Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) (22166 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Dailyhappenings: 1:26pm On May 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNquwTK0RA

A Nigerian Man was seen in Air peace airline proposing to the love of his life after dating for seven years.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Reminderz: 1:41pm On May 19, 2023
smh! why is it that those people who didn't do even half of all these showoffs and PDA didn't experience divorce and cheating cases unlike people of today? it only shows that people are marrying for the wrong reasons and not because they are truly ready to commit to their partners...

what most people see as genuine in this modern times is nothing more than fantasy and satisfaction of illusions which we created for ourselves... if you like go moon make una go do honeymoon, when shits hit the fan, you'll regret ever doing this and your so called soulmate might actually end up taking your soul if you choose wrong..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
Very romantic indeed. I'm planning to propose to 20 girls simultaneously inside a ship

This I have seen.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by omooba969(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
A whole 7 years of dating, wetin both of them dey find?

They are probably just great and function well as bf & gf. I hope their marriage endures the rest of time bcoz 7 years of dating is a sure sign of foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Mustiboy(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
May God bless their union.

I don't like gays, but let them do their thing.

Dem nor kill person

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by fukushaki(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
Ba lakaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by bestman09(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
Unnecessary show. I'm married now for 23 years. We didn't do this show nor dated for 1 year. Yes, we had seen ups and downs yet we are stronger as a couple with 3 wonderful teens and a youngster of 21.

Dating for 10 years or going to the moon to propose does not guarantee a successful marriage.

May God bless their union

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by crestedaguiyi: 3:04pm On May 19, 2023
Low ballers will castigate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by IamdbuII: 3:05pm On May 19, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

My biggest dream is to propose to my girlfriend on the stage of Grammy awards when I win, after they present the award to me and I deliver my speech, then I will be like....

And last but not the least I want to call out the special woman behind my my success BLA BLA BLA , then I will call her name then go on one knee and ask her WILL YOU MARRY ME? Suspense Everywhere, everywhere go bust, my news go go everywhere worldwide

Chai imagination wan keee me

But if the babe go say no chaiii the embarrassment no go be here ooo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by xynerise: 3:05pm On May 19, 2023
And she will be dramatic after 7 years of wiping grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2023
Gaybriel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by LikeAking: 3:06pm On May 19, 2023
Were d gf?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by onlyboyson(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2023
7 years ? thank God the lady has migrated from girl friend to lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPNquwTK0RA

A Nigerian Man was seen in Air peace airline proposing to the love of his life after dating for seven years.

7 years of dating, methusalah style of dating. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by AsomStructures: 3:06pm On May 19, 2023
Kudos for still finding her worthy after seven years. It means she's a good woman..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by scholes23(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Una doh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by southsouthking(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
The most scariest thing of my life is getting married.
The past reflection and bad experience of my last relationship still bring back memories.

After God fear Woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by SalamRushdie: 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Proposing on a commercial flight or supermarket is so tasteless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Flick490(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Ah! Man to man?
God!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by devilmaycry: 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
Who else was waiting to see the lady's face sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by happney65: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
:DSay yes,Say Yes,Say Yes

Ori eyin mejeji ti buru pa Po.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by victorazy(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Johnjanrt: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
shocked
Another man down.
After all these hassles, imagine say the wife go come dey show am shege
The life of of man is packed full of miseries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by MayorWhales: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
Mustiboy:

Dem nor kill person
Ordinary 50mb to watch video you no get, and youโ€™re jumping into the comment. The joke is on you smh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by pweeryambre: 3:08pm On May 19, 2023
xynerise:
And she will be dramatic after 7 years of wiping grin

Ah well
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by chukel(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2023
Where is the lady biko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Flick490(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2023
MayorWhales:

Ordinary 50mb to watch video you no get, and youโ€™re jumping into the comment. The joke is on you smh

Help me with a thousand naira let me buy MB pls

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:09pm On May 19, 2023
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Danisaint112(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
Mustiboy:

Dem nor kill person

This is the reason I don't run into conclusion easily now see how you disgraced yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On An Airplane After 7 Years (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2023
I didn't watch the video o because I saw man and man. Didn't want to see eyesore. Please if you watched the video come and tell me if it's man and man or man and woman.

We're plenty that didn't click the link to watch.

In other news: I'm looking for a LinkedIn account to buy. Pls if you've one for sell chat me up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.