Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (16268 Views)

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by rolchi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
World's oldest dad does it again at 96

An Indian man has become the world’s oldest father for the second time at the age of 96.
Ramjit Raghav was awarded the title two years ago when he had his first born son Karamjit aged 94.
Although he swore one was enough, the pensioner and his wife Shakuntala, 54, welcomed another son Ranjit, last month.

World's oldest: Ramjit Raghav holding his second baby Ranjit at the ripe old age of 96

Speaking at his home in the state of Haryana, 31 miles from Delhi, Ramjit said: ‘What can I do? This is all God's wish. He wanted me to have another son.’

When Shakuntala gave birth to the healthy boy earlier this month at the Government hospital in Haryana, the doctors laughed when Ramjit said he was the father.
He said: ‘They just laughed but they were very surprised.’
Ramjit, who lives with his family in a studio apartment, has high hopes for his sons.

Daddy duties: Ramjit Raghav, 96, with his wife Shankuntala, 54, and sons Karamjit, 4, and newborn Ranjit, is excited to have become a father again
He said: ‘I have been a farmer all my life. But I want them to become high ranking government workers.
‘It's good that I have another son now. Even if one of them dies, God forbid, I will have someone to carry on my family name."
Ramjit admits that as proud as he is of having two healthy sons at his age, his neighbours are more jealous of his sex drive.

Ramjit admits that as proud as he is of having two healthy sons at his age, his neighbours are more jealous of his sex drive

‘I'm healthy and I enjoy sex with my wife. I think it's very important for a husband and wife to have sex regularly and when she asks I will go on all night but for the sake of my child I've put our needs aside for now.'

Father-of-two Ramjit claims that a daily diet of almonds, butter and milk kept him sexually active.

He said: ‘I care for my wife and I give her everything she needs. She is a very happy woman.'
When Ramjit met second wife Shakuntala, he had been a widower for 25 years.
The pair met 22 years ago on a rainy morning at a Muslim shrine, Ramjit asked her to come home with him and she has never left.
'She didn't have any family or friends around, and I wanted to help her,' he explains.
'I took her under my wing and taught her some yoga and we fell in love. Many of my past girlfriends had died so I had never married and then I asked Shakuntala to be my wife.'

Shakuntala believes she would have been dead by now if it was not for Ramjit's caring ways.
She said: ‘It doesn't matter how old he is, I love him and I care for him dearly even, though he shouts at me sometimes.
‘He doesn't seem old to me, he can make love like any 25-year-old man, even better.

Family: Ramjit and Shankuntala pictured with their oldest son Karamjit in 2010 when Ramjit was named the world's oldest father the first time

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2218588/Ramjit-Raghav-Worlds-oldest-dad-does-96-does-sex-times-night.html

2 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
wow. this man must be sex machine. this is unusual sha. in Nigeria, at 25, our men have started using man power, and before 40, the mama of the house will be spending 20 mins to wake the John tomas up, with no response.
well anything can happen in India.may be he gets many hidden secrets that no man has ever discovered or take serious apart from his milk, almond and those stuffs he said.

8 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Youngzedd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Congrat.

God/Allah is great, the giver of all things.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by ubest1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abraham & Serah of my time

2 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by lakeside025(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo: wow. this man must be sex machine. this is unusual sha. in Nigeria, at 25, our men have started using man power, and before 40, the mama of the house will be spending 20 mins to wake the John tomas up, with no response.
well anything can happen in India.may be he gets many hidden secrets that no man has ever discovered or take serious apart from his milk, almond and those stuffs he said.

what's funny αη∂ suprising there, my grand dad had another baby at †ђξ age σƒ 99yrs at ilesha in osun state...
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
EWWWW
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Omar Sharif you try sir
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dis one na natural cheating! How man go fit they flex and produce at 96yrs and woman fit flex but no go fit produce from 55-60yrs? For wetin?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by 2million1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2012
God is truely great

2 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by MyneWhite1(f): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2012
Wow! This is incredible. And the wife is older than the usual age for women to have children too.

I worry for the children though, their parents look so poor, and quite old. What happens to the kids when they pass?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by mike404(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
That man is not up to 65 years old for Gods sake embarassed
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
4bobo: wow. this man must be sex machine. this is unusual sha. in Nigeria, at 25, our men have started using man power, and before 40, the mama of the house will be spending 20 mins to wake the John tomas up, with no response.

They don come again.
Nawa oo for some Naija niggaz.

Go ask am his secret.

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hmmm, why am I not surprised. Surely this fellow must've been a virgin all his youth.

At that age, most men are thinking of the Afterlife.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by 5much(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
what a virile man at old age.95yrs and the man is still kicking fine.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Orblonde: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
A Chiaaaaarmaaaan.... smiley
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by niggadee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
wicked s.p.e.r.m
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shebi you lil' bitche$ can see we have no clock. A 96-year-old chic's mammaries will be producing powdered milk grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Fourcade(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
Make him dey power dey go jare... grin

We only live once, but once is enough if we do it right. Live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!--Gary Ryan Blair
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Chanchit: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2012
This mata don mess for pesin mouth, then add salt o, I pity the woman, if the man kpayin anytime soon, she would inherit two boys to cater for.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by chucky234(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
Me and this man get something in common,I know say I go dey fit till I reach 100yrs. The only difference be say I go don born 50 minus 45 children before I clock 96yrs,strong men like us dey rare na.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by sushieater: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
wow! Guess there's still hope for hugh hefner & his partner to have a baby girl
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by valencia25(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
at his age... He no fit enjoy hin pikin success for sure... It's not a curse oo!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Gracious10: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2012

Lmaooooooo, a beg I reseve my comment.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by mallorca(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
Imposible is nothing

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
Youngzedd:

They don come again.
Nawa oo for some Naija niggaz.

Go ask am his secret.
I am not nigga for your info. that's a fact either you believe it not.hope you are not part of them sha because man power no good for your body
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by ichidodo: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
AS A YOGA PRACTITIONER TO A 96 YEAR OLD YOGA GURU, I SAY CONGRATULATIONS MAY THE ASANAS AND HATHAS GIVE U LONG LONG LIFE TO SEE THE FRUITS OF URE LABOUR.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Decryptor(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
There are some mixures of herbs which makes the sperm more potent even in old age esp in India! I can remember giving a girl some aphrodaisaics which a relative of mine brought from india and this girl was so Hot that her mom rushed her to the church for prayers that night because she tried something funny with her own brother even after we "went down" for hours that afternoon!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Singing #papa fire de go ooo papa oku#

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by emenim(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2012
Is it not yet time for him to retire, when does he expect to train them?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hope they have a guardianship plan for the baby
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Horlawoomey(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Fatai Rolling Dollar of India. The secret is YOYO BITTERS ;DFatai Rolling Dollar of India. The secret is YOYO BITTERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage / Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.