Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users (44728 Views)

Android 6.0 Marshmallow Allows In-app Text Translate For Users / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis / Nokia N-Series Zone: For Users And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ZUBY77(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sam Milla: Dear RIM the BB maker, dont worry. There is a certain Country in West Africa called Nigeria where you can still sell your Blackberry.
The reasons why you are going to make a lot of cash in that COUNTRY are :
1 - Over 80 percent of the girls between 15 and 30 years in that Country love Blackberry even though they dont know up to half of its functions.

2 - The same girls mentioned above dont buy the BB with their money. The money usually comes from a male partner or friend. The punishment for not buying it for them is that you will not get s3x. That is the prize of their unclothedness.

3 - The same girls are semi illiterates who went to Unis and polys to waste a few years because their major objective in life is to boast to other girls that my University is better than yours. And not what they achieved during those wasted years. They dont know the meaning of android.

Dear RIM, all you need to do is simple. There is a certain man called Seun Osewa that runs a popular discussion forum. Contact him, give him some money, ask him to make a topic about how BB is better than iPhone and Android phones. Then tell him to lock the post so that people who know the truth can't post on the topic.

Simply the truth.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
My bb my choice to hell wit any other person's opinion
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by femionasan(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
komason: My bb my choice to hell wit any other person's opinion

GBAM! NO long tin.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sam Milla: After reading most of the posts here, i have decided to buy a BB. Can someone recommend a good one between 45 and 60k.
I am talking of a new one because i dont think all the killers of Cynthia Osokogu have been arrested.

But what is gonna happen to my E6 and HTC?
Since it's ur preference to buy a new one, then I'll suggest u go for a bold 4... It's 512MB ram, and the ba3 is also good...If u wud av wanted a uk used one I'll recommend a bold 6.... But since u want new buy bold 4. U won't regret it esp if u're a business person who likes ur emails instantly or u like social networking.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
Zeddicus:
Thank you my brother. Some of points you raised were already talked about by me but obviously, the moderator or whoever coded the spambot is a BB hater too. They hid my post and I didn't have a single link there or use an abusive word.
Please can I get a list of international radio/music streaming apps that work with BIS please? Thanks

EDIT The post is no longer hidden.
The list of streaming radio apps....
1. Hit radio FFH
2. Sky fm radio
3. Mobiola xplayer
4. Tune wiki
5.Truspot! Radio
6. Nobex.
All shud be availabe for download at the app world for free. Some av pro versions for a fee but personally I dnt do dat s.hi.t...I am a Naija boy and I want my apps free. All are good apps...but u'll need a strong 3G connection to stream music. Except for the No 1. On the list. The stations are not high bitrate. I dnt have nobex on my fone. It neva worked. I av and use the first five. Truspot! Radio is particularly a good app. Over 30 stations on the app streaming Naija and africa music. Even old school naija like onyeka owenu and lucky dubee. ifans and droid boys don't get jealous... We stream on BB and we don't care abt our MBs finishing..*tongue out* some nights I even sleep streamin music with my headphones in my ears.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Onyenna(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
naturalwaves: Until we have an effective wireless system in Nigeria where one can easily connect to, BLACKBERRY and not phones that drink credits like water will still maintain the No 1 spot in Nigeria.

God bless ur soul.........
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by bush4ker(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
what am i gonna do with blackberry!!!!!!OMG only PiNgInG madness? just try the android or iphone any one and wittnessss the power of new generation phones.na only girls wey dey do apiliko with men dey use bb
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by bush4ker(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
just take a look

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by cupid4ig(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
hater gonna hate but am proud of my blackberry. do u know who Piers Morgan is? then a lady just came out to talk rubbish mtcheeeeeew nigerians just like bandwagon follow follow.

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ZUBY77(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
Billyonaire: I cant do without a BlackBerry!. The fvcking iPhone I got is gathering dust and the fvcking Galaxy Note's battery dies too quick. I got them all, but my BBM ? nothing like it.

Are you related to Odiaero? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ayommyjay(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pinging continues on my BB2.Gbam lo ba tan...
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Akosbaba(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Useless or not I go still dey use my torch till when I can download data up to 3gig on a network as stingy as MTN with just #1500 monthly on another OS
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Akosbaba(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Useless or not I go still dey use my torch till when I can download data up to 3gig on a network as stingy as MTN with just #1500 monthly on another OS
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Akosbaba: Useless or not I go still dey use my torch till when I can download data up to 3gig on a network as stingy as MTN with just #1500 monthly on another OS
ℓ☺ℓ @ network as stingy as MTN. I was even joking with my cousin that one day MTN go change am for us and put data cap on the 1500 say awoof don finish oooo...
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
I posted a list of the radio streaming apps on bb. About 5 and my post was hidden and my account was banned. Moderators this is not fair. I demand an apology. What did I do wrong?
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by SamMilla1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
12 inches!:

Since it's ur preference to buy a new one, then I'll suggest u go for a bold 4... It's 512MB ram, and the ba3 is also good...If u wud av wanted a uk used one I'll recommend a bold 6.... But since u want new buy bold 4. U won't regret it esp if u're a business person who likes ur emails instantly or u like social networking.

Thanks for the recom. How much is bold 4 and how much is b6 UK used?
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Jayetiti(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
With my bold4 no business transaction is impossible....in the next life ¶'ll still chose my blackberry bold4 don't ask me why, just go and get one.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by druid06(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2012
I've never really liked the blackberry phone.As an iPhone user, I'm not just being descriminating or being biased because of my love for iPhone. I just don't like that phone. The behaviour of Nigerian users who irritatingly flaunt their blackberry phones has made me have a total distaste for that phone out of the norm. First, it has battery problems, the batteries never last. I understand that all smart phone are that way but that of BB is just worse. Most of the programs on there are always crashing when you're doing something important init. I bought a fairly used one from a friend because of the cheap internet service, I couldn't use it for a week, It was so annoying that I sold it for a lesser amount than I got it. If you want to use a smart phone that's not all too expensive why not try good phones like the samsumg galaxy, nokia too has some nice phones and I just saw an advert from Motorola with this new touch screen smart phone. Backberry is just total crap. Q.E.D.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by NEROSKY(m): 1:04am On Oct 18, 2012
12 inches!:

pls give me E6 for 20k
pls help me i love nokia phones die! Esp. Symbian phones..
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by bush4ker(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2012
pls who can answer my question?which app store has the lowest and most crappy applications 1:apple store 2:googleplay(playstore) 3:bb app store ;Di know u guys hv d answer to dat ok.to hell with the cheap internet data that takes ur credit if u enter some websites
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2012
bush4ker: pls who can answer my question?which app store has the lowest and most crappy applications 1:apple store 2:googleplay(playstore) 3:bb app store ;Di know u guys hv d answer to dat ok.to hell with the cheap internet data that takes ur credit if u enter some websites

That is if u dnt av enuff info on wat to do. The BIS is 1500 and. Unlimited data. MTN blackberry doesn't allow video streaming over BIS. If u were to stream from youtube it would stream over APN protocol and they will charge you.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2012
bush4ker: pls who can answer my question?which app store has the lowest and most crappy applications 1:apple store 2:googleplay(playstore) 3:bb app store ;Di know u guys hv d answer to dat ok.to hell with the cheap internet data that takes ur credit if u enter some websites

That is if u dnt av enuff info on wat to do. The BIS is 1500 and. Unlimited data. MTN blackberry doesn't allow video streaming over BIS. If u were to stream from youtube it would stream over APN protocol and they will charge you. That is why my friend above is asking for radio streaming over BIS so he will not be charged. And they do exist.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2012

That is if u dnt av enuff info on wat to do. The BIS is 1500 and. Unlimited data. MTN blackberry doesn't allow video streaming over BIS. If u were to stream from youtube it would stream over APN protocol and they will charge you. That is why my friend above is asking for radio streaming over BIS so he will not be charged. And they do exist. I'm still looking for an app that streams youtube over BIS....Anyone plsss?
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Sam Milla:

Thanks for the recom. How much is bold 4 and how much is b6 UK used?

The last time I checked (which is quite a while), bold 4 new was 52k and bold 6 used shud be say abt 65k.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Pimples(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=15pt]IN THE MEAN TIME[/size]
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by naturalwaves: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Onyenna:

God bless ur soul.........
Amen. God bless U too.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by GeorgeD1(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2012
diss technology! in a few years time users of iphone 5 will be ashamed too - when they realize that everybody around them is now clutching an iphone 10! grin
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by bush4ker(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
c let me tell u,iphone is iphone and dsame thing applies to android.pple that are using iphone 3gs they are still on track cuz apple keep suppprting dia old device like when it comes to apps,u wount b left behind cuz developers keep on supporting them,even android 1.6 is still rocking when it comes to apps.so if u still hate them just simply tell us u dont have the money to buy android/iphone device
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by bush4ker(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
it all depends on what u need the phone for, if it is pinging buy bb but if u need hardcore apps/games dont hesitate to buy iphone or android any one
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by ciphoenix: 1:28am On Oct 20, 2012
Sam Milla: Dear RIM the BB maker, dont worry. There is a certain Country in West Africa called Nigeria where you can still sell your Blackberry.
The reasons why you are going to make a lot of cash in that COUNTRY are :
1 - Over 80 percent of the girls between 15 and 30 years in that Country love Blackberry even though they dont know up to half of its functions.

2 - The same girls mentioned above dont buy the BB with their money. The money usually comes from a male partner or friend. The punishment for not buying it for them is that you will not get s3x. That is the prize of their unclothedness.

3 - The same girls are semi illiterates who went to Unis and polys to waste a few years because their major objective in life is to boast to other girls that my University is better than yours. And not what they achieved during those wasted years. They dont know the meaning of android.

Dear RIM, all you need to do is simple. There is a certain man called Seun Osewa that runs a popular discussion forum. Contact him, give him some money, ask him to make a topic about how BB is better than iPhone and Android phones. Then tell him to lock the post so that people who know the truth can't post on the topic.
grin
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2012
bush4ker: it all depends on what u need the phone for, if it is pinging buy bb but if u need hardcore apps/games dont hesitate to buy iphone or android any one

Tech pple sell ignorant people lies. They say HD games on fones. What does HD game really mean? Absolutely nuffin and hogwash. Can u compare majority of the games u wud play on ur iphone or samsung S3 with the ones on ordinary PSP that has been around since 2000 talkless of PC games and XBOX 360 or PS3 games. Phones are basically not gaming devices. So what is all these HD games u talking about. Or is it all does hand gestures or gyroscope games. When u talk of games u talk of Skyrim, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty. Those are games and they are not even called HD. HD games ko HD games ni.
Re: Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users by naturalwaves: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2012
^^^Exactly! Lolz @ HD games ko, HD games ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Elon Musk Fires Twitter Employees Worldwide / How Do I Push Etisalat Browsing Settings To My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.