Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Dilema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilema (1058 Views)

Sex Dilema / My Dilema.... / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilema by Joey82(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2008
She started work just two weeks ago
she is pretty, dark, tall, gentle, infact all d good looks.
she is everything i want in a girl.
but my boss wants her too, he's married anyway,
he's told me not to toil with her,
but we're attracted to each other, we're already so close that my boss is getting suspicious, if i go ahead with her, i might risk loosing my job, but how can i avoid her, because i'm attracted to her dearly,
don't just know what to do.
Re: My Dilema by opokonwa(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2008
Point of correction; you are attracted to her dearly not 'love her dearly' undecided It has not graduated to love undecided

Office r/lshp is very risky esp when you find yaself in competition wth yr boss.

Bros, you are digging your own grave embarassed stupidly I am afraid to add.

Girls never finish for your area.

My advice; kill your desire to save your job. It ain't worth it! embarassed
Re: My Dilema by blackmann(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2008
opokonwa:

Point of correction; you are attracted to her dearly not 'love her dearly' undecided It has not graduated to love undecided

Office r/lshp is very risky esp when you find yaself in competition wth yr boss.

Bros, you are digging your own grave embarassed stupidly I am afraid to add.

Girls never finish for your area.

My advice; kill your desire to save your job. It ain't worth it! embarassed

Errmmmm, were u reading my mind?
Re: My Dilema by chychy(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2008
Joey, haven't seen ur posts in a while,

How about a lil hide n seek?

No one has 2 know or what do u think?

U wanna get serious with her? If no, then do not try it cos u'll end up hurting her n only make things difficult btw both of u n prolly lose ur job.
But if u really r serious abt dating her n ur attraction 2 her is strong, then u cld try d hide n seek thingy,
Re: My Dilema by chychy(f): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2008
Joey, haven't seen ur posts in a while,

How about a lil hide n seek?

No one has 2 know or what do u think?

U wanna get serious with her? If no, then do not try it cos u'll end up hurting her n only make things difficult btw both of u n prolly lose ur job.
But if u really r serious abt dating her n ur attraction 2 her is strong, then u cld try d hide n seek thingy,
Re: My Dilema by tkb417(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2008
@Joey
my guy wassup. . .
sorry to say, u work in a crazy place where the boss will be chasing the workers openly
And for you, how come ure going jelly for ur colleague?

Like Chy2 said, guys can always do this kind of thing even if a billion satellites are following you. Play smart and dont get caught.

PS: Silently look for another Job. .
If anything happens and you get sacked, Call me and we can fix the man grin grin grin
You wanna know how?
All we'll need will be pics of him and the gurl in wrong places and wrong postures. . .All these will be delivered fresh to his wife via DHL grin grin grin
Re: My Dilema by Joey82(m): 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
@chychy,
have been arround, wassup?
d hide n seek thingy may hardly work,
cos she seem 2 talk about serious r/ships in our little discussions,
i'm tired of being called names, wont like to play with any chick's heart any longer.

@tkb
lol
like ur way of fixing my boss grin grin grin
he's just all over at times especially when it comes to chicks level,
she's even afraid of saying no to him cos, she may b putting her job on d line too
about playing smart, i think its better not to leap any further than where we are now.
Re: My Dilema by opokonwa(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
@tkb417

Ol boy! You dey craze o! grin
Re: My Dilema by tkb417(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Joey
Yes o, don't even try to leap any further. . .cast your net somewhere else cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Oponks
don't mind me. Joey is my guy and i wont like a sonofabitch to mess him up grin grin
Re: My Dilema by onyekang1(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2008
with the zillions of gals out there, u want 2 risk loosing your job 4 a chic that you dnt love. honestly, sometimes i wonda if some guys think through their D**KS.
Re: My Dilema by jkpretty(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
onyeka_ng:

with the zillions of gals out there, u want 2 risk loosing your job 4 a chic that you dnt love. honestly, sometimes i wonda if some guys think through their D**KS.

Sorry he's not thinking through his dick, joey is not a guy like dat. U can have feelings for anybody, anywhere & at anytime. Its the way u handle ur feelings & issues that matters. Don't play saint here.

Joey, somethings aren't just worth risking, does she strike like she's the one?, does she feel the same way, i mean is the chemistry really there? I'lld advise u stay & watch for a while, to see if the feelings gets stronger or weaker. Still give it time

By the way lets talk on YIM
Re: My Dilema by Joey82(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ onyenka_ng,
with ur kinda reply, i wonder where u're thinking from, just ake a cue 4rm what jk said and learn huh? it dosnt matter where, if attraction is there, its there irrespective of where or when.

@jk
thanks jo, u're always thinking +ve and natural.
Re: My Dilema by chychy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
I agree with jkpretty.

U shd do just what she says.
Re: My Dilema by topeorekoy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
JOEY82,

office love aint really a cool one considering that ur boss is also after her. the guy might just one day rope u into what u didnt do. really its not worth risking ur job for a relationship that u aint so sure of. u guys might just be attracted physically to each other. u might finish doing that thing and finally realise that it was just lust and not love.
Re: My Dilema by Faitymine(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
What about killing your BOSS? grin grin grin
Or you look for a new job somewhereelse. You can apply as a security if you don't mind, just for you to satisfy your loving heart!
YEYE, better face your job and look for someone else than loosing your job because of a WOMAN! grin grin grin
Re: My Dilema by fabiyi: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
Nice responses so far,

Honestly, some bosses are just too desperate when it comes to theĀ  issue of chicks. I will advise u to take it slowly bcs your boss is a desperate type. I am talkin 4m experience.

I was once in your shoes. my own boss did it openly to d extend of vitimizing me and the girl and always turn our requests down. If not for the type of d organisation I work where nobody has singular power to sack any staff, the man would av sacked me.You know what he did, he sent d lady to another branch and never allowed me to say a jack at d meeting without opposing me.

I always display maturity and never show it on my face and still give him his due regards. u guys can see each other by weekends, chats on line weekdays, calls but just do it with maturity provided the chick feels d same way u do.
u can as well seek 4 a transfer to another branch if it's applicable in your company or start lookin 4 a new job if and if u really want to marry d chick but if not, it doesn't worth stressing oneself.

Takia.
Re: My Dilema by DisGuy: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
if/when you loose your job she wont be attracted to you any more cheesy
Re: My Dilema by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
guy,u better wake up and leave that girl alone.
na ur garrri u dey carry play.never share babes with r boss
to get work no easy.leave that girl,
i don warn u
Re: My Dilema by Busta(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ Topic,
Either one of u needs to start looking for anotha jobs.
Re: My Dilema by Encomium(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
Sincerely speaking, I would advice you to leave the lady in question alone since you still love your job.
You boss can go extra mile to witch hunt you no matter what it takes him. Always bear in mind that you can easily find another lady who will reciprocate your love but you cannot easily find another job when butted out of your current place of work.
The lady will always give your boss chance to have a free ride of her in order to gain more favour and material things from him. So, accepting to go out with you will place you as the second fiddle. Be wise enough cos office romance is not worth trying!!!
Re: My Dilema by janami(f): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
Joey, here is what u will do: Follow your heart dear and give me ur job. kiss
Re: My Dilema by Joey82(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2008
thanx for ur responses, however, like somebody said earlier that i should follow my heart, i have made a decision, i only hope its 4 d better
Re: My Dilema by chychy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
I'd like 2 know ur decision. R u gonna leave her 4 ur boss?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed - Dating / Should I Continue / Will You Consider A Divorce If Your Spouse Is Sterile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.