Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do (1482 Views)

Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / Why Do U Luv Him Or Her? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by VORTEX(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
if u love someone and the person just cant c how much u love him or her what would u do?
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
Simple, tell him or her how you feel
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by Beebsyn(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2008
Man,if u truely feel for her,den make up your mind and walk up to her and tell her how you feel because keeping quite can not help the situation. guy no dull your-self because many hungary boiz too much for out side. so qiuckly make a move. i bet you she is not going to do anything than to thank God for bring you. ok. good luck.
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by Busta(f): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
U guys don’t seem to be getting his question wrong.

Good question!!…, dunno wat to say but I’ll keep a eye on this thread to see or read other pple’s reactions and replies.
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by dipo2much(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2008
i'll keep trying to let her c how much i love her. if she's tooooo stubborn ,i'll free her. sharp-sharp. too many other cuties to spend time with.
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by opokonwa(m): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
Try any other creative means within your scarce time to show it.

And if the girl is still adamantly blind? zoooooooooooom the hell off!

Na only her get the goods? Hssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: If U Luv Sm1,nd U Knw D Person Just Cant C Hw Much U Luv Him/her,wht Would U Do by cecegorz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2008
How do u expect the person to 'see' the love?
Well,  Love can be expressed in two ways; words and deeds.
Have u tried both?
Then, be persistent on what u want because some people might not take you serious initially, especially if they didn't feel the initial attraction like you did. That's why everybody is not everybody's 'friend'.
Never have that impression that once you love somebody, the person must love you back,

If after all your persistence, the person still does not reciprocate, channel your love to somebody else. afterall, 'Love no be by force'. abi? grin grin grin
You know emotion is an energy, if it's not doing a useful work, it'll just be dissipated for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

This Things Called Girls Are Evil / Why Are Gals So Wowi Without Make Up / Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.