Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (11869 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
cindyrella: By catching a grenade for him/ her.
oh rily? undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by oluking: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn:

...and that is? undecided undecided

u dont know?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
UmericanGirl: Showing them respect.
Being faithful.
Serving them.
Telling them "I love you" grin
telling dem i lv u ke....even if u tel dem i lv u if they want to break ur hrt they ll stil do it
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
ferdiii:
By dying.
is wa
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by fairygeh(f): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
By showing responsibility,selflessness,maturity cos most girls are babies,we should be treated like dolls.cared for like a soft touch. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by yuzedo: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
By buying her Mr. Biggs eyescream & sheekin! angry
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
fairygeh: By showing responsibility,selflessness,maturity cos most girls are babies,we should be treated like dolls.cared for like a soft touch. grin grin grin grin
most gals lyk u?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
yuzedo: By buying her Mr. Biggs eyescream & sheekin! angry
ahahaahaha...nor b only mr biggs na mrs biggs
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Etumgbe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
By buying her chewing gun and tom tom
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Don4life: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Etumgbe: By buying her chewing gun and tom tom
nice...
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by fairygeh(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don4life:
most gals lyk u?
. Girls love being pampered. cheesy. @topic,By taking her to the moon
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by cutilious: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
staring at him for a long while, showing him the love in ma eyes
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
You don't need to prove a thing because true luv flows naturally...I still remember when I was madly in luv with this girl ,I did unimaginable things because all I wanted was just her happiness though some people will take that for granted only very few people really appreciates such selfless sacrifice.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by umarsanijada: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
I GUESS THIS A JAMB ESSAY QUESTION ; HARD TO ANSWER
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Sharingan: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
I dt nid 2 prove anytin.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=28pt]By being faithful and truthful.[/size]
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by OLEBRUKU(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Jst b urself n do wot is ryt.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Una be fool: TWO LITTLE BLACK BED is preferable smiley
. . two little black what angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Don4life:
nice...
grin
Don4life:
nice...
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
By their underwear you shall know them. grin

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lol. Only 'dishonest' peeps like us need to "prove" their love (as a means to an end). Consciously purporting to 'prove' anything means that you're not really feeling it. It's only an act; a 'game' (just how we rogues prefer it).

When you're TRULY in love, every single thing you do oozes love/attachment/irrationalty/insanity/insecurity; your whole life is living proof of your love for some guy or girl somewhere. In that situation, mere tokenisms are not necessary to prove anything. If you FEEL the need to prove your love, then you're not really in love. Examine yourself deeply.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by KINGwax(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
If during pre-intimacy, i'm able to eat your pushie, knw dt i love u. Cos i can't jst wiggle my tongue on any damn c**t!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
sunnshyn:

...and that is? undecided undecided

You know wink
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Otamio: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
By washing her panties and solving her parents quadratic equations.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by tulk2mi: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
The affairs of d heart is foolish. if ur partner does things a normal rite thinking person wouldnt do 4 u.
for instances a girl who is not wayward but still slept wit u on d first date or a guy who lets say washes ur pants, and everybody calls him woman wrapper but he doesnt seem to care as long as it makes u happy.

then it proves dat person loves u wit his/her heart and not with the head.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
190-the-clown:
by singing her TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR before she goes to bed
what of tonto dike's "get hi"?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
greatgod2012: Women are to submit to their hubby, and hubby are to love their wife. So i think, by submitting to him, im showing/giving enough love.

that is what d bible says.
May God help me!
i'm searching for ur kind of woman
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Leemak: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Angelonah: You hav to treat ha to b d onli on dat means d world nd evritin 2 u. Giv ha ur time, take ha out to relaxatn place. Confes ur lv 4 ha in public place. Always tri to kw hw favorit dish, drink, color nd get dem 4 ha often. Above all call ha often atleast twice a day. Try to ask ha if she has eaten or nt. Make ha frds close 2 u to kw ha d more.[color=#006600][/color]
after some period she will take u to be 'MUMU' abi is not nigerian lady u r talking about?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by homealone2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
By buying her cassava bread
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by fapcrook(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
yuzedo: By buying her Mr. Biggs eyescream & sheekin! angry
are u from my town? Shikeen,, EYEScream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.