Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (6094 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Now I write, n I write 4rm an abundant flow of inexplicable knowledge I have gathered 4rm an antiquity of experience, n as thus I needed b given serious n unabated audience...

I really don't know why this banal case of Virginity is overhyped, it kills me to behold such. In truth, being a virgin will only appeal ur guardian cum inloco parentis whether temporal or religious(daddy in d lord), being a virgin in site, will only ensue a momentary respect 4rm ur " BF" (yes BF, not fiance/husband) and afterwards it vanishes...
The thing being that, a man of my age(a mature man, of marriageable age) will have a very faint value for virginity, considering d obvious fact,that being a virgin does not in anyway, guarantee your having d requisite characteristic embodiment of a "real wife"
Meaning a lady with bad attitudes,whether virgin or not,will have those repulsive attitudes n can nvr be suitable for marriage, as a wife,n we all know compatibility n character teks d foremost consideration in marriage ( d reverse may be d case for a non virgin...)
So pls young lots, anytime I read. Over rated issues on this forum about virginity it irritates my eyes n I behold it with contempt... it only goes on to tell 1 thing, dat d ladies writing and reiterating dia virginity profile are mere kids dat needs to grow up, n read dia books, n learn under d tutelage of their mum wat it means to be a good wife, instead of banking on 'silly, useless, n very banal virginity' dat holds nothing

My last bullet; As a gurl, if u can keep ur virginity; fine pls do. N do it on ur own accord, mek ur parents proud, buh pls do not sing it around as if its a very big deal, or a very big feathers to ur cap.. pls... Cus in reality its not!!! It doesn't mek an iota of difference ; U myt only end up pissing mature minds off... N meking a mockery of urself.....
This is my advice, n pls Naïve ladies, give it a very cerious taught... Tnk yu

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Raymondenyi: Now I write, n I write 4rm an abundant flow of inexplicable knowledge I have gathered 4rm an antiquity of experience, n as thus I needed b given serious n unabated audience...

I really don't know why this banal case of Virginity is overhyped, it kills me to behold such. In truth, being a virgin will only appeal ur guardian cum inloco parentis whether temporal or religious(daddy in d lord), being a virgin in site, will only ensue a momentary respect 4rm ur " BF" (yes BF, not fiance/husband) and afterwards it vanishes...
The thing being that, a man of my age(a mature man, of marriageable age) will have a very faint value for virginity, considering d obvious fact,that being a virgin does not in anyway, guarantee your having d requisite characteristic embodiment of a "real wife"
Meaning a lady with bad attitudes,whether virgin or not,will have those repulsive attitudes n can nvr be suitable for marriage, as a wife,n we all know compatibility n character teks d foremost consideration in marriage ( d reverse may be d case for a non virgin...)
So pls young lots, anytime I read. Over rated issues on this forum about virginity it irritates my eyes n I behold it with contempt... it only goes on to tell 1 thing, dat d ladies writing and reiterating dia virginity profile are mere kids dat needs to grow up, n read dia books, n learn under d tutelage of their mum wat it means to be a good wife, instead of banking on 'silly, useless, n very banal virginity' dat holds nothing

My last bullet; As a gurl, if u can keep ur virginity; fine pls do. N do it on ur own accord, mek ur parents proud, buh pls do not sing it around as if its a very big deal, or a very big feathers to ur cap.. pls... Cus in reality its not!!! It doesn't mek an iota of difference ; U myt only end up pissing mature minds off... N meking a mockery of urself.....

thank you jare.
If you like be a virgin, it does not guarantee you a stable relationship.
Your character alone does.
Ladies, stop overhyping it like you are gonna win a prize for it or its gonna maintain your relationship.
Good character is the only guarantee.
If you have got bad character even as a virgin, it won't in anyway keep your boyfriend or husband from leaving you. No!
If you are a virgin and still in a relationship, it is because your lover likes your character.
I can never wake up one day and start virgin hunting just because I am about settling down.
If I want to settle down, I will start looking for ladies with good spirit i.e character or behavior, someone not repulsive.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Chubhie: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Your body is the temple of the Holy spirit. Why would you want to defy it with some few minutes of sensual pleasures thereby opening your spirit soul and body to all manner? The Son has come to set men free from the prison hold of planet earth and deliver them from their sins and trespasses to fully enjoy God in righteousness (perfection) forever. That is what it is all about.

6 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Tolexander: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Chubhie: Your body is the temple of the Holy spirit. Why would you want to defy it with some few minutes of sensual pleasures thereby opening your spirit soul and body to all manner? The Son has come to set men free from the prison hold of planet earth and deliver them from their sins and trespasses to fully enjoy God in righteousness (perfection) forever. That is what it is all about.
ride on pastor chubhie!
Lol!

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Chubhie: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Tolexander: ride on pastor chubhie!
Lol!
Was arrested my the most high! I surrendered, yielding and still like clay in the hands of a potter.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by didicold(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Psssssst
thank you jare.
Ladies, stop overhyping it like you are gonna win a prize for it or its gonna maintain your relationship.
If you have got bad character even as a virgin, it won't in anyway keep your boyfriend or husband from leaving you. No!
If you are a virgin and still in a relationship, it is because your lover likes your character.
I can never wake up one day and start virgin hunting just because I am about settling down.
If I want to settle down, I will start looking for ladies with good spirit i.e character or behavior, someone not repulsive.
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by didicold(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
only a very small number of females hype virginity on dis forum, number one being Onila, almost evrioda virginity topic is posted by males, what d heck is y'alls preocupation with a woman's sexual status, even u seem to be or u wouldnt be posting a topic concerning it.
And by d way hyping their status is afree choice, if some can hype how many sexual partners dey av had,why cant dey hype dier celibate status.
Mr matured man ,abeg park well
thank you jare.

15 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by lipsyliscious: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Raymondenyi: Now I write, n I write 4rm an abundant flow of inexplicable knowledge I have gathered 4rm an antiquity of experience, n as thus I needed b given serious n unabated audience...

oh pls give me a brk Mr Mature, n u don't know d difference btwn taught n thought undecided. Anyway pple hv d right to hype wateva dey lyk, it's ur bizness if u get pissed, y are u creating a thread about it wen dey will keep doing it? N by d way wat is so wrong in hyping virginity wen it is so easy to give it up n harder to keep it. If ones religion frowns against "Fornication " den one has d ryt to b proud since one hs succeeded in obeying ones faith. If dis bothers u so much. Den go rub okra all over ur body undecided who cares bout how mature u are

4 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Justeenaleo(f): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2013
And my advice is....ladies/guys be very careful of how you profess your virginity,ritualists every where..nd virgins are hot cake in dat business,stop updating ur virginity status on any social netwrk especially facebook,,,just keep ur shit to urself,if u r so hungry for appreciation go get married and tell dat to ur husband nd stop shiting on err'one

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Asuuuu please ooooo.this kids/undergraduates have stayed at home enough o.please i am personally tired of seeing eye soric threads on nl borne out of chidishness and idleness RESUME PLEASE.THEY NEED TO BE OCCUPIED.HIAANN

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by chineloSA(f): 3:18am On Oct 12, 2013
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HATING ON VIRGINS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2013
Some of them shouting virgin virgin everywhere are not real virgins, pretenders
I know because I lost mine at age 12,yes had no pubic hair yet

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2013
You would be surprised at how Young teenagers having sex , I don't blame them though grin

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Why does it bug you if they flaunt it? Am a proud Virgin! and it shouldn't be your problem or anyone else issue.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Tholudee(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2013
*observing* cool
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Most virgins on Nairaland are prostitutes. I have met too many virgins in my life and one thing I understand is that real virgins can never be more sexually experienced than prostitute. But on nairaland the virgins can describe intimate orgasm or heavenly feelings in detail without omitting a damn thing. There is this particular and very popular one on nairaland who knows all the sizes of all pennises according to tribes and regions. She can describe Mouth Action and doggy like her life depends on it. Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2013
Phder: Why does it bug you if they flaunt it? Am a proud Virgin! and it shouldn't be your problem or anyone else issue.
Yeah!!! U just said itt, its nobody's problem! That's d more reason why they should keep it to themselves or best tell their , inloco-parentis , so him/her could be proud of them! Insteaad of bugging y eyes with shit!
chineloSA:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HATING ON VIRGINS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Aint hating on them!!! I'm just trying to tae their madness!!b
Justeenaleo: And my advice is....ladies/guys be very careful of how you profess your virginity,ritualists every where..nd virgins are hot cake in dat business,stop updating ur virginity status on any social netwrk especially facebook,,,just keep ur shit to urself,if u r so hungry for appreciation go get married and tell dat to ur husband nd stop shiting on err'one
U my dear, are very very right
lipsyliscious: oh pls give me a brk Mr Mature, n u don't know d difference btwn taught n thought undecided. Anyway pple hv d right to hype wateva dey lyk, it's ur bizness if u get pissed, y are u creating a thread about it wen dey will keep doing it? N by d way wat is so wrong in hyping virginity wen it is so easy to give it up n harder to keep it. If ones religion frowns against "Fornication " den one has d ryt to b proud since one hs succeeded in obeying ones faith. If dis bothers u so much. Den go rub okra all over ur body undecided who cares bout how mature u are
For me, Virginity, could be likened 2 d sacrosanct christ-like christians of biblical accord!!! They never went about brandishing demselves; instead their attitudes portrayed it n the onlookers pointed n exclaimed;;; 'they re christians 4 they re CHRIST LIKE'
I believe this answers all... Thnk u
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Isaiah90(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2013
yes they are over hyping dis virgin thing. some guys are virgins but you will never hear them talk about it but ladies, hmmmm
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Yeah!!! U just said itt, its nobody's problem! That's d more reason why they should keep it to themselves or best tell their , inloco-parentis , so him/her could be proud of them! Insteaad of bugging y eyes with shit!
Since it's not your problem, I don't see a reason why you should be bothered by what we claim to be, If you can't bear hearing the word virginity (Probably because you lost yours), then you should stay where you wouldn't have to hear it. Don't come screaming on here as if fornication is a glorious thing too.

6 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by gosifechris: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2013
lol great write up

shiit made me stand up to a virgin girl i once dated and she came running to me asking_me _to_deflower her,i am tired of these shiits
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2013
#teamVirgin
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Some of them shouting virgin virgin everywhere are not real virgins, pretenders
I know because I lost mine at age 12,yes had no pubic hair yet
is ur tin now hairy?
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by BabaAlabi: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2013
@OP Preach on bro...They hype it like it gives them special powers but deep inside most are lonely and sad. Onila's posts and topics reeks of séxual frustration so they should not be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by SorayaCarvalho(f): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

is ur tin now hairy?

Are you a good sniffer and braider?? angry
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Princeparix(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2013
*shouting*

O

N

I

L

A

lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Are you a good sniffer and braider?? angry
yeah, ma 9inch is, it sniff straff and braid well
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by druid06(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2013
Op, abeg tell dem. Dis virgin shiit dey piss me off.

If you're a virgin, kudos to you. Keep that stuff to yourself, no one cares aside you or your parents (and possibly Jesus in heaven wey you dey carry the virginity go meet). Updating your post on every social networking site could be tagged as an ostentatious display of ignorance. It's very annoying.

It's not like we all don't have personal items to brag about. Like I am a billionaire in dollars in the future but yet you don't see me washing my possible billion dollar on your faces..lol..

Anybodi wey write say him be virgin for this forum, na Ogun to kill am.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Most virgins on Nairaland are prostitutes. I have met too many virgins in my life and one thing I understand is that real virgins can never be more sexually experienced than prostitute. But on nairaland the virgins can describe intimate orgasm or heavenly feelings in detail without omitting a damn thing. There is this particular and very popular one on nairaland who knows all the sizes of all pennises according to tribes and regions. She can describe Mouth Action and doggy like her life depends on it. Mtcheeew.
grin onila grin
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Omolola1(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2013
abi o, virginity is a thing of the mind undecided
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by HURUCHI(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Tayerulz: Stop being hypocritical! So only your sexual parts are the 'temples of your holy spirit'? What about your mouth that lies and speaks shiit, your hand that does shiit, you hears that ears bullshyte, your mind that imagines and wishes 'being pounded hard' etc? Don't manipulate the scriptures to suite whatever you have in mind by fulfilling one part of the bible and neglecting others. Be realistic with yourself, other virtues are better hyped than virginity. Most of these 'self acclaimed' virgins wished their cherries popped! Whats the point in keeping it when you always fantacize about se.x, you always rub your cl1t and practice other meaningless acts, yet, they'll come out and be forming 'my body is the temple of holy spirit'...isn't that hypocritical?? AFRICANS and hypocracy! #no insult bro#

hey direct your grievance to the poster not AFRICANS OK
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Omolola1: abi o, virginity is a thing of the mind undecided
lols, why are u angry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / Spending Money On A Girl Who Does not Like You. (pics) / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.