Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (16371 Views)

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Have they done a paternity test? And that man doesn't look near 96 to me o, you sure say him and the wife know their real age?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by redcliff: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
[size=30pt]this man and his wife are very wicked. Who would take care of his kids when he is gone? There is nothing like fatherly and motherly love. It can never be bought for a million dollars even. Except they live up to 120-130 [/size]
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by TBD(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Indeed abraham & sarah
u-best:
Abraham & Serah of my time
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Unfortunately,the man cannot live to see his grandchildren.too bad!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
berem: Unfortunately,the man cannot live to see his grandchildren.too bad!
He might, dont rule out that man staying alive the next 44 yrs. He looks like a lightening rod. Such sexual prowess might keep me up till 140yrs. He says the neighbors are jealous of his sex life, I can imagine the moaning.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo: wow. this man must be sex machine. this is unusual sha. in Nigeria, at 25, our men have started using man power, and before 40, the mama of the house will be spending 20 mins to wake the John tomas up, with no response.
well anything can happen in India.may be he gets many hidden secrets that no man has ever discovered or take serious apart from his milk, almond and those stuffs he said.

jumping from one woman to another diminishes a man sexually, physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by bright007(f): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity Repetition is a sign of stupidity
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by WebSurfer(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
Na wa o
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by SamMilla1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
A 96-year-old indian man said to his doctor,
"I've never felt better.
I have an 18-year old bride who is
pregnant with my child. What do you
think about that?" The doctor considered his question for
a minute and then said,
"I have an elderly friend who is a
hunter. One day when he was going
out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally
picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the bush, he saw a
rabbit sitting beside the stream.
He raised his umbrella and went, 'slam,
slam' and the rabbit fell dead. What do
you think of that?"
The 96-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."
The doctor replied, "Thats exactly my
point."

3 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by ZUBY77(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sam Milla: A 96-year-old indian man said to his doctor,
"I've never felt better.
I have an 18-year old bride who is
pregnant with my child. What do you
think about that?" The doctor considered his question for
a minute and then said,
"I have an elderly friend who is a
hunter. One day when he was going
out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally
picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the bush, he saw a
rabbit sitting beside the stream.
He raised his umbrella and went, 'slam,
slam' and the rabbit fell dead. What do
you think of that?"
The 96-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."
The doctor replied, "Thats exactly my
point."

Very funny.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by webizone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
berem: Dis one na natural cheating! How man go fit they flex and produce at 96yrs and woman fit flex but no go fit produce from 55-60yrs? For wetin?

THE WIFE IS 54. AND EWWW? WELL DON'T UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS SHA.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
berem: Unfortunately,the man cannot live to see his grandchildren.too bad!
is there some kind of benefit in seeing your grandchildren that i am missing ?

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Godmother(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
This child will be dull no be small
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
first of all, paternity test is needed
second of all, that poor child will soon become an orphan
third of all, the poor child is at risk of developmental problems (down syndrome, mental retardation etc) due to the low quality of the s[size=1pt].[/size]perm.

in short, old men should not be procreating. for the sake of the poor children. use a CONDOM.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by NwaTeacher1: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
The new born baby is weak. Product of a weak sperm
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
c.fours:
obadiah777: so at what age should men stop having kids ?
third of all, the poor child is at risk of developmental problems (down syndrome, mental retardation etc) due to the low quality of the s[size=1pt].[/size]perm.

in short, old men should not be procreating. for the sake of the poor children. use a CONDOM.
so at what age should men stop having kids ?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nwa Teacher: The new born baby is weak. Product of a weak sperm
at what age should men stop having kids
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Bunchersstab(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Smell fish here...
I suspect d man brothers
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by queensmith: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
c.fours:

scientific inaccuracy- children don't develop downs syndrome. They are born with it.

You meant the chances of a child being born with these problems is higher with old age. If the child is healthy, all is well on the development side.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
queensmith:

scientific inaccuracy- children don't develop downs syndrome. They are born with it.

You meant the chances of a child being born with these problems is higher with old age. If the child is healthy, all is well on the development side.

duh. children are born with down syndrome. I never mentioned anywhere that it wasn't. the risk of a child having development problems or down syndrome is higher if birthed by aging parents.
they can also develop some of these things after birth. ex schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,aspergers, autism etc
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2012
c.fours:

duh. children are born with down syndrome. the risk of a child having development problems or down syndrome is higher if birthed by aging parents.
you didnt answer my question. i would appreciate an answer Sir
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
obadiah777: so at what age should men stop having kids ?

the quality of your sperm weakens with age. I will leave it to you to decide on that one.
Of course if you are childless, go ahead and give birth.
but if you have enough kids, no need making more babies just because you feel like it. you are just putting that child at risk out of your selfishness.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Iaz93: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
96yrs? Hehehe... I wonder how his blockos would look like... E go don shrink...
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
Many men in Nigeria are having children in their 90s.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
c.fours:

the quality of your sperm weakens with age. I will leave it to you to decide on that one.
Of course if you are childless, go ahead and give birth.
but if you have enough kids, no need making more babies just because you feel like it. you are just putting that child at risk out of your selfishness.
i thought you were like an expert in the field and can put a figure to it. or are you just coming up with your own science ? my pops had me in his forties and i am healthy, or at least i like to think i am
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
How is it that this guy's kini is still strong?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Manweysabi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
What of Pa Sadela wey had a baby at age 110. He still run three services every sunday- very agile!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
his fluid will be old already, probably walking their way to the egg with walking sticks.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
webdezzi: his fluid will be old already, probably walking their way to the egg with walking sticks.
grin grin grin
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by oladayo042: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
This man is definitely a Indian German machine. He loves to dey kpekus. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children / Why Do Girls Date Married Men / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.