Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (22167 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Does Height Really Matter In A Relationship? / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by abiL(f): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Why'd we lie bout our heights wen U can see us?guys only lie bout d**ks

When can I see you? No one here has a picture to prove how tall they are, and I doubt none of us will meet face to face. So people can lie about their height on here.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by bayulll01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
odohemma:
I thought you are a 'V'.
u funny gan dont u knw dat all of them are virgin,even the one that just phucck and swallow spaarm wil tel u they are v,pathetic worthless pple roaming on niraland
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Ejine(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm a full 6'1", and to be honest, I actually find it cute when I lift my girl up for a kiss.
She freaking loves it! And so do I smiley
She's just at a nice 5'5", and even with her heels I'm still the taller one.

Personally, a girl has to be heavily loaded in the bootay and boobay departments for me... Don't care too much about height.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by seuntola: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by naijathings(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=18pt]i am tall, up down and center. financially and mentally too. spiritual and emotional aspects still average[/size] grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Ejine(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
ichidodo: Society is predisposed to taller guys, unfortunately for 5'7 guys like us. But wealth,intelligience and power dont choose heights. As such its a free world to make hay while the sun shine as its not the size of the man in a fight but the size of the fight in a man. A man,irrespective of height, has only 1 heart to love a woman,likewise a woman.i.e not evryone get their desired mate in the long-term as some desirees already have their desired leavin the other desirees (height-hopefuls) out in the rain. At the end, the equation of life always resolves itself into a state of equilibrium i.e the tall guys get some tall girls, short girls get some tall guys,short girls get some short guys and short guys get some tall girls ( i hear some have secret fetishes for short-guys).So, guys (5'7 to 5'0) go get that girl of ure dreams u just mite hit pay-dirt. My two naira.

I'm really touched by the first paragraph of your post. Didn't really know height was such a big deal in the mating game though.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by EzePromoe: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
I wonder how you all measures your height, but for me, i know i'm tall but i don't know my measurement. I'm not attracted to any lady at all for now. Business/money first before woman/expenditure
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by donktrax(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
am 6 2" my g.f is 6ft datz my perfect height for my woman. cant bend down too much to her. i like her staying at my face nt my chest. menong "no to short women" 4 me. bt i have a lot of dem as my friends
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
lefulefu:
guy i tall i get big belle and i get money join am cool cool cool cool.u ursef tall but u broke and u get mosquito chest.u tell me b/w u and me who babes go prefer cool cool
Why include the money factor?how bout guys with money that work out at the gym to stay fit.now that's fair game
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
I am a short guy 5ft3"(163cm). I used to feel bad about it, until I developed a very good self confidence. I have dated several women all of them taller than me. My babe in those days in the university was the most beautiful girl in her class with height 5ft11"(179cm). She fell for me because I am a confident dude who is very bold to say anytin I feel like saying. 4get what a girl says. Most tall ladies I have dated always show lack of interest at first, but by the time I start yarnings them go dey trip. Most of my female colleagues always flock around me even wen there are more handsome cute dude among us. Some jealous handsome tall guys even think I used jazz. I don't used any jazz. I am blessed with oratory and controversial gist most of which were not natural. I trained and developed those skills. Women get attracted to my gist. The truth of the matter is that we all love good tins. Height,riches,intelligence ,fame, power, good looks etc. U can be handsome but boring. Ugly like me but entertaining and intelligent. Evry good quality is a charm. A girl can tell u today God forbid that he will date a short man like u. But if u play ur game well, few days later she will tell u she was naïve wen she said it. Another tin, u can be tall with small dlck. But short with big dlck. If u are a short guy with big stick, try to let d lady know as fast as possible. Most(more than 90percent) of ladies value big long stick more than height. Tell her somtin like I know u think my stick is small, but actually I have a long and big stick that can take any lady to moon in joy.even wen it is out of point, just say it.4get abt if she get angry or not. All of them will always pretend to be offended. But just don't worry urself. Women love erotic men more than romantic men.

4 Likes

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 2sexy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL:

When can I see you? No one here has a picture to prove how tall they are, and I doubt none of us will meet face to face. So people can lie about their height on here.

Abi o... And that's why I asked the same question earlier.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Ozenko(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL: Hahhaha ^^^^^
'gesskia' i Like tall babes .r u tall? B ma guest.
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL:

Let's ff each other on here so we can mail,k?I'll go first
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Corona99(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Am just lyk a MAN mountain,,, tall n huge (giant)...z it an advantage?
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by bayulll01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
atbu1983: I am a short guy 5ft3"(163cm). I used to feel bad about it, until I developed a very good self confidence. I have dated several women all of them taller than. My babe in those days in the university was the most beautiful girl in her class with height 5ft11"(179cm). She fell for me because I am a confident dude who is very bold to say anytin I feel like saying. 4get what a girls says. Most tall ladies I have dated always show lack of interest at first, but by the time I start yarnings them go they trip. Most of my female colleagues always flock around me even wen there are more handsome cute dude among us. Some even think I used jazz. I don't used any jazz. I am blessed with oratory and controversial gist. Women get attracted to my gist. The truth of the matter is that we all love good tins. Height,riches,intelligent,fame, power, good looks etc. U can be handsome but boring. Ugly like me but entertaining and intelligent. Evry good quality is a charm. A girl can tell u today God forbid that he will date a short man like u. But if a game man, few days later she will tell u she was naïve wen she said it. Another tin, u can be tall with small dlck. But short with big dlck. If u are a short guy with big stick, try to let d lady know as fast as possible. Most(more than 90percent) of ladies value big long stick more than height.
bros how long is ur d1ck
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by abiL(f): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
bayulll01:
bros how long is ur d1ck

You MUST be gay
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by seuntola: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
atbu1983: I am a short guy 5ft3"(163cm). I used to feel bad about it, until I developed a very good self confidence. I have dated several women all of them taller than. My babe in those days in the university was the most beautiful girl in her class with height 5ft11"(179cm). She fell for me because I am a confident dude who is very bold to say anytin I feel like saying. 4get what a girls says. Most tall ladies I have dated always show lack of interest at first, but by the time I start yarnings them go they trip. Most of my female colleagues always flock around me even wen there are more handsome cute dude among us. Some even think I used jazz. I don't used any jazz. I am blessed with oratory and controversial gist. Women get attracted to my gist. The truth of the matter is that we all love good tins. Height,riches,intelligent,fame, power, good looks etc. U can be handsome but boring. Ugly like me but entertaining and intelligent. Evry good quality is a charm. A girl can tell u today God forbid that he will date a short man like u. But if a game man, few days later she will tell u she was naïve wen she said it. Another tin, u can be tall with small dlck. But short with big dlck. If u are a short guy with big stick, try to let d lady know as fast as possible. Most(more than 90percent) of ladies value big long stick more than height.
5:3, nt possible
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by seuntola: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
@abil,I'd hav askd for a meeting but U're in the UK so chances are limited.I'm not braggin bout my height,and I'm not discriminating against short gals.I luv short gals cos they're portable especially wen dancing.hav U ever seen a short gal put on a mini?ur head'll spin..FYI, my first 2 gfs were short
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by TheMadameXimena(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Date a short guy that I will be addressing his ogo instead of him!
Heavens NO!!!!!

I really would feel like a bully if I wore heels and I'm still taller than he is!
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
Generally women love height. But there are various types of hieght. Just ensure u have atleast one. Physical height, joystick height, financial height, fame height, intellectual height,sex height, yarnings height,confident height, spiritual height etc. Just ensure u are a tall man somewhere. If u have watched the series "the game of thrones" u will understand what I mean. Evry woman wanted to have a taste of d midget lanister more than his handsome brother, because of his bedmatics reputation. Bedmatics was his height. He was also a good talker.u must not have any of this height naturally. All of them can be created even physical height. Most american basketballers actually used growth hormone to enhance their height when they were still teanagers. Lionel messi height was also created.

1 Like

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
@ seuntola, I bet u, if I jam u in real life, u will trip for my combination. within one week, I will be telling u what color of pant u shd wear. Physical height is just one quality among many quality a woman trips and fall for. If u are a short guy u don't need to bother. Just focus on other qualities. All a woman is looking for is someone she can use to shine among her friends and be proud of.if u are short and ugly like me, develop other tins that can make u sellable.

1 Like

Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
abiL:

MI?? Eewwww! God forbid bad thing. I don't care how much naira he has got, that guy is short AND ugly.
who in particular MI or Messi ?
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by bayulll01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
atbu1983: Generally women love height. But there are various types of hieght. Just ensure u have atleast one. Physical height, joystick height, financial height, fame height, intellectual height,sex height, yarnings height,confident height, spiritual height etc. Just ensure u are a tall man somewhere. If u have watched the series "the game of thrones" u will understand what I mean. Evry woman wanted to have a taste of d midget lanister more than his handsome brother, because of his bedmatics reputation. Bedmatics was his height. He was also a good talker.u must not have any of this height naturally. All of them can be created even physical height. Most american basketballers actually used growth hormone to enhance their height when they were still teanagers. Lionel messi height was also created.
the imp was a dwaf joor
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by GentleNaaz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
All of una don dy form tallest, if i hear.....tank God am xactly 6ft nw n hope 2 add mor by nxt 3 yrs
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hell yeah! After choping dier money tho! grin
any way u never jam de stingy ones
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by bayulll01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
seuntola: 5:3, I don DEAD!!!!!!!! CheIiiiiiiiI...*forgets d gist and focuses on d height*.....5 wat... 3.....I wil nt tk dis for ma neighbour's chicken's dog....mi o gba,,ahn ahn......I won't play wit U̶̲̥̅̊ again joor***cries***
are u high must u mock d guy
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm 6.2.50 - however, I'll never date a chic taller than 5'7...

I like it when my chics 'look up' up me... grin
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Why do people lie about their height?

I've got a cousin who's like 5'7/5'8 and he tells everyone he's 6ft lol...

I'm the shortest guy in my family at 6.2.50 and I freaking hate it..
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by Oppy1: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
sexkillz: No dwarves and midgets for me as they would be catastrophic to my ministry.

God bless you as you comply. . . Amen!
since they are not the one who created themselves and God has a reason for creating us the way we are! So no inferiority complex
Re: How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? by KuforijiThomas: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
I tank God for my height.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.