Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55822 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Since, the election is going to be a public affair - I'll definitely rig Onlytruth out! I'd rather see Ezeagu and Odumchi win this thing than the bigoted Onlytruth and his lousy nonsense!

This guy stay getting his re.tarded ar.se beat in debates - yet ndigbos want this mo.ron to continue to lead them... That's unacceptable!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:31am On Oct 23, 2012
Well, those who asked to hear from Eze Onlytruth, have heard from him.
And we shall move on, as we have been doing since.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Another comment from the Eze.

I have noticed that some of our people are still trying to collect back spilt milk, and in the process unwittingly undermining this process.
I can understand that some non-Igbo may do this for mischievious reasons; I cannot understand why any Igbo would do same.

I don't know whether supporters of Okija_juju are naive or just plain dumb. The man sealed his own fate with Ndigbo last year, and his current behavior has not improved one bit. He even told us some pages back that he would not reject or withdraw some of these views that sealed his fate with the rest of us.

As the office says, it is for Ndigbo ONLY. Then comes the next issue. How do we know who is Igbo here on Nairaland? Okija's words told most of us that he is not Igbo.
I personally still don't believe he is Igbo. I am entitled to my hunch. cool

When I say that his sins are UNPARDONABLE, I meant every word. And yes, there are unpardonable sins! I know that Nigeria has warped some of your minds to the extent that any aru is accepted these days, I would be shirking my responsibilities if I allow that rot to rear its ugly head here. Uncompromising resistance to these types of behaviors (I can get any with anything in Igboland -any aru whatsoever) is part of the CORE of my the cultural revolution launched by ENYI. Disunity (based on all sorts of things) is the greatest problem facing us Igbo. Anything leading to Igbo seeing other Igbo as different IS AN UNPARDONABLE SIN, unless of cours the person repents and asks for forgiveness. If it were in the olden days, I would have sold Okija and all his followers to the Portugese slave merchants in the coast! Yes I would. cool

Only a fool points to his father's house with the left hand (in Igboland of course). cool

BTW let it be known that Okija has at least 20 usernames on Nairaland; and his followers have similar numbers of usernames. So, how can we allow him to contest when his unscrupulous followers would likely inundate us with spurious votes? Onye wetara atumatu ahu, onwekwara ako na uche? undecided

If we are talking about another guy, we could have since added him to the polls.

So, anyone who is still canvassing his candidacy is either one of his countless usernames, or his confused minnions trying to overawe, adulterate and befuddle the process, and in the resulting melee skew the election to his advantage, or defeat the entire aim of the process.

So, let's move on. cool

with all due respect, you are a disgusting idiöt!!
i actually think an extensive IQ test should be taken to determine this kinda stuff! i actually thought the incumbent eze was a sensible human being but i am disappointed with the comment above! baseless conjectures devoid of facts and substance..... okija juju has 2999 usernames, what are those names? if he indeed has a thousand usernames, how come his nomination is less than 15 since this process began?

onlytruth, your name should be onlylie!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

with all due respect, you are a disgusting idiöt!!! i actually think an extensive IQ test should be taken to determine these kinda stuff! i actually thought the incumbent eze was a sensible human being but i am disappointed with the comment above! baseless conjectures devoid of facts and substance..... okija juju has 2999 usernames, what are those names? if he indeed has a thousand usernames, how come his nomination is less than 15 since this process began?

onlytruth, your name should be onlylie!

Bwahahahahahahha

Onlylies knows a man from Anambra who's worth more than $33billion, yet the man isn't on forbes list - that's how ret.arded the guy is... grin

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju =hyperman= madcow= coogar =countless other usernames.

I wonder how a human being can live his life this way.

Our cultural revolution will smoke out of such people and either force them to leave Igboland, or change.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Charlesnerd: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Simple..

Onlytruth should wade in... Remove PointB, UJChief and 9ja_i_hail..

Select an unbiased electoral chairman.. afam4eva or Dede1 would do just fine..

Let the electoral chairman appoint electoral officers and commissioners to aide in the election in the area of counting the ballots since we no longer have the electronic ballot system at our disposal..

Then set up an election tribunal for post election complaints.

Shikina!

Your demands are clear,though at variance with that of your supporters,who simply asked that you be allowed to run for the elections.

However,those demands of yours are too heavy,its almost like starting the whole process afresh,now there are other questions of whether Afam4eva or Dede1 would like to take the position of electoral chairman,in the event of the resignation of the current members,so that leaves us with a cul-de-sac.And going to shop/elect new electoral board members would take another time and process to conclude,assuming its devoid of rancour and trouble from your supporters.

To be realistic,from a personal opinion,the minimum that can be done at this point,is to allow you stand for elections,which I canvassed earlier,before you officially withdrew your candidacy.

Having withdrawn your candidacy,and I believe you to be a man of your words,not a flip-flop,is it possible that you beg your supporters to calm down and allow the process continue.I believe they would all calm down once you issue your usual press statement grin

Biko gbaghara PointB,UJChief and 9ja_i_hail,they are only rendering selfless service and should be commended,despite any noticeable flaws.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Okija_juju =hyperman= madcow= coogar =countless other usernames.

Our cultural revolution will smoke out of such people and either force them to leave Igboland, or change.

Can't you see SHYMMEX under hypeman?

I didn't know you had glaucoma as well, Eze gburu gburu of the "Here I stand" fame!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ektbear: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Ultimately, their community should be allowed to choose its leadership w/o interference.

So the words of folks like myself, cougar, shymexx, etc don't count for very much.

Yet it seems curious that a certain clique of individuals are able to pre-select the candidates, and even determine who is Igbo or not.

Perhaps Okija Juju would do well to kiss the @sses of this clique over the next few months, so that when next year rolls around they will give him a certificate verifying his Igboness grin cheesy

Clearly the voice of the people is less important than that of power-drunk, unaccountable and self-selected kingmakers like PointB.

6 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Chidoxyl(m): 12:39am On Oct 23, 2012
Umu nwannem, nde wo nu, oooo!

Nde Igbo oma, nmanma nu, oooo!

Igbo kwenu!
Igbo rie nu!!
Igbo kwezuo nu!!!

Following this beautiful thread has been so great a fun 2 me. I just find myself simply not been able 2 resist reading all expressed views. But please, can I think aloud here? Wouldn't it be glamorous if we have our incumbent Eze & all final contestant attach their pix 4 all 2 see?

Onye a hala nwanne ya!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2012
I'm free this week and I'll start creating handles to rig this election from tomorrow!!

Say NO to ONLYLIES and his LIES!!

Odumchi, Ezeagu, or Rossike!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth: Okija_juju =hyperman= madcow= coogar =countless other usernames.

it's now obvious this eze has no brain-cells......
coogar = okija? you should donate your brains to the ape kingdom!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by donigspain(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Someone I know threatened (promised?) to commit 'suicide' LAST YEAR if he(?) was not allowed to be the Eze Ndigbo of NL even for just 5 minutes. Please, help me remind him(?) that he's yet to carry-out (fulfil?) his threat (promise?).

**thinking aloud**
Maybe he(?) wants to add up last year plus this year and then have a DOUBLE SUICIDE.sadsadsad
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2012
Chidoxyl: Umu nwannem, nde wo nu, oooo!

Nde Igbo oma, nmanma nu, oooo!

Igbo kwenu!
Igbo rie nu!!
Igbo kwezuo nu!!!

Following this beautiful thread has been so great a fun 2 me. I just find myself simply not been able 2 resist reading all expressed views. But please, can I think aloud here? Wouldn't it be glamorous if we have our incumbent Eze & all final contestant attach their pix 4 all 2 see?

Onye a hala nwanne ya!

I don't think that's necessary. With the kind of hate some people spew here over a symbolic election, seeing the faces of their supposed traducers will only prompt them to act it out for real.

Thank you for your positive outlook though.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2012
ekt_bear: Ultimately, their community should be allowed to choose its leadership w/o interference.

So the words of folks like myself, cougar, shymexx, etc don't count for very much.

Yet it seems curious that a certain clique of individuals are able to pre-select the candidates, and even determine who is Igbo or not.

Perhaps Okija Juju would do well to kiss the @sses of this clique over the next few months, so that when next year rolls around they will give him a certificate verifying his Igboness grin cheesy

Clearly the voice of the people is less important than that of power-drunk, unaccountable and self-selected kingmakers like PointB.

Would you allow Akin_egba to contest for Oba Yoruba here?
If your answer is yes, then you stand on point.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^^Yoruba people on NL have Kats as their natural leader on here, we don't need an election... And PhysicsQED is the voice of Bini Kingdom!!! Ndigbos need to elect someone of that calibre as well..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2012
hypeman: ^^^^Yoruba people on NL have Kats as their natural leader on here, we don't need an election... And PhysicsQED is the voice of Bini Kingdom!!! Ndigbos need to elect someone of that calibre as well..

who is kats?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

who is kats?

The erudite Katsumoto!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ektbear: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2012
Akin_egba is an alias of your brother Nchara, an Igbo from Abia.

Who is Okija Juju a dummy account for?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2012
hypeman: ^^^^Yoruba people on NL have Kats as their natural leader on here, we don't need an election... And PhysicsQED is the voice of Bini Kingdom!!! Ndigbos need to elect someone of that calibre as well..

So Kats is smarter than Gbawe, and Ekt_bear, Isale_gan, and host of others. Wonderful! grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2012
hypeman:
The erudite Katsumoto!

oh, i remember him on the kiriji war thread.....he's aiiight!
in a battle of wits, he would beat onlytruth hands down!

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2012
I miss Mr. Globe, that doozy would have e-lynched onlytruth Only-porky-pies on this thread!! grin

Where is Mr. Globe my rap music doozy??
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2012
Anyway, I have no time for this. I have an election to run, so please if you guys don't mind, I am going to put most of you on ignore. Your opinion and presence is of little or no relevance to the election we have here. Your nominations don't even count for starters.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

oh, i remember him on the kiriji war thread.....he's aiiight!
in a battle of wits, he would beat onlytruth hands down!

Obviously, he chews him all the time in debates... Dayokanu also gave onlytruth only-porky-pies a beat down last week lol.

The guy is an utter disgrace to umuigbo!!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 12:58am On Oct 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Qualities the in-coming Eze must have to be relevant to the office:[/size]

(1) Must be well educated and well rounded on ALL topics -politics (local and international), public administration/government, economics, history, sciences, culture, etc

(2) Must be free to lead Igbo opinions on issues affecting Igbo, Eastern Nigeria and Nigeria. This office is primarily about leading Igbo opinions on Nigerian politics.

(3) Must be prepared to engage in heated debate over issues concerning Ndigbo without fear: this office can only use words to put people in line, nothing more.

(4) Must be witty (clever) to represent Ndigbo.

(5) Must be organized (we want people who are comfortable in their own skins, being Igbo).

(6) Must have some time to spare. (this is the MAIN reason I would not go for re-election). I won't have time next year.

(7) Must not be a coward.

For now, I am leaning towards Odumchi because he has been the de facto Onowu -Prime Minister of Ndigbo Nairaland, and a worthy member of my council. He has cut his teeth while working for me. Onye fee eze, eze eru ya! I would go out of my way to ensure that he delivers for Ndigbo if he wins.

Let the process continue! cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2012
PointB: Anyway, I have no time for this. I have an election to run, so please if you guys don't mind, I am going to put most of you on ignore. Your opinion and presence is of little or no relevance to the election we have here. Your nominations don't even count for starters.

take your disgraceful self out of here, you horse-lover!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2012
coogar:

take your disgraceful self out of here, you horse-lover!

Make me!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

Make me!

when i say you're a horse-lover, i don't mean you love riding horses.....i am saying you would let a horse impale your rectum!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2012
Onlytruth only-porky-pies is out!!

Time to get jiggy with this shiit! - Odumchi and Ezeagu gats mi vote, morasuckers!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: olaadegoke(m), Chidoxyl(m), CommonS(f), Dextra(f), Mustay(m), ogugua88(f), icon aus, PointB, hypeman(m), Charles.nerd, ekt_bear, coogar, ndu_chucks, Onlytruth(m), [size=18pt]Odenigbo Aroli(m)[/size] and 9 guest(s)

Odenigbo Aroli the Nri Priest, since Okija_Juju has been disqualified - you're the new voice of the oracle!

Hotep!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by iconaus: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2012
@coogar

Nwokem kedu ihe neme gi . ndi dika unu mere na ana akpari ndi igbo. respect onwegi . kwusi ihe a odighi mma
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Chidoxyl(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2012
PointB:

I don't think that's necessary. With the kind of hate some people spew here over a symbolic election, seeing the faces of their supposed traducers will only prompt them to act it out for real.

Thank you for your positive outlook though.

Yeah, I see your argument in regards 2 my thot above. But me think dat since d process of choosing an Eze Ndigbo on NL has been dubbed an ELECTION, contestants/candidates 4 such elated post should be glad 2 attach their pix 4 all 2 see. (Just like we all saw d face of president GEJ & d oda contestants b4 voting them in, me I go like see d face of my would-be president, ooo)!

My thinking again is dat most (if not all) of d hate statements being spewed out by some folks here are not really genuine, & should not be over bloated. I think it's been done in a bid to add more fun & spark 2 dis beautiful Igbo family on NL. I know you'll agree with me dat we cannot all tink alike.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Error

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (56) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.