heavenly love for only a short time had stopped. Her unborn baby was not given a chance to breathe one breath of air. He (or she) accompanied his young mother in her solitary and cold tomb, or who knows, maybe to a better place where love reigns and pain and ignorance are not known. These two budding lives had to be nipped so my father could keep his honour.

Woman being prepared for stoning- Iran

She wanted to marry a man whom she loved. She dreamt wearing a white wedding dress, that there would be a big ceremony, lots of people would be invited and they all would congratulate her, chant merry songs and throw flowers and confetti at her. Yes there was a ceremony, but it was not her wedding. She was dressed in white but that was not her wedding gown. Lots of people came to the party but they came to curse her and to throw stones at her. No music was played and no merry songs were sang; only screams of Allah-u-Akbar filled the air. The only hug she got was from the cold earth in which she was half buried. The only kisses that she received were from the rocks thrown at her that tore her flesh and broke her bones. They were the kisses of death. She was not united with the man whom she loved but was wed to death.

This was a tragedy for my sister?s young lover. His life lost its meaning. He got lashes but nothing more. He could well forget about the whole affair and get along with his life, but he didn't. I recall seeing him standing in front of our house every day, as if waiting for my sister to come out and meet him. I could see him crying. I can only imagine that when he was not crying in front of our house he was in the cemetery, crying over the grave of his love and his baby. One day he could no more bear his pain and hanged himself.

His death was hushed and no one talked about it. Maybe no one cared. He was reunited with his love and his baby. No one can hurt them anymore. No one can separate them from one another again.

It is a sad story. But unlike the story of Romeo and Juliet it is a story that is never told. No one talks about those young lovers. No one sheds tears for them. Not only they were buried, their memories were also buried as if they never existed - their tender love was a shame to others - a shame that had to be washed with blood.

But the saddest part is that according to Islam my sister deserved that death. The elders were sure she would be burning in Hell for eternity. No, I can't imagine that God can send someone to Hell for loving and for being happy. I can't accept a cruel God.

____----****O****----____

Now back to my life. When I turned 18, I was married off to a Turkish businessman from Germany. When I came to Germany I found out that he had another wife.

He is not a bad man at all. He is very kind, but he is a Muslim. He doesn?t understand why Europeans don?t like polygamy, for instance. He doesn?t allow us to leave the home. He protects our honour in this strange way.

Then we moved to the UK. Here we are even more isolated than in Germany because there are fewer Turks. In Germany we at least could meet our fellow expats.

As for my relationship with my husband's first wife, we are friends. There is some rivalry between us, that?s for sure. But I am alone and can?t meet anyone or leave home. Her life is just as dull and empty as mine. We can?t hate each other; we should be friends to overcome our troubles. My co-wife and I are like two cellmates. We only have each other. There is not much room for antagonism or hard feelings.

I have 5 children, she has 4. She occupies a more privileged position within our family because she has a son. I have given birth only to daughters so far.

We are both educated, but she is so obsessed with kids that she has given herself up. I am still trying to grasp at non-existent straws; probably one day I will be freed? I read books, keep myself informed and like to think. She is not remotely interested in reading books or thinking. I am alone.

Sometimes I think of running away, but I have 5 daughters. I can neither leave them, nor run away with them. Actually, I am stuck.

Even though I left Islam a long time ago, I cannot stop praying or fasting. My husband keeps a rod for the disobedient?

When I try to protest, my mouth is shut up with quotes from the Quran. Islam defines our lives. Isn?t it stupid that people live according to a book written a long time ago?

I am not whining about my life but I do hate Islam. At least I could object to certain traditions but Islam preserved the worst in our culture, reducing women into slavery and keeping them ignorant. What can you expect from an uneducated woman?

When I look at my daughters, I pray that they may live in a free world, free from Islam and this slavery.

Ali, you promised to defeat Islam very soon, so please do it.

I know sometimes you must feel like giving up. It seems to me you?ve devoted yourself fully to the good cause of yours. You may feel at times that you will never succeed. I just want to say that you are fighting for women like me. When you despair, think of me and millions of women with similar tragic experiences. Never give up. You are my knight in shining armour. I just want you to know that I am your keen supporter.

_______________________-

Please sent this story to your friends and publish it in your site.

Yagmur Dursun is a pen name. Some details of this story have been changed to hide the identity of the author.

1 Like

Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Someone should please summarize this, i have a reading limit when it comes to nairaland posts
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by OmoAlata(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:
Someone should please summarize this, i have a reading limit when it comes to nairaland posts

It is quite long, innit? grin I'll try to read it tomorrow. Off to bed now smiley
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by FMK(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
kemoolala: J'ai pensé que ces testimonials des ex-Musulmans pourraient vous intéresser...I

Le texte est trop long je n‘arrive pas a lire vous l’auriez du faire un résumé
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2012
No comprendo senors, spanish o english por favor!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2012
FMK:

Le texte est trop long je n‘arrive pas a lire vous l’auriez du faire un résumé

yea u got the picture
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ParisLove2(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2012
Why I Left Islam
by Ali Sina

I am often asked, Why I left Islam? As absurd as it may be, some Muslims cannot even allow themselves to think that leaving Islam is an option, or even possible. They rather think that those who leave Islam are paid Jewish agents than accept the fact that people have freedom to think and some may even think that Islam is not for them. The following are my reasons:

Until few years ago I used to think that my faith in Islam was not based on blind imitation but rather was the result of years of investigation and research. The fact that I had read a lot of books on Islam, written by people whose thoughts I approved of and delving into philosophies that were within my comfort zone, emphasized my conviction that I had found the truth. All my biased research confirmed my faith. Just like other Muslims I used to believe that to learn about anything one has to go to the source. Of course the source of Islam is the Quran and the books written by Muslim scholars. Therefore, I felt no need to look elsewhere in order to find the truth, as I was convinced that I have already found it. As Muslims say " Talabe ilm ba'd azwossule ma'loom mazmoom ". The search of knowledge after gaining it is unnecessary.

Now I realize this was a mistake. What if we want to learn the truth about one of these dangerous cults? Is it enough to depend only on what the cult leader and his deluded followers say? Wouldn't it be prudent to widen our research and find out what other people have to say about them? Going to the source makes sense only in scientific matters, because scientists are not "believers". They do not say something because they have blind faith. Scientists make a critical analysis of the evidence. It is very much different from religious approach that is based entirely on faith and belief.
I suppose it was my acquaintance with the western humanistic values that made me more sensitive and whetted my appetite for democracy, free thinking, human rights, equality, etc. It was then that when I reread the Quran I came across injunctions that were not on a par with my new found humanistic values, I was distressed and felt uncomfortable to read teachings like these:

Q.3:90
But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have gone astray.

Q.16: 106
Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

One may think that the dreadful penalty mentioned here pertains to the next world. But Muhammad made sure that these people received their penalty in this world as well:

Q 9.14
Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hand s, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,
There are also Hadiths that clearly says " So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection."

Elsewhere we read:
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

I found many tales of brutality of Muhammad like this story:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261:
Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails, which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died.

And from Partial Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4339
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) Said: The blood of a Muslim man who testifies that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle should not lawfully be shed except only for one of three reasons: a man who committed fornication after marriage, in which case he should be stoned; one who goes forth to fight with Allah and His Apostle, in which case he should be killed or crucified or exiled from the land; or one who commits murder for which he is killed.

The more I read the more I questioned the sense of Justice of Muhammad. The following is very disturbing. I dare to say that any man who reads it and is not taken aback with disgust has a long way to go to become a human.

[b]Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4348[b]
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

I felt the above story was a manifest injustice. Muhammad condoned a man killing a pregnant mother and his own unborn child just because he said that she insulted the Prophet!
(Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves. Quran perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52 Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah the maid slave of Hafsa his wife without marrying her.)
Forgiving someone for killing another human being just because he said she insulted Muhammad is unacceptable. What if that man was lying to escape punishment? What does this story say about Muhammad's sense of Justice? During the past 1400 years, how many husbands escaped punishment for killing their innocent wives by accusing them of blaspheming the prophet of God and this Hadith made them get away with it?

Here is another one:
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4349

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:
A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

It was not easy to read these stories and not be moved. There is no reason to believe that all these stories were fabricated. Why should believers, who have tried to depict their prophet as a compassionate man fabricate so many stories that would make him look like a ruthless tyrant?

I could no longer accept the brutal treatment of those who chose not to accept Islam. Faith is a personal matter. I could no more accept that the punishment of someone who criticizes any religion must be death.
See how Muhammad dealt with the unbelievers:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4359
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
The verse "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution,or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite side or exile from the land...most merciful" was revealed about polytheists. If any of them repents before they are arrested, it does not prevent from inflicting on him the prescribed punishment, which he deserves."

How could a messenger of God maim and crucify people on the account that they resist accepting him? Could such a person really be a messenger of God? Wasn't there a better man with more moral and ethical fortitude to bear this mighty responsibility?
I could not accept the fact that Muhammad slaughtered 900 Jews in one day, after he captured them in a raid that he started. I read the following story and I shivered:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4390
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

[b]Also, I found following story shocking:
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4396[b]
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cutoff. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.
So his (left) foot was cut off.
He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)
He was brought a fourth time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.
He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.
So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.

Seems that Muhammad passed judgment before hearing the case. Also by cutting a thief's hand he is left with no other means to earn his bread except begging, which would be difficult since he is defamed as a thief and so hated by people. Therefore re-offending becomes his only means of livelihood.

After living many years in the West and being received kindly by people of other religions or of no religion, who loved me and accepted me as their friend; who let me into their lives and their heart, I could no longer accept the following mandates of the Quran as the words of God:

Q.58: 22
You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger

Q.3: 118-120
O you who believe! Take not as (your) bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse.

And

Q.5: 51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya' to one another

I also found the above statement false. The evidence is in the Bosnia and Kosovo crisis; where Christian countries, waged war against another Christian country, to liberate Muslims. Many Jewish doctors volunteered to help the Kosovar refugees, despite the fact that during the WWII, the same Albanian Muslims took sides with Hitler and helped him in his holocaust against the Jews.
It became obvious to me that Muslims are accepted by all the people of the world yet our prophet wants us to hate them, to disassociate ourselves from them, to force them into our way of life or kill them, subdue them and make them pay Jizya. How silly! How pathetic! How inhumane! No wonder there is so much inexplicable hate of the West and of the Jews among Muslims. It was Muhammad who inseminated the hate and the distrust of the non-believers among his followers. How can Muslims integrate with other nations while holding these hateful messages of the Quran as the words of God?

There are many Muslims who immigrate to non-Muslim countries and are received with open arms. Many of them get into politics and become part of the ruling elite. We suffer no discrimination in the non-Islamic countries. But see how our holy prophet tells us to deal with non-Muslims where we are the majority:

Q.9: 29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are)of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

I also find the following verses completely against my conscience. I love all humanity and wish everyone to be happy in this world and forgiven in the next. But my holy prophet bade me not to seek forgiveness for the unbelievers even if they are my parents and beloved ones.
(Interpretation of the meaning by Muhsin Khan):

Q.9: 113
It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah's forgiveness for the mushrikeen, even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in state of disbelief).

Quran and hadith are full of outrageous verses like these that to me are clear proof that Muhammad was not a prophet, but a cult leader. To force people to denounce their own family is what cults do. He was an impostor who lied so loudly and so forcefully that the ignorant people of his time believed in him. Then the following generations echoed these lies passing them to the next. Philosophers and writers were born in this atmosphere of lies and elaborated on them, embellished them, and made them credible. But when you go to the core of the religion, when you read the Quran and study the hadith you see they are nothing but pure nonsense. Rumi was a great poet and a mystic, he tried to give Islam mystical significance that it lacked. But what Rumi said is Rumi's thinking. Quran is bereft of mystical meanings. Muhammad's concept of religion and god was extremely primitive. Why Rumi, Attar, Sohravardi or other mystics strive to attribute meanings to senseless verses of the Quran has to do with their upbringing as Muslim kids. On one hand, unlike the more rationalist thinkers such as Ar Razi, they could not denounce Islam altogether for it was ingrained in their subconscious mind. Nothing is more difficult to get rid of than religion. This is truly the most potent narcotic if it is administered to a person from childhood. Yet as intelligent people it was not possible for these great minds to accept the Quran for its face value. Therefore they tried to find esoteric meanings in meaningless verses of the Quran and it was they who gave birth to a new religion that had nothing to do with what was taught by Muhammad. Yet this religion was palatable to those with brains.

Thus we have two Islams. One that makes strives to attribute mystical significance and otherworldly meanings to the inane teachings of the Quran, as is professed by Sufis, and the other that rejects any interpretation of these verses beyond their literal meanings, as is practiced by the majority of Muslims with their hub in Saudi Arabia among the Wahhabis. And of course there is a myriad of sects that go in between these two extremes, each interpreting the Quran according to their own whims and caprices, each calling others mortad or heretics and constantly making war among themselves to impose their own "right" version of the pure Islam on others.

However, the real Islam is not what its philosophers and mystics have inferred but what is in the Quran and that is the Islam of the fundamentalist and the terrorist. The real Islam is the Islam that abuses women, that allows men to beat their wives, that imposes penalty tax on the religious minorities, that wants to dominate the world by subduing all the non-Muslims, that calls for Jihad and killing the non-believers until Islam becomes the only dominant religion of the World.

My rejection of Islam is not based on the bad deeds of the Muslims but on the bad teachings of its holy book and on the bad deeds of its founder. Many cruelties and heinous acts of violence, perpetrated by Muslims throughout the centuries were inspired by the Quran and the Sunnah (the examples of the prophet). That is why I condemn ISLAM for the bad things that Muslims do. Any effort to humanize Islam is a waste of time. The obstacle to any reform is Quran. The enemy is Islam and that is the target of my attacks. I do that, despite knowing that I have become the magnet of the hatred of fanatical Muslims and my own life could be in danger. Yet I know that by eradicating Islam we can save the world from the dangers of a catastrophe that otherwise is looming over our heads and could cause more disaster than the 1st and 2nd World Wars combined. Eradication of Islam means restoring peace among humanity and civility, democracy and prosperity in the Muslim world.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2012
kemoolala: Zana's Story
Zana'a amazing conversion story. He meets an angel on a bus home from Prison

It all started in late 1980’s when I was detained by the Iranian police for no reason. They thought that I had some connections with Kurdish political parties that were opposing the Islamic Republic. I did not have any connection with any political party or anything of that sort. Months went by without them even letting my family know where I was. Finally, the day came when I was brought into court. The Judge asked me three questions that were asked of many people:

What is your name? -- I said Zana.

What is your ethnicity? -- I said I am a Kurd.

What is your religion? -- I said that I am a Sunni Muslim.

I was taken out of the court, thrown back into my cell and I was beaten all night. Next morning, they put me on a bus headed back to Mahabad, my city in Kurdistan. On the bus, I was sitting next to a man. He opened his bag and took out a sandwich which was wrapped in newspaper. I was very hungry since I had not eaten regular food in almost six months. ...

haa! kemoolala, this is obviously another lie, i wonder why you cant apply logic in this case.

first, do angels lie or why would yacub say he is going to kurdish to see Zana when they are together in the bus?

i really dont care about who ate the third sandwich but my concern is if it is a public bus as i thought it was initially, was Zana the only person in the inter-state destination bus since Mahabad is a city in Kurdistan (kurd must be a state). if the bus belongs to the security outfit, then where are the security personnels as we cant just have a "criminal" and the driver in such vehicle.

you make me laugh......, i think i should start a story of Christian revert into islam. and you will see the conviction in those where people revert not because they are molested (forced out of christianity) but out of personal conviction.

also, you did not say what the crime of other family members are, some were just killed while the offender (Zara) was set free?.......pls dont confuse us.

may God in his mercy guide us all to the right path.

i hope your story will be the first true story you will relate to us here...lol

1 Like

Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2012
kemoolala: An Untold Love Story
By Yagmur Dursun

2005/03/13

My name is Yagmur (it means "rain"wink......

while your second story seems calculated and convincing, note that in islam, adultry is different from furnication.

when 2 unmarried people have sex, the punishment is not stone to death but 100 lashes for both of them...... should i trust your story now?

stoning to death is for maried folks (sex outside marriage) both of them.

there are procedures for these punishments to be excerted that makes it hard to find anyone guilty so your story becomes very fallible.

if it is common in some claimed "sharia compliant" areas or if it is done in another way, it becomes normal to query the sincere of the leaders in such environment.

another simple case of blasphemy i will say or prove that it is true. so i can make a write up, post on the internet and say it is a true story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you come and post it here, do you think the readers here are foolish?

aghreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Why I Left Islam
by Ali Sina

@ paris love

note that most High God commands what he wills and he is never unjust to his creations but the creations are unjust to themselves.

the verses you quote seems similar to when the atheists state that " God of the bible(old testament) is a wicked God. but i will ask, will you condone your "child" who does not regard nor obey you but holds another child of yours in high esteem, in other words, all respect, obedience, honour.... that you deserve from that son is accorded to another son of yours and he does not even care that you exist or not?

what if their relationship is not even a father-child relationship? please relate it to an expert programmer who makes automated catoon characters that he can easily remake anytime?

........ may God forgive me for my errors and guide me to righteousness. same to you (but please say the prayer with all righteousness)

for the hadiths, i dont know your source but there is a standard benchmark for hadiths-it must conform with Quran teachings only then can it be said to be free from error. else, it needs caution cos it can derail.

lastly, i think Ali Sina must have seen these Quranic verses before if he claims he has read the Quran and some other books, he must be a joke!!!. i know christians who converted to islam reading this same book that confuses some "acclaimed muslims".

note that even if i want to leave islam (God forbid as there is no reason for that), it cant be christianity where the founder(paul who kills jesus` followers) contradicts his encounter with Jesus in two different places (should a sane mind trust PAUL?). pls read your storybook well and see that it is just a joke. it is evident that if it has an original, it must be lost or hidden.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ParisLove2(f): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
ghazzal: Why I Left Islam
by Ali Sina

@ paris love

note that most High God commands what he wills and he is never unjust to his creations but the creations are unjust to themselves.

the verses you quote seems similar to when the atheists state that " God of the bible(old testament) is a wicked God. but i will ask, will you condone your "child" who does not regard nor obey you but holds another child of yours in high esteem, in other words, all respect, obedience, honour.... that you deserve from that son is accorded to another son of yours and he does not even care that you exist or not?

what if their relationship is not even a father-child relationship? please relate it to an expert programmer who makes automated catoon characters that he can easily remake anytime?

........ may God forgive me for my errors and guide me to righteousness. same to you (but please say the prayer with all righteousness)
hello?? Are you okay? What's the meaning of this?

for the hadiths, i dont know your source but there is a standard benchmark for hadiths-it must conform with Quran teachings only then can it be said to be free from error. else, it needs caution cos it can derail.
Ignorance is not an excuse. When your prophet married more than 4 wives did if conform with the quran? And those hadiths are authentic by the way. Ask your mullah. What about the quran verses?

lastly, i think Ali Sina must have seen these Quranic verses before if he claims he has read the Quran and some other books, he must be a joke!!!. i know christians who converted to islam reading this same book that confuses some "acclaimed muslims".

note that even if i want to leave islam (God forbid as there is no reason for that), it cant be christianity where the founder(paul who kills jesus` followers) contradicts his encounter with Jesus in two different places (should a sane mind trust PAUL?). pls read your storybook well and see that it is just a joke. it is evident that if it has an original, it must be lost or hidden.
Ali did not conver to Christianity sorry. I won't reply you again. If you've anything to say to Ali you easily reach @ [email]ffieditors@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
ghazzal:

haa! kemoolala, this is obviously another lie, i wonder why you cant apply logic in this case.

first, do angels lie or why would yacub say he is going to kurdish to see Zana when they are together in the bus?

i really dont care about who ate the third sandwich but my concern is if it is a public bus as i thought it was initially, was Zana the only person in the inter-state destination bus since Mahabad is a city in Kurdistan (kurd must be a state). if the bus belongs to the security outfit, then where are the security personnels as we cant just have a "criminal" and the driver in such vehicle.

you make me laugh......, i think i should start a story of Christian revert into islam. and you will see the conviction in those where people revert not because they are molested (forced out of christianity) but out of personal conviction.

also, you did not say what the crime of other family members are, some were just killed while the offender (Zara) was set free?.......pls dont confuse us.

may God in his mercy guide us all to the right path.

i hope your story will be the first true story you will relate to us here...lol

Shioo!!! To u one million times fanatics!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Paris-Love:

Ignorance is not an excuse. When your prophet married more than 4 wives did if conform with the quran? And those hadiths are authentic by the way. Ask your mullah. What about the quran verses?

Ali did not conver to Christianity sorry. I won't reply you again. If you've anything to say to Ali you easily reach @ [email]ffieditors@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks

I'm not so sure d guy is ok.Stoning to death is not for some but definitely for some set of pple, maybe he needs to read his write up over and over again. Thank GOd we don't belong to religion that stoning to death is allowed for a particular offence. Jesus Christ has Redeemed us, Halleluyah!!!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wat a religion dat allows stoning to death for some offences!!!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2012
kemoolala: Wat a religion dat allows stoning to death for some offences!!!

the laws of moses that Jesus did not come to abolish allows it grin

one Question, did Jesus abolish the punishment of stoning to death? cos i think the case of "John 8:7" does not mean it was abbolished....... in fact, now that Christians are without sin as claimed, should they be able to cast the first stone? should the law now be practiced.............. grin

I think it is hypocracy for a sinner to punish another. its just simple... also, they were tempting Jesus(john8:6) (could also mean it was all a lie that the lady in John8:7 was cought in the act) i would say The answer was Wisdom with Gods guidiance...... remember that Gods ways will never change!!!

like that time refered to in John 8:7, how is the life of those leaders in muslim areas that punish in such way, are they qualified? is it islamic for a furnicator to be punished as an adultrer? or is the story (a) true (version) ...... those are my questions as a muslim
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2012
kemoolala:

I'm not so sure d guy is ok.Stoning to death is not for some but definitely for some set of pple, maybe he needs to read his write up over and over again. Thank GOd we don't belong to religion that stoning to death is allowed for a particular offence. Jesus Christ has Redeemed us, Halleluyah!!!
a reason for you to begin to stone to death "now that you are without sin"-as claimed.

God`s guidiance is the only true guidiance and i pray for it for all of us.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Paris-Love:
its the TRUTH. YOU AUGHT TO HAVE KNOWN THAT BY NOW thanks to N/L

note that the Hadith is as good as your bible. You have to look very well, carefully to be sure of the truth..... also, is it not ironic that Christians attack Muhammed not his message while Muslims, Jesus` message not Jesus.

Do you remember from biblical history where some pple are so scared of the message that they attack the messenger......... now its making sense smiley

Thanks

Ali seems to be a journalist (aha!) anyways if thats all you know of Ali, it tells what kind of person you are. also, have you asked yourselve why i should trust Ali? or you think i should be as gulible as you have shown
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
ghazzal:

the laws of moses that Jesus did not come to abolish allows it grin

one Question, did Jesus abolish the punishment of stoning to death? cos i think the case of "John 8:7" does not mean it was abbolished....... in fact, now that Christians are without sin as claimed, should they be able to cast the first stone? should the law now be practiced.............. grin

I think it is hypocracy for a sinner to punish another. its just simple... also, they were tempting Jesus(john8:6) (could also mean it was all a lie that the lady in John8:7 was cought in the act) i would say The answer was Wisdom with Gods guidiance...... remember that Gods ways will never change!!!

like that time refered to in John 8:7, how is the life of those leaders in muslim areas that punish in such way, are they qualified? is it islamic for a furnicator to be punished as an adultrer? or is the story (a) true (version) ...... those are my questions as a muslim

Our Lord Jesus christ condemned d act of stoning to death in john 8:7, he said he who has no sin shud throw d first stone and everyone dropped their stones cos we are all sinners and no one has the right to judge another. May the Lord Jesus christ open ur eyes and remove d veil so dat u can see d light and know d truth.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
kemoolala:

Our Lord Jesus christ condemned d act of stoning to death in john 8:7, he said he who has no sin shud throw d first stone and everyone dropped their stones cos we are all sinners and no one has the right to judge another. May the Lord Jesus christ open ur eyes and remove d veil so dat u can see d light and know d truth.

my friend, now that you claim Jesus died for your sin, it means you have no sin again.
now, if a similar event like in John 8:7 occur again and you are there, will you be justified to throw the First Stone!

will not throwing the stone amount to disobedience according to John 8:7 since you are sinless

2 Likes

Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by vedaxcool(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
ghazzal:

my friend, now that you claim Jesus died for your sin, it means you have no sin again.
now, if a similar event like in John 8:7 occur again and you are there, will you be justified to throw the First Stone!

will not throwing the stone amount to disobedience according to John 8:7 since you are sinless

lol grin grin grin grin the funny part is after Jesus died for Sins, babies are still being born in a state of sin, making the crucifixion something more of a fraud, where Jesus is suppose to die for something and at the end Christians say not quite such.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by kemoolala: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
ghazzal:

He died for my sins as well as urs whether u like it or not,I am so glad I do not belong to religion dat stoning to death is allowed, religion of rogues, religion dat does not forgives. I thank God for sending His only begotten son JEsus Christ to die for my sin dat I may save and live forever.

See! U won't understand d misery behind d word of God and I'm not fanatic like u to be aguing on wat is not, infact we are not (christians) train for dat. U can argue and turn d truth upside down till 2moro for all I care. I am not even surprise cos ur mohammed too does dat wen he was alive so u took after him, good for u,he even died shamelessly with no remedy but my Christ died for my sin and Rose up again 3 days after he was buried, Halleluyah HE LIVES FOREVER! Dying for my sin gives me joy and I am not under any law whatsover cos He has redeemed me from d curse of the law and dat is d reason why moses law are no longer relevant again, infact that was why He came to redeem us from d law. Stoning to death is one of such law. God the father,the son and the Holy spirit is a misery which u cannot understand unless HE Himself show u d way and dat is "IF" He wills. Pray dat u will not end like judas iscariot. It is not His will anyway dat u perish. HE IS ABLE TO SAVE YOU!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2012
kemoolala:

He died for my sins as well as urs whether u like it or not,I am so glad I do not belong to religion dat stoning to death is allowed, religion of rogues, religion dat does not forgives. I thank God for sending His only begotten son JEsus Christ to die for my sin dat I may save and live forever.

See! U won't understand d misery behind d word of God and I'm not fanatic like u to be aguing on wat is not, infact we are not (christians) train for dat. U can argue and turn d truth upside down till 2moro for all I care. I am not even surprise cos ur mohammed too does dat wen he was alive so u took after him, good for u,he even died shamelessly with no remedy but my Christ died for my sin and Rose up again 3 days after he was buried, Halleluyah HE LIVES FOREVER! Dying for my sin gives me joy and I am not under any law whatsover cos He has redeemed me from d curse of the law and dat is d reason why moses law are no longer relevant again, infact that was why He came to redeem us from d law. Stoning to death is one of such law. God the father,the son and the Holy spirit is a misery which u cannot understand unless HE Himself show u d way and dat is "IF" He wills. Pray dat u will not end like judas iscariot. It is not His will anyway dat u perish. HE IS ABLE TO SAVE YOU!
its only important that you know the truth and stop blaspheming on N/L..... to you be your religion and to me be my religion.

but note that in islam, there is forgiveness of sin due to individual effort/repentance - for no man will carry the burden of another. i think it is same in christianity too!
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by truthman2012(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol grin grin grin grin the funny part is after Jesus died for Sins, babies are still being born in a state of sin, making the crucifixion something more of a fraud, where Jesus is suppose to die for something and at the end Christians say not quite such.

You do not understand the concept of Jesus death for sin. What it means is that it makes forgiveness available for anybody who asks for it in Jesus name. Forgiveness is not automatic, you have to ask for it.
Jesus paid for sin forgiveness.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by Sweetnecta: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Truthman2012:
by truthman2012: 9:09am

You do not understand the concept of Jesus death for sin. What it means is that it makes forgiveness available for anybody who asks for it in Jesus name. Forgiveness is not automatic, you have to ask for it.
Jesus paid for sin forgiveness.
you dont have to die before can be forgiven. to say someone died for your sin is fool.hearty. While there is no acceptance of repentance of death bed, the Bibles agrees with the muslims that the sinner shall have his rewards of what is reward of sin is, unless hs repentance is accepted and be forgiven by God, no Jesus.

I am sure you are aware that Jesus will reject almost all of you christians because he said will reject the "miracle workers by his name" among you. You are a miracle worker here and now trying to cajole us to accepting fallacy we dont want.

Forgiveness is without human blood being spilled. Thats what we see in Quran where forgiveness is made easiest; made directly to Yahweh sincerely from the heart.

Most of you have never seen an ex muslims, before. You only read about them, true or false ex-muslims on the web. I have seen ex-christians and ex-jews with my own very eyes. I even have some in my life; my mother, my spouse, a whole bunch of my friends and associates. i am working on many "christian" families both in chicago and beltsville maryland. I pray that God soften their hearts to know 3 is not 1 and 1 can never be 3. God does not accept human to be sacrificed to him and if Jesus was sacrificed as you claim, he was not sacrificed to God and God will not sacrifice Jesus to satan.

Forgiveness does not have to be a blood sport. Not with God. maybe with you people and satan.

1 Like

Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ParisLove2(f): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
ghazzal:
its the TRUTH. YOU AUGHT TO HAVE KNOWN THAT BY NOW thanks to N/L

note that the Hadith is as good as your bible. You have to look very well, carefully to be sure of the truth..... also, is it not ironic that Christians attack Muhammed not his message while Muslims, Jesus` message not Jesus.
It makes sense to attack Muhammad more than his message even though i think his message is as vile as he was. Any bad person can say good things while he does evil himself. I wonder what's wrong with the message of Jesus that you muslims attack.
By the way I've been asking you a question and you've been dodging it since. Can you show me one good/kind act of muhammad? Not what he said but did.

Do you remember from biblical history where some pple are so scared of the message that they attack the messenger......... now its making sense smiley
Yep evil message and messenger are attacked. Quite natural

Ali seems to be a journalist (aha!) anyways if thats all you know of Ali, it tells what kind of person you are. also, have you asked yourselve why i should trust Ali? or you think i should be as gulible as you have shown
He's not a journalist, i just gave the address i felt you could reach him with, that's not his own. Doesn't matter if i trust Ali or not, what he said had lots of reason which you've no answer to, hence you choose to vilify his character. Cheers
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by ghazzal: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Paris-Love:
It makes sense to attack Muhammad more than his message even though i think his message is as vile as he was. Any bad person can say good things while he does evil himself. I wonder what's wrong with the message of Jesus that you muslims attack.
By the way I've been asking you a question and you've been dodging it since. Can you show me one good/kind act of muhammad? Not what he said but did.

Yep evil message and messenger are attacked. Quite natural

He's not a journalist, i just gave the address i felt you could reach him with, that's not his own. Doesn't matter if i trust Ali or not, what he said had lots of reason which you've no answer to, hence you choose to vilify his character. Cheers

whatever your Question is, Google it for answers. he did a load of good things. may i ask you how rich he was before his death? YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW MUHAMMED(SAW)

was Moses evil, Jesus, John the Baptist......... it seems what you say is that all messengers that are attacked are evil....... God guide you aright
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by Mckybarf(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Truthman2012: you dont have to die before can be forgiven. to say someone died for your sin is fool.hearty. While there is no acceptance of repentance of death bed, the Bibles agrees with the muslims that the sinner shall have his rewards of what is reward of sin is, unless hs repentance is accepted and be forgiven by God, no Jesus.

I am sure you are aware that Jesus will reject almost all of you christians because he said will reject the "miracle workers by his name" among you. You are a miracle worker here and now trying to cajole us to accepting fallacy we dont want.

Forgiveness is without human blood being spilled. Thats what we see in Quran where forgiveness is made easiest; made directly to Yahweh sincerely from the heart.

Most of you have never seen an ex muslims, before. You only read about them, true or false ex-muslims on the web. I have seen ex-christians and ex-jews with my own very eyes. I even have some in my life; my mother, my spouse, a whole bunch of my friends and associates. i am working on many "christian" families both in chicago and beltsville maryland. I pray that God soften their hearts to know 3 is not 1 and 1 can never be 3. God does not accept human to be sacrificed to him and if Jesus was sacrificed as you claim, he was not sacrificed to God and God will not sacrifice Jesus to satan.

Forgiveness does not have to be a blood sport. Not with God. maybe with you people and satan.
need i remind you that christians dont need ishmaelites to interpret CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE FOR US?! our religion is based on faith in JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who through his eternal sacrifice offered himself once to God for the world that those who believe in him, his vicarious death and triumphant resurrection might become heirs of Abraham and co-heirs with Christ. Christian doctrine is not based on islamic teaching. We have nothing in common, absolutely nothing, but for being human beings. As far as i am concerned christians and moslems dont have the same God. The islamic God has muhammed as messanger, the christian GOD has Jesus as his only begotten SON who died and that the world might be saved through Him. The islamic God is one who has his headquarters in mecca, and the christian GOD is one with three personalities( FATHER, SON, AND SPIRIT) and operating in three dimensions: dwells in Heaven of the heavens.....should i go on....... Please, your prejudiced comments will only be needed elsewhere.
Re: Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam by Mckybarf(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mckybarf: need i remind you that christians dont need ishmaelites to interpret CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE FOR US?! our religion is based on faith in JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who through his eternal sacrifice offered himself once to God for the world that those who believe in him, his vicarious death and triumphant resurrection might become heirs of Abraham and co-heirs with Christ. Christian doctrine is not based on islamic teaching. We have nothing in common, absolutely nothing, but for being human beings. As far as i am concerned christians and moslems dont have the same God. The islamic God has muhammed as messanger, the christian GOD has Jesus as his only begotten SON who died and that the world might be saved through Him. The islamic God is one who has his headquarters in mecca, and the christian GOD is one with three personalities( FATHER, SON, AND SPIRIT) and operating in three dimensions: dwells in Heaven of the heavens.....should i go on....... Please, your prejudiced comments will only be needed elsewhere.
besides, the punishment for sin is death, that is why the isrealites made yearly animal sacrifices for cleansing and forgiveness of sins. Yet that could not clear the conscience of those who made those sacrifices but Christ offered himself once to God- the sinless for the sinful- cleansing our conscience by the purging of his blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Hijab And Misconceptions / Ebola Virus - Faith-based Mass Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.