Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? (4947 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Personally, when I see a lady like that, I take a glance twice on her. I really do like them. Mind you, I aint talking about the Secondary School girls o. I mean the matured girls on a low cut. Its kinda cute.
Guys, whts ur take on this, so you share the same opinion with me?

Bonus Question: Ladies do you fancy guys on dreads?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some ladies are usually pretty on low cut while some of them will look like Papa Ajasco on low cut
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by GIYAZZ(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes. Real African women

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
It attractive...
Just be neat with it
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Some ladies are usually pretty on low cut while some of them will look like Papa Ajasco on low cut
hi
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by jamex93(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
a beautiful lady looks more beautiful wit low cut

e dey make brain
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
yeah i like it, just like the one on amtaken
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
hi
What's good dear?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
so dou you find it attractive on the "pretty" ones?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MzPecs(f): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some ladies are very beautiful on low-cut..

For guys on dread, I don't really fancy them. angry
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
It attractive...

Just be neat with it
hmmm.. You mean like shaping it, and making some steps with it?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
so dou you find it attractive on the "pretty" ones?
Of course I do.. There's this dark lady in my fellowship, ooooh boi !! This lady is damn pretty on low cut wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Omotayor123(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
It looks nice and beautiful on most people... But it automatically label the bearer an irresponsible person. I say No to both question!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yes. Real African women
confirm. You are gingering me! I'd definitely whisper love to one b4 xmas!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by dechandel(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
I miss my low cutcry cry
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
jamex93:
a beautiful lady looks more beautiful wit low cut

e dey make brain
I swear.. Lawwwwd its too cute!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Some ladies are very beautiful on low-cut..

For guys on dread, I don't really fancy them. angry
so u don't fancy VJ Ehiz of MTV Base?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
dechandel:
I miss my low cutcry cry
get back to basics baby, you'd me awesome with it!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
NO
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
It looks nice on most people... But it gives the bearer an irresponsible look. I say No to both question!
No keh? Ha Tayo, ke pa shele? Loool
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mozambique:
NO
bros, bet whyyy?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by amtaken(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thanks.
softappless:
yeah i like it, just like the one on amtaken
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Of course I do.. There's this dark lady in my fellowship, ooooh boi !! This lady is damn pretty on low cut wink
is it shining nd black?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MzPecs(f): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
so u don't fancy VJ Ehiz of MTV Base?
He looks good on it buh I don't fancy the dread thingy.

I fancy yung6ix's former hairstyle before this current one.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
bros, bet whyyy?
They are like men.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
amtaken:
Thanks.
hello young lady, can u gracefully flaunt urs ? The whole world wanna behold ur priceless cut!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
amtaken:
Thanks.
yeah ure welcum, i envy ur boyfriend
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:

He looks good on it buh I don't fancy the dread thingy.

I fancy yung6ix's former hairstyle before this current one.
Yungsix' own looks awful... Even Kendric Lamar sef. You may be right though!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mozambique:
They are like men.
shey dat 1 mata ni
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Sunnypar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes, especially when you date them. Its pocket friendly.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MzPecs(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Yungsix' own looks awful... Even Kendric Lamar sef. You may be right though!
Very awful.. grin
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
Yes, especially when you date them. Its pocket friendly.
hahaha. Good point, but I no reason am reach that level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos / What In Life Is Keeping You In This Confused Situation? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.