Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (14804 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Lord Babs: I pray that you and I die, precisely this week, for a speedy reckoning. Oya, say amen to that.
actually i still got some stains here and there,some grudges 2 clear,fulfillments 2 fulfill,gotta be perfect 4 judgement u knw. . .talk 2 me In abou 70yrs
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

You just use his name to try and make yourself feel better with this line of thought: "If Bill Gates is an Atheist, Atheism must be right and I too should be an Atheist".

...Bill Gates
Anywhere you go
Logicboy must follow you O.
He must to follow-follow
He must to follow-follow
Oh Bill Gates you're so successful
That he thinks you must be logical
And if you're logical
You cannot be evil
Logicboy must follow you O.

grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue
you're still dwelling on false assertion. All I'm not sure is if it is deliberate. He's not saying Bill Gates & other atheistic bodies/communities should be imitated. All he's saying is that it is utterly sardonic for your kind to persist in vilifying & condemning such people as hell-bound or evil, when virtually all your survival in life keeps depending on the inventions of these same hell-bound minds/communities.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Mary4life1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
My fellow christians,pls ignore them cos you would just get more angry and anger is a sin.just leave them and hold on to your faith and lets just pray for them
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
O.k.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: he didnt mean that.he is only speaking to the demon in you and not you
Lol. . .dOn't mInd logicboy ma'am. . .he has comprehension hics grin
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by LordBabs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: My fellow christians,pls ignore them cos you would just get more angry and anger is a sin.just leave them and hold on to your faith and lets just pray for them
don't waste your prayer, woman. He that is healed needs no medicine.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
redsun:

I can see why you guys arrest goats and monkeys for criminal offences in nigeria.You can not combine reality with delusions,if you do,you will just remain a zombie,and will never seem to get it right.

The only thing that is keeping nigerians down is their mindsets.They believe to much in mysteries,instead of facing up to their life challenges and sorting them out.
Lol at your ascertations,there are More white christians than Nigerians you know,Infact,we'r child's play compared 2 them. . .Infact presently,the christian asian Population has already dwarfed Nigeria's and is still growing. . .what was it u said about mInd-set again??
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are quite illogical.

Coming for you- that is like receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I am smiling home tonight. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Logicboy03:
You can not call atheists evil and then proceed to benefit from atheists contributions to mankind. That is quite hypocritical.

Don't mind us for "reaping" where we didn't "sow". It is God's doing and bountiful blessing- I know, it is quite "illogical". Maybe "illogical" is actually "logical". tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by blaqoracle: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Boomark: Who will he say he is looking for?

No. It is not a place meant for them.
there is neither heaven nor hell, only death is real.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: Lol at your ascertations,there are More white christians than Nigerians you know,Infact,we'r child's play compared 2 them. . .Infact presently,the christian asian Population has already dwarfed Nigeria's and is still growing. . .what was it u said about mInd-set again??

Asia is a continent. Nigeria is a country.

Furthermore, 64% of Japan dont believe in god

42% in China are atheist

South Korea is about 46%
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Coming for you- that is like receiving the Nobel Peace Prize. I am smiling home tonight. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Don't mind us for "reaping" where we didn't "sow". It is God's doing and bountiful blessing- I know, it is quite "illogical". Maybe "illogical" is actually "logical". tongue

One question for you.

How do you feel about the fact that there is no atheist version of Boko Haram?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Asia is a continent. Nigeria is a country.

Furthermore, 64% of Japan dont believe in god

42% in China are atheist

South Korea is about 46%
Lol. . .and this is someone ranting about Logic. . .that man was trying 2 base his argument on the Lot of Nigerian christians,i was just showing Him that the people he worships(by that i mean civilisation) are accepting th GOod news Everyday

Oh and BTW,what is 54% of 1.3billion Ppl??

And as off 2010,about 23million chinese were converted

and FYI,there are over 100m chinese christians,which is more than the 70m communists

I wonder where u Got ur facts from anyways(nt saying they are wrong)
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by wirelex: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
The initiator of the thread never told you guys he is Christian, Muslim or Atheist and people are already attacking him as a Christian. Na wa for nairalanders. There's hardly any thread that does not bring up religious or ethnic sentiments.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Born2beRich1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
I would advise everyone that believes in God to ignore some people dat re trying to put u down den at d end will repent and make it...as for you saying bill gates gave a percentage to charity will make heaven go nd read 1corithian 13vs1-4 the answer is there for u..we are all sinners and we shuld repent and show true love to one another...
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: Lol. . .and this is someone ranting about Logic. . .that man was trying 2 base his argument on the Lot of Nigerian christians,i was just showing Him that the people he worships(by that i mean civilisation) are accepting th GOod news Everyday

Oh and BTW,what is 54% of 1.3billion Ppl??

And as off 2010,about 23million chinese were converted

and FYI,there are over 100m chinese christians,which is more than the 70m communists

I wonder where u Got ur facts from anyways(nt saying they are wrong)

What the hell are you on about?

Christianity is only 4% in China as at 2010/2011
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Born 2be Rich: I would advise everyone that believes in God to ignore some people dat re trying to put u down den at d end will repent and make it...as for you saying bill gates gave a percentage to charity will make heaven go nd read 1corithian 13vs1-4 the answer is there for u..we are all sinners and we shuld repent and show true love to one another...

Because helping those in need without any reward isnt true love?

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by akin101: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
so only christians are going to heaven.......
what a really small group.....
sounds shitty to me
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by akin101: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
only christians own heaven
lalalalala
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
Policewoman: I have a question for the atheists here. When one dies, what happens to the person?
Kaput finito. Its the end dear. We came from dust & we will return to dust. Its that simple. You can't remember what was happening on this planet 4 billion years ago simply because you didn't exist then. So likewise when your life cycle ends when u die. Just like the people who died before you, you won't remember or know anything about what is happening anywhere when u cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

What the hell are you on about?

Christianity is only 4% in China as at 2010/2011
Lol,i know. . .buth err. . . 'LOGIC' proof?? Though i'm sure its much more than 4% ,,. . .Oh and jst so u knw,4% of the population of china at that time is about 56million,and counting... Logicman
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: Lol,i know. . .buth err. . . 'LOGIC' proof?? Though i'm sure its much more than 4% ,,. . .Oh and jst so u knw,4% of the population of china at that time is about 56million,and counting... Logicman

and 40% of 200 million is 80 million and counting in Nigeria. Checkmate

Proof of religion in China;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Martini101(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
See what religion has done to this youngman logic boy. I pray dat one day, u 'll have an encounter dat 'll open ur eyes to d existence of GOD.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by luvtoyota(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
HELL IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSON!
By Evangelism Rtem in OUR BIBLE STUDIES (OBS) (Files) · Edit Doc

HELL IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSON!

One thing about Hell is it's no respecter of persons. The rich go to Hell, the poor go, to Hell, the Old go to Hell, the teens go to Hell! The Jew goes to Hell, the gentile goes to Hell! even those that never

hurt anyone, and even help others, those that are kind and generous to charities, in the worlds eyes we would say they are NOT bad enough to go to Hell with Hitler and the Satanic worshipers, murders, etc. but the bible says ALL Have sinned and fell short of the Glory of God! All of us need a perfect savior and that is JESUS CHRIST!

There is ONLY one entrance way one door into Heaven and that is YAHUSHUA /Jesus Christ! It does NOT matter how famous you are in this world, in HELL you are a NOBODY! Satan has no favorites he only wants to do one thing, to take as many souls to HELL with Him to suffer with him for all eternity! Please don't be one of these many faces! Please warn others! Grandma's, Grandpa's, Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Husbands, Wives, and Children (teens) are in HELL! All races are in hell. Warn THEM before its too late! In Hell there is no healing! You die in sickness and pain! if you choose to go to HELL after reading this I can NOT stop you its Your Choice!!!! But at least you were warned!

(From Copyright by Apostle Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia)

So, what do you want to allow taking you to hell fire? Fame or riches, position or possession, popularity or cares of this world? Let me ask you, how many years do you think people will spend in hell then after the Judgment to real hell fire? Your friends and family members who died in one sin or the other are now in hell and lost forever, the Blood of Jesus Christ is forever in vain over their lives and they will ever be with demons and devil forever and never see light. They wish they could have a minute out of your time now, but they will never. Will you not make use of your time NOW before it is too? It is not about being a Christian or pastor, it is about living a holy and righteousness life. Sin is sin, no matter how little, common or harmless. Do you really want to go to hell?

“So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” Matthew 13:49,50.

Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now and start a new life? The repent! Confess all your sins, ready to forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start have new life in Jesushttp://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can contact us for biblical guidance and godly counsel: Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351.You can also contact us if you have issues, restitution to make, confession or burden in your mind and you need Biblical counseling and prayer without any church attachmen
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Born2beRich1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
@logicboy if u read d passage i mentioned recently u will knw tgat money doesnt take u to heaven..one of d thieves crusified along with jesus did 3things d landed him to heaven- 1. He silenced d other robber dat was making a mockery of jesus 2.He acknowledge dat he was a sinner 3. He believed n asked jesus to take him to paradise..
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Shaw007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

and 40% of 200 million is 80 million and counting in Nigeria. Checkmate

Proof of religion in China;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China
KorrectIon. . .last census,140million,official records,which makes 40% 56million. . .chinA-5% of 1.4billion =67 Million and rapidly counting...

http://www.pewforum.org/Christian/Global-Christianity-china.aspx

Btw,are we seriously doing this? undecided
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Femmymata2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Atheist don't believe in God,satan,heaven or hell. We didn't know where we are 200yrs ago because we're not yet born and after we die we also become unconscious. But in the case any of the Gods exist, an atheist will prefer to go to hell. God created hell for the rebels like me,logicboy,satan,demons,non-believers and pretending christians who don't like the comically grieving,repenting,sorrowful,wrathful,diabolical, bloodthirsty,genocidal,irrelevant,powerless(depending on its followers to defend it) jealous God but gambling on the (idea in the case it exist) forgetting God is all knowing
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Born 2be Rich: @logicboy if u read d passage i mentioned recently u will knw tgat money doesnt take u to heaven..one of d thieves crusified along with jesus did 3things d landed him to heaven- 1. He silenced d other robber dat was making a mockery of jesus 2.He acknowledge dat he was a sinner 3. He believed n asked jesus to take him to paradise..

lmao.

Sorry, there remains no evidence for God.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Shaw007: KorrectIon. . .last census,140million,official records,which makes 40% 56million. . .chinA-5% of 1.4billion =67 Million and rapidly counting...

http://www.pewforum.org/Christian/Global-Christianity-china.aspx

Btw,are we seriously doing this? undecided

Yes we are....last census in 2012 for Nigeria was 170 million. 40% of that is 68 million. Checkmate.

However, we cant trust census of Naija. Figures are never accurate and the estimate of 200 million could be more accurate

Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mary 4 life: My fellow christians,pls ignore them cos you would just get more angry and anger is a sin.just leave them and hold on to your faith and lets just pray for them
LOL. Why should any true christain get angry?
I've risen above mine.
Rise Above Anger.
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: LOL. Why should any true christain get angry?
I've risen above mine.
Rise Above Anger.

Lol,....anger is part of being human.

Why do christians lie? hmmmm?
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Areaboy2(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
Reyginus: LOL. Why should any true christain get angry?
I've risen above mine.
Rise Above Anger.

your god is one of vengeance and has been angry numerous times.. much less you undecided
Re: Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol,....anger is part of being human.

Why do christians lie? hmmmm?
Lol. This is an isolated issue. If the written words of an atheist can annoy me, am not worthy to be a christain. How then can I be able to overcome greater temptations? By the way, am used to you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.