Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (16266 Views)

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Ignatio(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Where can I get almonds?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Akosbaba(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Dis wan passyoyo bitters and energy 2000 added togéther
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Oppy1: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
lakeside025: what's funny αη∂ suprising there, my grand dad had another baby at †ђξ age σƒ 99yrs at ilesha in osun state...
grin
lakeside025: what's funny αη∂ suprising there, my grand dad had another baby at †ђξ age σƒ 99yrs at ilesha in osun state...
' WHEN WAS THAT AND WHERE IN ILESA?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by dancewith: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
This man needs to blow some of his money on a paternity test. I will wager a nickle someone else did the shooting for him!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Goldieluks: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
Aww... cute baby.

but that papa needs a shave. It would make him look more presentable for his age.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by controlseven: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Accumulated "conji" can be very dangerous especially when discharged at old age. I refuse to be born by this man! Mbanuuuuuu!!!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by binbass(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Goldieluks: Aww... cute baby.

but that papa needs a shave. It would make him look more presentable for his age.
what is your biz with that?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by redsun(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Yeye old man.What does he need a baby for when he is a step away from his grave?Who is going to look after the child?

Rearing children is for the able,not the gift of god.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Goldieluks: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
binbass:
what is your biz with that?

It will look good on him, don't you think?
Just my opinion though.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Naijapikin1: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
You mean at 96, his “uncle“ is still alive and kickin like maaad?...quite in contrast to naija politicians who cant even see their d****cks, coz of pot bellies caused by “excess baggage“ as a result of extended over-chopability, due to corruption! ;DYou mean at 96, his “uncle“ is still alive and kickin like maaad?...quite in contrast to naija politicians who cant even see their d****cks, coz of pot bellies caused by “excess baggage“ as a result of extended over-chopability, due to corruption!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by binbass(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

It will look good on him, don't you think?
Just my opinion though.
Alright...i love your reply.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Forget about all that thrash you just read, make some naija girls handle that man - e no go last pass 1 night, na die e go die one time. . . .
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Richy4(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2012
I'm not surprised.He came from the country of Kama Sutra wink
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Burger01(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2012
Why was my post hidden? Huh?
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by Psaalmuel(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2012
God dash me dt type of sex drive..i wil 4eva cntinue prasing u!!!
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by AAAdam(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2012
Myne White: Wow! This is incredible. And the wife is older than the usual age for women to have children too.

I worry for the children though, their parents look so poor, and quite old. What happens to the kids when they pass?

Do not worry, God shall be with them.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by AAAdam(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2012
Myne White: Wow! This is incredible. And the wife is older than the usual age for women to have children too.

I worry for the children though, their parents look so poor, and quite old. What happens to the kids when they pass?

Do not worry, God is with them.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by beespak7(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
The power of the blue tablet.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by SisiKill1: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
The surprise in this story should be about the an almost 60 years old woman giving birth not the 96 years old man being a father jo.

What did he do? Managed to stay up long enough to ejaculate. . .how long does that take? 2 seconds? Abegi!

Now the almost 60yrs old grandmama giving birth? Amazing!!! tongue
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by yoged(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
lakeside025: what's funny αη∂ suprising. there, my grand dad had another baby at †ђξ age σƒ 99yrs at ilesha in osun state...
. Lol. Oga, wia in ilesa? Na lie jooooo.Am from ilesa, wia ur grandpa dey? Se na isokun, bolorunduro,irojo abi na iroye??. Maybe u are kidding sha. There is no way such news won't spread around.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: i thought you were like an expert in the field and can put a figure to it. or are you just coming up with your own science ? my pops had me in his forties and i am healthy, or at least i like to think i am

LOL. If you read my post you will see the word "risk' there. All it is is a risk factor.

for example, there are many people who smoke cigarettes everyday but they don't have lung cancer and live long lives even though their behavior is a risk-factor for cancer and low mortality.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by queensmith: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2012
c.fours:

duh. children are born with down syndrome. I never mentioned anywhere that it wasn't. the risk of a child having development problems or down syndrome is higher if birthed by aging parents.
they can also develop some of these things after birth. ex schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,aspergers, autism etc

c.fours:
first of all, paternity test is needed
second of all, that poor child will soon become an orphan
third of all, the poor child is at risk of developmental problems (down syndrome, mental retardation etc) due to the low quality of the s[size=1pt].[/size]perm.

how is a born child without downs syndrome at risk of down syndrome? Check yourself.
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
queensmith:
how is a born child without downs syndrome at risk of down syndrome? Check yourself.

the child is not born without down syndrome. the risk comes in the probability/uncertainty. I am assuming that the child hasn't been tested yet.
Of course in developed countries there are ways to perform prenatal testing. Most hospitals test older couples. but the technology isn't available world wide.

this forum has the story of many mothers who didn't find out that their child had DS until after many months and sometimes years.
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a16536345/8-month_old_just_diagnosed_--_feeling_somewhat_devastated
Re: World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 by cfours: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
see this article as an example.

"The majority of children of immigrant HIV-positive women attending a UK HIV clinic remain untested for HIV, despite a high risk of their being HIV-positive"
http://www.aidsmap.com/Untested-children-of-HIV-positive-mothers-and-undiagnosed-adolescents-a-massive-issue-at-UK-conference/page/1432113/

In this case, the children probably already have HIV (they are born with it. just like down syndrome). but they call it a "high risk" because nobody knows for certain until they perform a test.
so there is a risk that such a child has HIV. just as there can be a risk that a child has down syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.