Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ladies Would This Make You Mad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would This Make You Mad? (2970 Views)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by kunleajayi: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
Oga Seun why can't i start a topic of my own? I want to start a thread but the link is just not there on my account. E no fair o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by macgozy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2008
I think it's total disrespect to the feminine gender and disrespect for fiddling with her natural endowment when she is in d middle of something serious.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by Akinagirl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
it depends, if were discussing something serious, then i wouldn't be too happy. That means he dosen't take me serious and that would really irritate me.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by eclear(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2008
shocked embarassed
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by segunpc(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2008
which of the breast were u playing with?
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by spoilt(f): 3:49am On Jan 29, 2008
segunpc:

which of the breast were u playing with?

grin. does it matter whether left or right? grin
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by snugle: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Maybe she expected you to play with sumthin else and not just playin with your hands but your tongue wink
but on the real, since wen did female boobs join the likes of caffeine,kolanut and all other things used to keep awake? this is new!
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by spoilt(f): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
it is his own kolanut.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by blackgucci(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2008
hahhaha

she shouldnt be so mad, good boobs will keep any awake.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by betabeta: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2008
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by Bblak(f): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
LMAO

It all depends lipsrsealed.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by stag: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2008
Bblak:

It all depends lipsrsealed.
on? grin
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by rockchic: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
@prince onx
u are right, it depends on what the talk was about jare. if they were just gisting, aint no problem with him handling me. if it was a serious talk, like very serious talk, den its upsetting. i think he dint give us enough details o!
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by obisho: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
hw can u be playing with the most expensive part of her body.

is lik u don't ve manners,dot;n u know that is wat she is gonig use to feed her children 2moro.

u ve a plan.

maybe u did somthing bad and she tryin to correct u,and u re trying to decieve her by playing

with her boobs

open up and we will help u.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
If she was enjoyin it then she shouldn't be angry. I've a similar experience she's enjoyin my 'play' n she's askin me question n am stammerin n goin emm emm n she's like can't u answer?! Duh! How I go fit answer wen I dey concentrate for anoda matter!
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by chineyenwa: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
As far as she is not ur wife, she has every right to refuse or stop u from touching her body.
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by tommyex(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2008
U guys r mad funny

but this takes the cut!!
was she naked? how do you have a discussion with a guy with boobs on display. that has proven not to work at all.

grin grin
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by Ninjabyte(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2008
Maybe u fiddled with the boobs a bit too long. U should have expanded ur explorative horizons vis a vis go on roaming into other territories.

Come to think of it, was the nipples hard or not? we need clearer details to make informed decisions/suggestions
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by pcicero(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2008
@ Spoilt:
then i'm interested- labi2k2@yahoo.com iwant some fascination myself shocked
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by ariblaze(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
the post above mine beats me,

@poster

any woman i mean every woman

crave for one thing the most ATTENTION!

it wasnt as much the boobs you were holding grin

but the fact that your attention was diverted,

next time dont touch her(yeah rite we know you were tired)

appear to listen to her n chip in them listening sounds like, em , ehen,ok,yes,

your vocal cords wld take over and your mind can be else where

she wont know the difference
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by amaikama(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2009
@poster!! wat was it that she is trying to talk with you and you where not listening but rather seek pleasure with her boobs?? Nairalanders, we could miss out on something here ooohh!! the poor guy said he is tired and she is talking to him but he find her boobs more attentive. could it be that she is telling him to do the do and cause he is tired could not and decide to play with the boobs just to ease her feelings it could be possible. grin and she got all mad angry
Re: Ladies Would This Make You Mad? by newbride: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2009
if there's anywhere i want my kuuki to play it's my booby
this topic is funny

maybe she was on her period hence, aran taaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? / Why Waist My Time I Am Not Inlove With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.