Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,841 members, 7,841,198 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? (3565 Views)

What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2012
ayo jango: What do u discuss wit d girls politics or football, ur post sounds so boring.u knew u had a GF yet u wanted dem to fall for yu.

Y let ur girl decide ur DP. U no b player abeg. Mallam mugu

What if they fall for me? Or where did you read in my previous posts that I asked them out?

As for my GF,do you think I'm that dumb to allow her deciding my dp? She's been accusing me of cheating on her before, so if I don't allow her that moment, she would definitely think otherwise. I've already inbox her on facebook this evening and I hope she reply me when she read it. Not that I wants her back on my bbm but just like to say sorry if I actually hurt her feelings toward me.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Yield, are u nuts!!

Do u know i - 190 your husband hasnt eaten for 40days and 40nites now

and you call yourself my wife angry angry

Have you forgotten we're now divorced? Or who are you calling my husband??
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Exponental(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Just write "fotoshop tinz" n see if d oda girl will respond.
U sef bad, why raise their hopes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish I Could Date Him / Which Of These Three Is The Best Punishment To A Ladies. / Who Enjoy's Sex More "Boys Or Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.