Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? (3562 Views)

What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ / Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Although I had many female friends on my bbm but used to chat with these two girls almost everyday. At times, we engaged in romantic/sexual chats to d extent that I knew they might had actually fall in love with me.

On saturday,my GF visited me and put one of our romantic pic we took together at d beach in my dp. Actually we were kissing in that pic but guess what.

To my utmost surprise,one of them deleted me yesterday and d other one doesn't replies as before.

Please guys, hav u ever being deleted or ignored over the same matter before? I don't really understand these girls cos it's strange to me.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Coefficient(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
*yawns loudly*

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
what's wrong with you?
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe: what's wrong with you?

Nothing! Just don't know whether she deleted me cos of dp or sth else.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
D sage:

I bet ...

And to be honest, they did the right thing!

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by berylLOL(f): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
D sage:

and even if she deleted u cos of sumthn else how are we to know?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I bet ...

And to be honest, they did the right thing!

Right what? Remember they are just friends and not real GF.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
berylLOL:
and even if she deleted u cos of sumthn else how are we to know?

I don't think I did sth wrong to them before and that was why I beliv it's because of dp.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by xtrafly(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lmaoo! I like this dude, he has refused to accept his stupidity... Op u too much joor!

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2012
D sage:
On saturday,my GF visited me and put one of our romantic pic we took together at d beach in my dp. Actually we were kissing in that pic but guess what.

To my utmost surprise,one of them deleted me yesterday and d other one doesn't replies as before.
Do u know their motives (despite not revealing it yet to u)? And i bet u didn't tell them u had a gf cos if u do, instead, they would be commenting on how 'romantic' the pic was. They might also think u'r trying to show off ur gf of which they might feel offended. And why must ur gf decide on what pic should be displayed on ur dp? Believe u me, such girls rule over their men o! U better wisen up!

Rano.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2012
@OP
the answer to your question is right there in your initial post:

D sage: At times, we engaged in romantic/se.xual chats to d extent that I knew they might had actually fall in love with me.

so if someone is in love with you, and then they realize that you actually have a gf (something that i am sure you fail to mention to them), why would you want these ladies to continue hang around you?! also, what would be YOUR motive for wanting to have them STILL in love with you? and last but not least, how would you feel if your GF was having romantic and se.xual chat with guys who are in love with her?

so i dont really think there is anything wrong with these ladies, but there is certainly something wrong with you.........you better check yourself!

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by bisi16(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
How's dat an issue? Mtchewww! Jobless..!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by itiswell1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
Something like that happened to me early this year. She deleted me simply because i used a pics i took with another girl as my DP.Later she started begging for PIN saying that she was just jealous (I wonder why cos i never asked her out and never had an intention to do so) Well, that was the end of our friendship.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Smuthx(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dump your bbm app chat and focus on your girlfriend in person. Forget all these virtual romantic chats with other ladies and possibly strangers.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by duni04(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
D sage: Although I had many female friends on my bbm but used to chat with these two girls almost everyday. At times, we engaged in romantic/sexual chats to d extent that I knew they might had actually fall in love with me.

Please guys, hav u ever being deleted or ignored over the same matter before? I don't really understand these girls cos it's strange to me.
By their mumu fruits you shall know them. Mtchewww!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by deshclones(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
op is just getting dumber and dumber by the day..............next plz
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
hehehe

Its not a new tin, its Jealousy
I get deleted everyday each tyme I put up a new better gf dan dem
Bt once one leaves 7 are added and d player's cycle continues

Dats d nigerian girl mentality4u
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
hehehe

Its not a new tin, its Jealousy
I get deleted everyday each tyme I put up a new better gf dan dem
Bt once one leaves 7 are added and d player's cycle continues

Dats d nigerian girl mentality4u
I can bet my a*ss u are single.....forever alone!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Dsage1: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
@Ranoscky and MRbrownJAY. Though I told them I was not yet married but don't expect them to believes that a full grow man like me would not have at least a GF.

I don't normally care if someone delete/ignore me but these ladies are different. They are intelligent,classic and very fun to chat with. We gained a lot from each other through chatting,especially the one that deleted me.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by 190theclown: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
I can bet my a*ss u are single.....forever alone!!

Sorry 2bust ur bubble swerry
Ask nairalanders who know me outside here about my girlfriend(s)capdes
They'l gist u - ask kittykat, tjiskii, beecadia becca or virus007 for confirmation
On who 190 really is angry
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sorry 2bust ur bubble swerry
Ask nairalanders who know me outside here about my girlfriend(s)capdes
They'l gist u - ask kittykat, tjiskii, beecadia becca or virus007 for confirmation
On who 190 really is angry

I thought u weren't living in Nigeria?? How come they know you undecided
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
D sage: @Ranoscky and MRbrownJAY. Though I told them I was not yet married but don't expect them to believes that a full grow man like me would not have at least a GF.

I don't normally care if someone delete/ignore me but these ladies are different. They are intelligent,classic and very fun to chat with. We gained a lot from each other through chatting,especially the one that deleted me.

so the important question IS:"what do you actually think they wanted from you, if not to be your gf?"
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Punkass niggaz giving women false hope and using some for backup plans. Thumb up to the one that deleted your ass out of her bbm list. As for the other one, she's still hoping a chance.

Btw your gf changing your dp shows much of . . . . . . . . You are!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Beync(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Beync(f): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
poster if you don't have anything to buy or sale why go to market?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by 190theclown: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shollypopz:

I thought u weren't living in Nigeria?? How come they know you undecided

Blackberrry angry
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Astronott(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
i guess its just a flirting thing, with the girls. nothing serious with them. the guy was only catching fun and when the real girl shows up, they got jealous. #shrugs# nothung more, reality
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the answer to your question is right there in your initial post:

so if someone is in love with you, and then they realize that you actually have a gf (something that i am sure you fail to mention to them), why would you want these ladies to continue hang around you?! also, what would be YOUR motive for wanting to have them STILL in love with you? and last but not least, how would you feel if your GF was having romantic and se.xual chat with guys who are in love with her?

so i dont really think there is anything wrong with these ladies, but there is certainly something wrong with you.........you better check yourself!
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by ayojango(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2012
What do u discuss wit d girls politics or football, ur post sounds so boring.u knew u had a GF yet u wanted dem to fall for yu.

Y let ur girl decide ur DP. U no b player abeg. Mallam mugu
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
Astronott: i guess its just a flirting thing, with the girls. nothing serious with them. the guy was only catching fun and when the real girl shows up, they got jealous. #shrugs# nothung more, reality

as you rightly wrote it, HE was catching, but the girl werent AND HE KNEW IT.
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Coefficient: *yawns loudly*

Cover your mouth. angry angry tongue
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by 190theclown: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
^Yield, are u nuts!!

Do u know i - 190 your husband hasnt eaten for 40days and 40nites now

and you call yourself my wife angry angry
Re: What Do U Think Is Wrong Wit These Ladies? by countsparrow: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2012
xtrafly: Lmaoo! I like this dude, he has refused to accept his stupidity... Op u too much joor!

Your head is der...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Regular Sex,he May Die / Which Romancelander Always Puts A Frown On Your Face When They Comment / Which Of These Three Is The Best Punishment To A Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.