Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? (3080 Views)

5 Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! / HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! / 15 Simple Yet Fantastic Ways To Improve Your Relationship Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
As for me , When a lady farts in my presence, and smiles on top,undecided it goes a long way to show me, that she can kill angry when given the opportunity grin

Share yours

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by sexymoma(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tomfrench:
As for me , When a lady farts in my presence, and smiles on top,undecided it goes a long way to show me, that she can kill angry when given the opportunity grin

Share yours
it a nature's call... na make babe dey form for u.. u want ba? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by dharay99: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tomfrench:

Share yours
lol,
crazy reason u got.

Uhm mine, "showing no remorse for sheeeaating on me"
daaamn its a straight red card. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by FLAWLES(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
And if you check,op has small Dickk,,,,,,,,mtwwwwwws lame excuse

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by sexymoma(f): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ebube Jesus e... Flawles shocked
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
it a nature's call... na make babe dey form for u.. u want ba? grin
there are many places to answer the call of nature...and my presence is certainly not one of them undecided if she can form with that one, Good-and-Fine grin
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Enegod(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by FLAWLES(f): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Ebube Jesus e... Flawles shocked
.do not call the name of the lord in vein...u hear sister Amarachi?
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cheat and your gone.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by sexymoma(f): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
.do not call the name of the lord in vein...u hear sister Amarachi?
Wetin ya eye find go dia lipsrsealed
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Adisa89(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
when there's no purpose for the relationship
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by PunkyOh(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tomfrench:
there are many places to answer the call of nature...and my presence is certainly not one of them undecided if she can form with that one, Good-and-Fine grin

I agree. It's very unlady like. Farting turns me off too.

I wouldn't dump someone for farting though lol, I'll just slowly become unattracted to them. The deal breaker for me is cheating. Totally unacceptable.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by VinPeace(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op u re diluted. As for me when she cheats..the end.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
FLAWLES:

#BadMouth

1 Like

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

I agree. It's very unlady like. Farting turns me off too.

I wouldn't dump someone for farting though lol, I'll just slowly become unattracted to them. The deal breaker for me is cheating. Totally unacceptable.

Do you FART?
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by PunkyOh(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

Do you FART?

Yes.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by FLAWLES(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

#BadMouth
.#GOODmouth
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
.#GOODmouth

Sha take am easy
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by CashdownNG: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month.. Get your cheapest powerbanks for as little as 1,000 from the ever reliable www.cashdown.com.ng
kindly visit my profile and checkout my thread for pics and my contact
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Brugo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleeping with someone else.

I am forgiving but I will never trust her anymore so there is no need to hang on to the relationship.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Interesting!
Well, the deal breaker for me is obviously cheating.
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by suzzy16(f): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Adisa89:
when there's no purpose for the relationship
yeah
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by pTomz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tomfrench:

Share yours
Meh she fart in ma presence, na fr dia i go grab am, open her maut...release a deadly fart into ha maut angry u dey mad??

1 Like

Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
pTomz:
Meh she fart in ma presence, na fr dia i go grab am, open her maut...release a deadly fart into ha maut angry u dey mad??
grin grin no be small thing o
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you cheat and I find out.....omo I'm done mehn
If there's one thing I can't stand in my life its CHEATING angry
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yes.
Iyanma!!!
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
If you cheat and I find out.....omo I'm done mehn

If there's one thing I can't stand in my life its CHEATING angry

What if he loves staring @ other ladies' bombom n barca?
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by PunkyOh(f): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

Iyanma!!!

Meaning
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

What if he loves staring @ other ladies' bombom n barca?

If staring is all he does then no problem.....he's allowed to admire other chicks the same way I'd see a goodlooking guy and look twice..... As long as it ends there

Infact we'd both stare at a juicy boot'y together grin
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

Meaning
-----> I don't fart!!!

I FART<---------------
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by ademoladeji(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

If staring is all he does then no problem.....he's allowed to admire other chicks the same way I'd see a goodlooking guy and look twice..... As long as it ends there

Infact we'd both stare at a juicy boot'y together grin

I no trust you ooooooo

Sha no pluck his eyes
Re: Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? by PunkyOh(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
ademoladeji:

-----> I don't fart!!!

I FART<---------------

I'm not quite getting what you're on about. For one, I never said I don't fart, I just don't fart in front of my partner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To / How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’. / [video] Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Secrete Video Leaked W Video Here»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.