Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (22162 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Does Height Really Matter In A Relationship? / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL: A guy must be at least 5 inches taller than me. My smallest heels are 4 inches tall, so I still want my man to be taller than me when I've got my heels on.

You've got me. I am 6ft5
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by ichidodo: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
FRONT PAGE?! I DON DIE O!
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dynamites they say come in small packages grin. Abacha was some short ugly mofo, so was Napoleon, so are Tom Cruise and Al Pacino...to name a few.

To all my 'altitude challenged' cheesy cheesy friends out there, women are not attracted to your height, to a very large extent, but to your BEHAVIOUR and ATTITUDE. Your height and looks are almost insignificant when it comes to getting girls.

This is a very big, EXACT science that I don't have the time to go into right now. Someday soon, I will make an EPIC post on this. Ask any of your tall friends, when was the last time a girl pulled down her pants for him because of his height.

A guys height, just like his dressing or car can ONLY create INTEREST...attraction is a different kettle of fish altogether.

4 Likes

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
2buff: 5'7" and up please. im 6ft and I hate the idea of bending down like that just to smooch.
I think short girls should go with short guys. If all the shorties take all the giants, who will the tall girls be with?

Though i think shorties throb after tall blokes mainly because they want the guy to rescue their genepool from dwarfism grin
guy opposite attract nah.a fat man must like to date a slim babe while a very fat babe would like to date a very slim man.na so the thing be.a very very tall man go like to date a very short woman while a very tall woman go like to date a man wey dey as short as akin and pawpaw.na the opposite law of attraction dey dictate the terms here
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 5much(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
tall guys rule the world.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Richfella: Dynamites they say come in small packages grin. Abacha was some short ugly mofo, so was Napoleon, so are Tom Cruise and Al Pacino...to name a few.

To all my 'altitude challenged' cheesy cheesy friends out there, women are not attracted to your height, to a very large extent, but to your BEHAVIOUR and ATTITUDE. Your height and looks are almost insignificant when it comes to getting girls.

This is a very big, EXACT science that I don't have the time to go into right now. Someday soon, I will make an EPIC post on this. Ask any of your tall friends, when was the last time a girl pulled down her pants for him because of his height.

A guys height, just like his dressing or car can ONLY create INTEREST...attraction is a different kettle of fish altogether.
That's true to some extent but not for some girls who are so much concerned about height.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Omen100(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Both the ladies & gents are using lies to destroy themselves here, ok, I am the only dude here that is interested in dwarf chic's in the house, so dwarfs, please start inboxing me all the informations I may need from you guys.

Yours sincerely.

"Those nairaland-liars, make una try fear God ooo"
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by sunnshyn(f): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
all4naija: What are the evidences to back your statement?

There is also this belief that tall guys have huge boners! That is a lie because mine is just a little above average!

Oh yea?? Hmmm....shocked
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
deshclones: very tall gals are mostly nyashless and br3astless.....i rather stick with an average tall gal...they have full optioned assets..front and back...
and hipless as well too grin
omo if i talk true na babes of average height and even the short ones na dem dey get yansh and hips these days.e be like say dem don theif tall babes yansh grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
5much: tall guys rule the world.
yes but tall men with pot belly rule the universe cool cool
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:
Trying to hv d last say, I see. Napoleon complex!!

Wetin wussup you even mean?? Mtcheew undecided undecided

grin grin grin

He's trying all rather dying to be funny. Can't you see that? grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by abiL(f): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ucheosefoh: dat means u are short na cus ur smallest heels na 4 inches and oda heels are 6 to 7 inches high lol *justasking*

I'm 5'6. Yep most of my heels are 6 inches (longer than some people's d[i]ck cool grin )

1 Like

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm 6ft and still growin so my fantasy gal must be 5'8 to my height and I'm always head over heels wen I see som of dem gals wit well-endowed front-end and back-end(pardon me,I'm from the programmin section).it makes me say "WOW!DAMN!"
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL:

I'm 5'6. Yep most of my heels are 6 inches (longer than some people's d[i]ck cool grin )
Ya raw hun!
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
considering im 5'10 i need a guy who is at least 6'1, so that I can still wear heels and my partner can be still taller than me smiley
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by hardbody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ok, so all the guys are tall, some of us aint 6 plus and guess what, we phok as often as we want and we dont phok guys

3 Likes

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
all4naija: grin grin grin

He's trying all rather dying to be funny. Can't you see that? grin

LOL!! grin grin grin I no quickly grab cheesy

This ur English dey co'm'fuse me oo.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
yes but tall men with pot belly rule the universe cool cool
ruler ni?ask gals on here which one they'd prefer,abs or belly?
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Jahcares(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Age shouldn't be a problem. Besides, we didn't create ourselves.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
53cur3m0d3: I'm 6ft and still growin so my fantasy gal must be 5'8 to my height and I'm always head over heels wen I see som of dem gals wit well-endowed front-end and back-end(pardon me,I'm from the programmin section).it makes me say "WOW!DAMN!"

oh, d jokes and diss I could make from ur post.........
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by abiL(f): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
A lot of you guys are lying about your height, when you all should be bragging about the size of your d[i]cks. Hahaha grin cheesy grin

6 foot tall my a[s]s

2 Likes

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by naijathings(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=18pt]ARE YOU GETTING WISER OR ARE YOU JUST GROWING TALL? - DAMIEN MARLEY[/size]
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by mcevans1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
berem: na me laugh pass! A guy will say 5ft 7inches is tall? Abegi! Anything below 6ft 2inches should go hug a transformer!

Me wey come b 6ft 3inches nko?
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by abiL(f): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:

oh, d jokes and diss I could make from ur post.........

Lol trust me. I'll just let him be.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:

LOL!! grin grin grin I no quickly grab cheesy

This ur English dey co'm'fuse me oo.

Lol... now you've got the point! You were too quick to lash back at him. grin grin grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shollypopz:

My sis is 5'10 1/2 and she's "endowed". What u wrote there is a big fat lie!!!!
Tell him again! Am 5'9,my importer and exporter na die! Hipless ke? My hips don't lie mehn!

@op
As for badosky o, I no fit carry any excrembre during kerewa.So! If I tall pass u,u best stop d next train.mi o raye shyte mehn!
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Tell him again! Am 5'9,my importer and exporter na die! Hipless ke? My hips don't lie mehn!

@op
As for badosky o, I no fit carry any excrembre during kerewa.So! If I tall pass u,u best stop d next train.mi o raye shyte mehn!

I never still see dis your import and export facilities sef angry

Where dem dey? Enerhen Round-about or Ajegunle water-side? angry angry angry grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by bokohalal(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
6feet 4 inches on a bad day. Any girl above 6feet me no like.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
2buff:

I never still see dis your import and export facilities sef angry

Where dem dey? Enerhen Round-about or Ajegunle water-side? angry angry angry grin
U missed ur chance.Try again! User busy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.